Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Atiku, PDP Open Trial, As Tribunal Overrules Call For Suspension Of Proceedings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Open Trial, As Tribunal Overrules Call For Suspension Of Proceedings (16875 Views)

Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions / Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Apply For Live Broadcast Of Proceedings / FG Opts To Continue Onnoghen’s Trial As Counsel Submit Final Addresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, PDP Open Trial, As Tribunal Overrules Call For Suspension Of Proceedings by Chukalemon(m): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
I think atiku should just forget about this case .he should be reasonable and stop lavishing his money on a court case he knows he can never win for years
Re: Atiku, PDP Open Trial, As Tribunal Overrules Call For Suspension Of Proceedings by akdjr(m): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Atiku is cumming.... Pls don't cum yet
Re: Atiku, PDP Open Trial, As Tribunal Overrules Call For Suspension Of Proceedings by Natoski5(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
chiroyale:

1983, Buhari unseated Shargari

Mr history teacher...remember it was the military regime!!!!
Re: Atiku, PDP Open Trial, As Tribunal Overrules Call For Suspension Of Proceedings by naijajobx: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
Oh
Re: Atiku, PDP Open Trial, As Tribunal Overrules Call For Suspension Of Proceedings by Successdude(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
garfield1:

With only an lga result

garfield1:

In a coup not throw the courts
its obvious you are acting deliberate evil with these responses. U clearly mocking the evidence as "LGA result" and also making a mockery of the court not really that you are not aware of the evil so obvious.

All y'all supporting bad things do u think, ull go scot free ? Lol, I laff at you guys.

Rain never stop to fall o.... I just dey look una dey laff.

Karma is a living thing not a five-letter word. But u guys blinded to think its just a word. I dey laff una
Re: Atiku, PDP Open Trial, As Tribunal Overrules Call For Suspension Of Proceedings by garfield1: 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
Successdude:

its obvious you are acting deliberate evil with these responses. U clearly mocking the evidence as "LGA result" and also making a mockery of the court not really that you are not aware of the evil so obvious.

All y'all supporting bad things do u think, ull go scot free ? Lol, I laff at you guys.

Rain never stop to fall o.... I just dey look una dey laff.

Karma is a living thing not a five-letter word. But u guys blinded to think its just a word. I dey laff una
Did atiku not also rig? Please swerve
Re: Atiku, PDP Open Trial, As Tribunal Overrules Call For Suspension Of Proceedings by Successdude(m): 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
garfield1:

Did atiku not also rig? Please swerve
Nah, I'm bigger than exchanging banters. If u were wise and insightful you'll learn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port / Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison / Images From Makoko Waterfront Before Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.