Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Seven Pillars Of Wisdom - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Seven Pillars Of Wisdom (285 Views)

Window Hood And Pillars Design Available / Seven Up Bottling Company Sacks 4 Mangers For Stealing / Tonye Cole Headlines ‘words Of Wisdom’ At Wesley Chapel, Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Pillars Of Wisdom by blazzydoc(m): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2019
Personal development is one of the non transferable responsibility of life. You can not blame any other person for how to turn out in life. You are responsible for your own destiny.

I want to state clearly the seven Pillars of Wisdom. Of course, Wisdom as often said is the application of Knowledge. I agree strongly until you apply what you know, you are not wise.

1. Instructions
Another word is Training or Correction. According to Proverbs 8:33-36, no man submit to corrections and remain the same. The more you listen and obey instruction, the more you become wiser.

2. Association
This has to do with who you walk with. Do not be yoked by unbelievers. In Proverbs 13:20 "Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble", fools don’t always destroy themselves but also destroy people with them. A man who stays with the wise will become wise but if after staying with the wise, he is not wise then there is a wrong attitude.

“Bad Communication Corrupt Good Manner”.

3. Medidation

Meditation simply is brooding or pondering on what you have been taught. Joshua 1: 8 tells us meditating on the Word of God brings success your way. You should understand that how you get success depends on how you react to success.

4. Information.

This is seeking knowledge, the hunger for truth and knowledge. How do you get information? Listening to tapes, video messages, Reading books, getting articles related to you field and so on. This reminds me of my previous article on how to grasp God’s Word. Information is one of the Pillars of Wisdom and very important in our daily life routine.

5. https://josephifeanyiblog..com/2019/07/seven-pillars-of-wisdom.html

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Targets Entrepreneurship To Curb Unemployment / Get The Best NEBOSH IGC Training In Nigeria With Novelle Center / Cony Your Plot Now Not Miss Is Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.