Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team (28553 Views)

Agile 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Pulling His Luggage At The Airport (Video) / Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) / BREAKING: PDP Legal Team Summons Emergency Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Ebullience(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2019
former Minister of Education and Youth Development, Professor Ben Nwabueze (SAN) made a brief appearance this morning before the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal (PEPT) in Abuja, announcing himself as the leader of the petitioners’ legal team.

Prof Nwabueze, who was brought in on a wheelchair, later read a prepared speech before the commencement of proceedings and took his leave about 30 minutes later.

The Senior Advocate, who was allowed to address the tribunal while sitting, said his appearance was to underscore the importance of the case for the nation’s democratic development.

Meanwhile, the tribunal has suspended proceedings to rule on an issue raised by the respondents, to the effect that the petitioners have not properly complied with an earlier order of the court.

Details shortly.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-87-year-old-prof-nwabueze-leads-atikus-pdps-legal-team/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2019
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Officialgarri: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2019
Except they plan to win the case by age sympathy....

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Aonkuuse(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2019
And PDP will be insulting Buhari as the government of the old people. The man is older than Buhari and uncle Lai put together

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by NameChecker: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2019
PDP's lawyer came in via Wheel-chair?

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Jobac: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2019
Atiku is really clueless. I laugh at his legal team, with this team, I think Buhari should just tell his legal team to go and sleep. Atiku is beginning to reason like all PDP members. As an ordinary Technician, I can defeat this team.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by OmiemieONE: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2019
Dead on Arrival.
You cannot put something on nothing....

16 Likes

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by PrinceKevin01: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2019
The services of old brain is worth twice the price of a Gold

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo or Company for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to to chat me up on WhatsApp

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by HumanHairLovers(f): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2019
It is not over until the fat lady sings

Ride on Atiku!

Ladies check my signature for original human hair and wigs

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Uchenaija: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2019
I understand Atiku

He needs to match Buhari sense with his age mate
tongue

If you know you know cheesy

Get you some excellent Senator wears, check my signature

4 Likes

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Bolustical: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2019
Baba too won chop for Atiku's largesse. grin

Prof has never been on the good side of history.

Same Prof who advised Ironsi to change to a unitary system from the working regionalism we practiced.

Baba na scammer

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2019
Dear Lawyers,

Make una chop una dollars abeg.

It was stolen from our national treasury.

TAKE IT BACK Biko..........

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Bolustical: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2019
How Atiku doesn't know yet that he is being scammed is what baffles my imagination.

Atiku has no case, it's that simple.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by drey076(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by EtovalRealEst: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2019
Prof should calm down na,We would make Oga Peter Obi President after Oga Buhari tenure.

1 Like

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Okoyeebo: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2019
Smh
Atiku keeps messing up Igbos.

This same Atiku refused to step into Igboland after the elections. In fact, he refused to attend his wife's father's burial in Igboland.

Atiku's wife Jennifer has a law firm called Miyetti Law. Yeah, same Miyetti as in Miyetti Allah. Why didn't they bring lawyers from there to defend Atiku?.

Whenever an houseboy work is to be done, there's always an Igbo man exited to do the houseboy jobs.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Neddstark: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2019
Atiku, president of Biafragrin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Johnkay01: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2019
Okay
Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2019
Too old na

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by sankolo84: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2019
Old man wan chop him national cake ni jare. Allow him to take his dollar before Atiku change his mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by iamawara(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2019
Then what's ur business with his age? Is it not the same not too young to vote senator that slapped a young lady last week? Shit abeg

2 Likes

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by muykem: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2019
Little wonder they can't file affidavits against APC submission on time until time elapse. The petition will be soon dismissed as no argument against APC submission.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by BabaO2: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2019
No sentiment in justice, even if they like they should go and bring the corpse of Ekuweme. Atiku was shameful defeated all-round in the election

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Guzel: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2019
cases are not won on sympathy but with facts

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uchechi Okwu Visits Her Husband, Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Thanks Ifeanyi Ubah / Amaechi Visits Eze Robinson Who Was Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State - Photos / Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.