Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team (28406 Views)

Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) / BREAKING: PDP Legal Team Summons Emergency Meeting / PDP Legal Adviser In Sokoto, Others Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by yemmight(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2019
And Atiku will allow this old man to lead the legal team on wheelchair. He never ready.

1 Like

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Exempted: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2019
Jobac:
Atiku is really clueless. I laugh at his legal team, with this team, I think Buhari should just tell his legal team to go and sleep. Atiku is beginning to reason like all PDP members. As an ordinary Technician, I can defeat this team.

Hmmmm
So u think he's foolish appointing his father's age mate to head his legal team?

Lets wait and see what he is up to.....
Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Kingosytex(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2019
What you up to

Anyways see below and chat me on Whatsapp
Fool, You Have Fixed Game. Why Not Play It And Stop Littering Every Thread
Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Kingosytex(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2019
What you up to

Anyways see below and chat me on Whatsapp
Fool, You Have Fixed Game. Why Not Play It And Stop Littering Every Thread
Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by drillerB(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2019
Ebullience:

[b]
Prof Nwabueze, who was brought in on a wheelchai[/b]r, later read a prepared speech before the commencement of proceedings and took his leave about 30 minutes later.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-87-year-old-prof-nwabueze-leads-atikus-pdps-legal-team/

.... and this thread was turned into Advertising thread....
Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Tospringe: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2019
Shameless old man! I thought he wanted Biafra

2 Likes

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Tospringe: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2019
Shameless old man! I thought he wanted Biafra

4 Likes

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by muykem: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2019
See what hatred has reduced Igbo to. They will soon conjure spirit of Zik to appear in court for Fulani Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by fredoooooo: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2019
Hahahha this old man that help built the unitary system grin grin grin
Una never see shonshin, the one you built before is eating you now .
The one they are building now will consume them in the future again .
As you lay your bed , so you lie on it .. wailing , hating and crying no solve anything but common sense .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by jossydee1: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2019
Isokay...

Guys, if you are thinking of freelancing or you know anyone who is interested, please contact me.

I can help open Upwork account

Just contact 08069762478 for your Upwork account verification
Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Benekruku(m): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2019
BabaO2:
No sentiment in justice, even if they like they should go and bring the corpse of Ekuweme. Atiku was shameful defeated all-round in the election

Please tell them again, Those for back seat never hear.
Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by SarkinYarki: 11:49am On Jul 04, 2019
Officialgarri:
Except they plan to win the case by age sympathy....

If not for corruption Buhari cannot win this case at all but the Judiciary is already greatly compromised at this point and will do the bidding of Buhari
Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by ZikZikZik: 11:49am On Jul 04, 2019
Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by ZikZikZik: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:

If not for corruption Buhari cannot win this case at all but the Judiciary is already greatly compromised at this point and will do the bidding of Buhari

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by ClearFlair: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2019
Eeya. Disappointment awaits them.
Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Kenmatt(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2019
If they like, let them bring Late Prof Chukwudifu Oputa.

Just like someone said above; "Except they plan to win the case by age simpathy".
Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by bangbangall: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2019
We are in era of old age.
Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Benekruku(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2019
Just 87! He is not that old.

Fennen Arginder from Lithuania in 1954 defended a case in the court of law at the age of 105.

And won the case.

2 Likes

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Brightest04(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2019
I can't just stop laughing....What an incredible team and bet me PDP will come on tomorrow to deny the oldman that he's not what he claimed.
Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by id911(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2019
NameChecker:
PDP's lawyer came in via Wheel-chair?

He's 87 years old, can't you comprehend what you have read? Continue celebrating prematurely, Your eyes go soon clear.

Atiku is coming!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by 12345baba(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2019
So far him brain dey active no problem. Sai atiku
Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Jalinco: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
PDP said Buhari is lifeless but went to hire a rotten Biafra who is Senior Advocate of Nonsense to argue their case. In all honesty PDP is not only populated with fraudulent people, they are populated with fools

2 Likes

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by NameChecker: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
id911:

He's 87 years old, can't you comprehend what you have read? Continue celebrating prematurely, Your eyes go soon clear.

Atiku is coming!

Were you not the same set of people who claimed PMB is too old?
This man is 11 YEARS older than PMB

3 Likes

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by IGBOSON1: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Damn...the thread has been overrun by petty-minded APC bigots! See as they're falling over themselves to spill their bile! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by IGBOSON1: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
Jalinco:
PDP said Buhari is lifeless but went to hire a rotten Biafra who is Senior Advocate of Nonsense to argue their case. In all honesty PDP is not only populated with fraudulent people, they are populated with fools

See what i mean? smiley
Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by seunmsg(m): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Igbo leadership licking Atiku’s Fulani ass. Smh!

3 Likes

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by Dgr8hassiE(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Good for him.
Cech my signature for your forex exchange.
Thanks.
Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by GeorgeTheCoder: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
Officialgarri:
Except they plan to win the case by age sympathy....

You are just stupid sha.

Prof Nwabueze wrote the most important book on modern presidential system in Nigeria. He is an icon in legal circles. Moreover he is not arguing the case, just leading the team and providing direction and leadership.

Please tell herdsman to release the server results
Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by haconjy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Jobac:
Atiku is really clueless. I laugh at his legal team, with this team, I think Buhari should just tell his legal team to go and sleep. Atiku is beginning to reason like all PDP members. As an ordinary Technician, I can defeat this team.

laugh at your future!!! By the the time Buharig drain you finishing, you will understand.
87 years came to explained something to PEPT and you are vomiting this rubbish.

I pray you be a victim of Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by maestroferdi: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Jobac:
If you had any sense, you would have reckoned that Prof Ben Nwabueze is arguably one of Nigeria's best legal minds.

Go outside and play with your playmates, kekere...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team by zoedew: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
argumentum ad misericordiam And hominem don’t win lawsuits. Good strategy though!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Niger Delta In Pictures / Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today / Farouk Farouk Dies In Accident Involving Shettima's Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.