Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

'president Buhari Is Looking For Me To Deal With Me' - Reno Omokri Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'president Buhari Is Looking For Me To Deal With Me' - Reno Omokri Claims (658 Views)

"I Am Here In Nigeria, My Beloved Obidients Come And Get Me" - Reno Omokri / Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'president Buhari Is Looking For Me To Deal With Me' - Reno Omokri Claims by gistshub(m): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2019

Re: 'president Buhari Is Looking For Me To Deal With Me' - Reno Omokri Claims by Dididrumz(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
OK ohh
Re: 'president Buhari Is Looking For Me To Deal With Me' - Reno Omokri Claims by Seetto: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
This guy should go and arrest abeg, opposition is not madness, undecided

1 Like

Re: 'president Buhari Is Looking For Me To Deal With Me' - Reno Omokri Claims by ollymooreagain: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
You should go and submit your to him now
Re: 'president Buhari Is Looking For Me To Deal With Me' - Reno Omokri Claims by festacman(m): 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: 'president Buhari Is Looking For Me To Deal With Me' - Reno Omokri Claims by kemmylove101: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
ollymooreagain:
You should go and submit your to him now
Just be praying your plane doesnt do a stopover in nigeria. grin grin
Re: 'president Buhari Is Looking For Me To Deal With Me' - Reno Omokri Claims by fineboynl(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
kemmylove101:

Just be praying your plane doesnt do a stopover in nigeria. grin grin
grin that moment when the pilot announced we have a bad news and a good news. the bad news is that we lost one of the plane engine.grin and the good news is that we are carrying out emergency landing and stopover in Lagos, Nigeria. grin Please bear with us till tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: 'president Buhari Is Looking For Me To Deal With Me' - Reno Omokri Claims by orisa37: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
It will be political suicide to touch you.

You are more protected in this Democracy than Kanu.

(1) (Reply)

Credentials Of Justice Tanko Nigeria's Chief Justice / Ministerial List: Buhari Has Indirectly Inaugurated 2023 Presidential, Campaign / Sowore's Arrest.... Hello DSS ....... Femi Adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.