Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server (32692 Views)

Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares / Rufai Oseni Expose INEC Chairman And Tinubu / Atiku Set For Regrets As Wike Finally Pushes Toward Tinubu's Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by Dididrumz(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
But I just recently deleted this picture from my phone, its not a new picture, but we want to see the server though....
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by chiipink(f): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
sammychimex:

U see am all about a progressive Nigeria, fresh minds with capabilities that can move this country forward not an attention seeking fool, who is waving so hard just make sure he is noticed when the positions are being shared.

U should know am not really a fan of this administration because they have shown they are all the same.

U are still talking crap, buhari is not looting but what have u gained so far from him as a citizen.
Things are still more expensive than it used to be..
OK, Atleast if not for anything...
If after all these killings of innocent people and supports FULANI herdsmen gets from buhari and u still think he is better than atiku then u need to get ur brain checked.

This is why nigeria can not move forward, people like u have the truth pointing in their faces but they still choose to follow darkness.
this country is finished...SMH
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by sammychimex(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
Beetobee:

E be like say Atiku ti sa lo o! He has been in Dubai tay tay; didnt even come for his father-in-law's burial, nor his brother-in-law- Adamu in Adamawa. Only called them to offer condolence. Wives are also in Dubai, Adamawa wife just came when her brother died. Running away because he was exposed to have sponsored a coup attempt? Just thinking out loud sha!

All of them just want another bite of this national cake, the one we Dem chop nor bellefull them. No problem Sha just that his appeal may be dead on arrival.
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by Rolings: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
Stone123:
FTC

Though it is highly unlikely to unseat PMB for the next four years

Just give this Advice the server President so he can stop spending money on hungry lawyers and fake marabouts....... Karma surely is a b***h when Pmb won on 2007 and declared even the winner admitted it, PDP used their being in power to deny him... tongue tongue
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Atiku money bought PDP members heart but not Nigerians heart

Gej administration built non existent hero out of Buhari while Atiku built an imaginary integrity out of the same Buhari hence his election & reelection
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mandynews:
Former Special Assistant to Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri was pictured with the former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

According to tweet sighted by MANDY NEWS, Reno set to expose INEC only if he can get a 1000 RT.

At the time of this report the tweet has gained over 900 retweets.

He wrote:

"BREAKING NEWS: I am now in possession of INCONTROVERTIBLE PROOF that @INECNigeria has and had a server, in form of a SIGNED ADMISSION by INEC's spokesperson.

RETWEET #ExposingINECNigeriaServer if you want to see it.

A 1000 retweets, will be a sign Nigerians want it published"

Source: https://mandynews.com/reno-omokri-pictured-with-atiku-set-to-expose-inec-server/

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Why are so much noise about server? I think, there is a lot of ignorance about this issue. What is the state of INEC data centre if there is any? As far as I am concerned, there is no reliable wan link between inec offices at the local government and state headquarters despite huge money spent for this purpose since 2007. The WAN link between state headquarters and INEC headquarters at Abuja has very poor QoS.

The RDBMS client - server database software for a real time operations require a very good WAN link. Also, posting of results is not automatic. It is the final authenticated and approved result that can be posted.

People are just using technical jargon to collect money from Atiku . Dr Chidi Ononiwu, a FUTOITE is with Atiku American University in Yola. He should be allowed to analyze the whole hardware, software & network value chain of INEC systems instead of politicians and Lawyers using fabricated server result to collect his money
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by sammychimex(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
chiipink:

U are still talking crap, buhari is not looting but what have u gained so far from him as a citizen.
Things are still more expensive than it used to be..
OK, Atleast if not for anything...
If after all these killings of innocent people and supports FULANI herdsmen gets from buhari and u still think he is better than atiku then u need to get ur brain checked.

This is why nigeria can not move forward, people like u have the truth pointing in their faces but they still choose to follow darkness.
this country is finished...SMH

Before u go about insulting people, sit-down analyse what's going on in this country, then go back and read my first comment, u will realize what we need in this country is not recycling but fresh minds. If we are not careful we will give birth to children and they will grow up to still know the fact that electricity doesn't work, the roads are bad, hospitals and mortuary are synonymous in this country. U know why because we to support one thief over the other, then argue and insult each other online when things go bad.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by iamjavadem(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
But did not push presidentail results to it. Its like u people dont even know what a server is.
athaboi:
Inec had and still have a sever
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by chiipink(f): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
sammychimex:

Before u go about insulting people, sit-down analyse what's going on in this country, then go back and read my first comment, u will realize what we need in this country is not recycling but fresh minds. If we are not careful we will give birth to children and they will grow up to still know the fact that electricity doesn't work, the roads are bad, hospitals and mortuary are synonymous in this country. U know why because we to support one thief over the other, then argue and insult each other online when things go bad.

U keep dodging from the main point.. And that's u saying that buhari is a better option than Atiku.
Quite ridiculous..
Yet both of them are thieve's(no nigerian politician is a saint) yes but if u r giving opportunity to check record of two thieves and kill one of them with the worse record, u can tell me both them will have equal record.

The case of Atiku and buhari are like case of 2 "criminals" where one is a robber and the other is a robber and assassin.

Wether u like it or not as long as this shithole is concerned, u can't have.. People like Sowore, or moghalu etc rule this country over Atiku or buhari.. And we had no option than to choose the better between the 2 bads
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by delishpot: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
Atiku, get in touch with me let's discuss how to move Nigeria forward.
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by Premiumwriter: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mandynews:
Former Special Assistant to Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri was pictured with the former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

According to tweet sighted by MANDY NEWS, Reno set to expose INEC only if he can get a 1000 RT.

At the time of this report the tweet has gained over 900 retweets.

He wrote:

"BREAKING NEWS: I am now in possession of INCONTROVERTIBLE PROOF that @INECNigeria has and had a server, in form of a SIGNED ADMISSION by INEC's spokesperson.

RETWEET #ExposingINECNigeriaServer if you want to see it.

A 1000 retweets, will be a sign Nigerians want it published"

Source: https://mandynews.com/reno-omokri-pictured-with-atiku-set-to-expose-inec-server/

so Atiku handed the proof to reno and advised him to publish when his tweet get a thousand retweet?

Are you sure Reno is not smoking

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by bluefilm: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nonsense lipsrsealed
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by Banter1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
After exposing them, what are you especting us to do with it, Fry it and eat? Nonsense.
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by sammychimex(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
chiipink:

U keep dodging from the main point.. And that's u saying that buhari is a better option than Atiku.
Quite ridiculous..
Yet both of them are thieve's(no nigerian politician is a saint) yes but if u r giving opportunity to check record of two thieves and kill one of them with the worse record, u can tell me both them will have equal record.

The case of Atiku and buhari are like case of 2 "criminals" where one is a robber and the other is a robber and assassin.

Wether u like it or not as long as this shithole is concerned, u can't have.. People like Sowore, or moghalu etc rule this country over Atiku or buhari.. And we had no option than to choose the better between the 2 bads

Because even before elections we have already made it a battle between two evils. That makes me wonder countries where govt work and deliver the dividends of democracy, do the citizens have two heads? Isn't it still a process of election that produced them?

My dear if in ur mind u have already lost hope in the fact that we can't elect credible people to positions of power in this country, then you are really a special looser.
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by deomelo: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
lol @ Reno Omokiri aka Wendel Simlin the Dubai errand boy looking for small change..

Bunch of pathetic losers..

grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
kapelvej:
Good, the tyrant on his way to daura

PDP ask lier Mohammed how e take do propaganda so tey dem blindfold Nigerians to boot una comot from power. Reno omokriminal isn't reliable, trust him at your own peril.
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
holyidol:
No need of exposing anything. Let the tribunals do their work first. What I know is that Atiku wins the presidential election but God allows buhari and his Association of Past Criminals to be there so that he will see enough people that he will disgrace.

We stand with atiku until his account turn Red
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by chiipink(f): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
sammychimex:

Because even before elections we have already made it a battle between two evils. That makes me wonder countries where govt work and deliver the dividends of democracy, do the citizens have two heads? Isn't it still a process of election that produced them?

My dear if in ur mind u have already lost hope in the fact that we can't elect credible people to positions of power in this country, then you are really a special looser.

My argument with Not even all this thing u are saying . undecided. Is that difficult for u to understand?

My argument with u is, u said buhari is better option than Atiku? In ur church mind?. undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by adexlink(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
In a sane country, a govt agency database intruder(cyber-theft) will along with his team, spend the rest of their lives in one of the deadliest prison hole because they pose serious security threat to the nation. But here in my country, everything is politics.

This guys can easily manipulate the agency's data(if truly there is any) and boil up the whole nation.

There was truly a country.
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by ClearFlair: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
These PDP people have lost their minds
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by ClearFlair: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
kapelvej:
Good, the tyrant on his way to daura

God who disgraced you and your fellow thieves in February will continue to disgrace and disappoint all of you criminals. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by Heffalump(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
Stone123:
FTC
Thumbs up to all the lovers of truth and democracy.

We all know that @INEC is lying and @PMB the most successful conman in the history of Nigeria.
Though it is highly unlikely to unseat PMB for the next four years but karma will surely catch up with him.
To those supporting these obvious broad day rape of democracy, same will apply to you!

It is very possible to unseat Buhari. If Atiku knows his onions, it's a done deal!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by ClearFlair: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
chiipink:

My argument with Not even all this thing u are saying . undecided. Is that difficult for u to understand?

My argument with u is, u said buhari is better option than Atiku? In ur church mind?. undecided

Buhari is 1000 times better than Atiku. Atiku should never come near power.
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
deomelo:
lol @ Reno Omokiri aka Wendel Simlin the Dubai errand boy looking for small change..

Bunch of pathetic losers..

grin grin

I tire for that guy o. Over two thousand retweets now still nothing.
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by crackhouse(m): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
Dolorsa:
Why Reno dey take hand cover e gbola, abi e no trust Atiku?
he no want make u use your eagle eye measure the size...
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by sammychimex(m): 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
chiipink:

Aunty that was why I said earlier that u should go and read my first comment. I have never said one is better. I am more about the people hustling atiku.. pipu who are out of biz becos pdp is no longer in power, people like FFK, RENO, FAYOSE, EVEN ALISON MADUEKE will come back once atiku succeeds in court, u know what will happen afterwards.

The only person with a seemingly clean record in atikus camp is obi. That's the only reason most Nigerians are sympathetic to pdp.
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by Dolorsa: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
crackhouse:
he no want make u use your eagle eye measure the size...
Na beta rod that guy dey carry waka
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by kapelvej: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
ClearFlair:

God who disgraced you and your fellow thieves in February will continue to disgrace and disappoint all of you criminals. grin
grin grin grin E pain am
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by Stone123(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
gwarotango:
Rubbish! Buhari won fair and square so your prayers will go back to sender

So you are scared of karma because you are supporting evil.
May your life and your entire generation continue to be the same way Buhari has governed Nigeria. That's what you wish for and you will get it.
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server by gentlegenius(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
Sirpaul:
waste of precious time... even if Atiku comes In, bet you he won't do anything better either........ let the young rule.... buh not like senator Abbo the slapping machine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview / Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB / Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.