₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,837 members, 5,165,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2019 at 02:16 PM

Thread For Quantity Surveyors, Construction Economist, Cost Expert, Com. Manager - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thread For Quantity Surveyors, Construction Economist, Cost Expert, Com. Manager (1488 Views)

Quantity Surveyors / Benefits Of GIS To Surveyors / Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Quantity Surveyors, Construction Economist, Cost Expert, Com. Manager by boay(m): 4:24pm On Aug 15
QSFemi:
I am a Quantity Surveyor with 7 years experience in the consultancy, contracting and now in public service. I've a BTech, Master's and currently pursuing my PhD. I'm proud to be here.

You are welcome. Glad to have you here. Your contributions will be highly valuable for the benefit of others.

Thanks
Re: Thread For Quantity Surveyors, Construction Economist, Cost Expert, Com. Manager by QSFemi(m): 8:10pm On Aug 15
Kudos to you, Boay, for creating a wonderful thread about Quantity Surveyors. I always say that Quantity Surveying profession is the missing gap in the high profile corruption recorded among almost government contracts. Starting from budgeting of capital expenditure of both federal and state annual budgets to actual procurement of these infrastructural developments.

I am excited by the progress we have made hitherto, however, a lot could still be done.

boay:

You are welcome. Glad to have you here. Your contributions will be highly valuable for the benefit of others.

Thanks
Re: Thread For Quantity Surveyors, Construction Economist, Cost Expert, Com. Manager by boay(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18
QSFemi:
Kudos to you, Boay, for creating a wonderful thread about Quantity Surveyors. I always say that Quantity Surveying profession is the missing gap in the high profile corruption recorded among almost government contracts. Starting from budgeting of capital expenditure of both federal and state annual budgets to actual procurement of these infrastructural developments.

I am excited by the progress we have made hitherto, however, a lot could still be done.

Thanks so much.

I perfectly agree with you. Many corrupt practices are through contract awards and procurements. If Quantity Surveyors are properly engaged and we do our work with integrity and honesty much more will be achieved in financial probity and transparency of government contracts
Re: Thread For Quantity Surveyors, Construction Economist, Cost Expert, Com. Manager by evans2hot: 7:11am On Aug 20
Hello. IAM a graduate of surveying and geoinformatic. I hope am welcomed here
Re: Thread For Quantity Surveyors, Construction Economist, Cost Expert, Com. Manager by boay(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21
evans2hot:
Hello. IAM a graduate of surveying and geoinformatic. I hope am welcomed here

You are welcome. We are all professionals in the built environment

However, this is mainly for Quantity Surveyors, Cost Experts, Commercial Managers and Construction Economist.

You're welcome once again
Re: Thread For Quantity Surveyors, Construction Economist, Cost Expert, Com. Manager by boay(m): 12:47pm On Aug 23
Needed

Quantity Surveyor

Industry - EPC
Bsc/HND QS
Candidate must be Certified by the Nigerian Institute of
Quantity Surveyors (NIQS);
Years of experience- Minimum of 7years field experience
Proficient in standard industry software
Send CV to recruitment@bluesteelsolutions.com.ng with Quantity Surveyor as subject of the mail
Re: Thread For Quantity Surveyors, Construction Economist, Cost Expert, Com. Manager by boay(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24
Our client a market leader in the Quantity Surveying and Project Management Consulting business has vacancies for graduates with a good Bsc or HND in Quantity Surveying with minimal experience but high natural intelligence and Excellent O’Level Grades. Applicants should not be older than 24 years of age by the 1st of October 2019. Eligible applicants should send their CV's to recruitph1@gmail.com The closing date for submission is 20th September 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Re: Thread For Quantity Surveyors, Construction Economist, Cost Expert, Com. Manager by boay(m): 10:36am On Aug 30
A Construction company is Abuja requires the services of
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Job Description
Assist in the preparation of bill of quantity
Assist in the supervision of company's ongoing project
Assist in the design of road, bridges e.t.c

Key Skills
· Must have experience in AutoCAD · Must be able to Prepare Bill of Quantity (BOQ)
· Good Numeracy skill
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
· Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
· Team Work
· Attention to detail and a methodical approach
Qualification
· Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Degree in Quantity Survey
Minimum of 1 year experience in Construction(Road, Bridges e.t.c)
·Must have completed NYSC
· Membership of Professional Body is an added advantage.
Must be willing to travel

Deadline: 29th August, 2019
Interested and Qualified Applicants should send Mail to edwincharlie4@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Quantity Surveyors, Construction Economist, Cost Expert, Com. Manager by boay(m): 8:32am On Sep 12
Hello o...

Quantity Surveyors....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Interview / Do You Want To Work From Home! / See What Unemployed Nigerian Man With 2 Masters Degrees Does 4 A Living(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.