Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Jokes Memes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes Memes (825 Views)

No Gree For Anybody Memes / Science Jokes, Language Jokes, Memes And Other Interesting Facts / Picture Jokes (MEMES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jokes Memes by Sarkolee(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
1): *Do you remember when you were small and thought that the moon was following you? That's where your stupidity started.* 

����
2): Burna Boy is Not a Boy
Wizkid is Not a Kid 
Tekno is Not a phone � 
Simi is Not a sim �
Add yours Don't spoil d fun

[3] : My lips are shaking. I swear someone is busy kissing my Profile Picture��... Who loves me like this?, 
Please show your self in physical..

4) I just finished smoking weed with a
dictionary paper
Ah feel so flotonorous, squrerel, defimatelygatio
us and slituazanaonism��

5): *Dear God,*
*what ever Bill Gate and Dangote said when they prayed�, I say the same too AMEN*
����

[6): The group is full and my future wife family people are disturbing me to join���

[7): Its not like am complaining oo, but you see this adulthood ehh, they did not explain it to us very well 

I swear♨
����

[cool: Boy :it’s over ❌❌

Girl: but you said it’s only death who can do us apart ��

Boy : yes I didn’t specify who’s death ... my grandmother died so it’s over ����

[9): If you are happy in your relationship � even mine started like that �

[10): Girls with one boyfriend. You've a special place in paradise ���

[11): Hey Guys � � Don't Marry A Lady Who Can't Sweep Your Room With Her Toothbrush ���...

[12): All the churches⛪ near fuel⛽ stations that keep shouting �"fire,fire,fire"� hope you know God answers prayers!!! ����

14): *Girls who braid at de road side pls close yr legs,a car nearly knocked me today*��

[15): The lady I'm crushing posted in the group saying she like thick tall men with cars. Lemme just give my life to Christ ��

FOR MORE JOKES YOU CAN CLICK ON THIS LINK ::
https://sarkoleeblog..com/2019/07/jokes-meme-3.html

(1) (Reply)

Have You Watch What Odunlade Adekola Was Doing With Big Breasted Lady? / Holy Humour / His Last Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.