Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

How We Convinced Pastor Fatoyinbo To Step Down, By Mentor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How We Convinced Pastor Fatoyinbo To Step Down, By Mentor (235 Views)

I Was Sick, Oyedepo Prayed For Me, Now I’m Healed – Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo / "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka / Finally, Shocking Truths Revealed On Pastor Fatoyinbo Of COZA Rape Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How We Convinced Pastor Fatoyinbo To Step Down, By Mentor by cheerfulpraise: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
Rev (Mrs.) Funke Felix-Adejumo, the spiritual mother of embattled Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, has revealed how she and others convinced founder of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) to take a leave of absence following accusations of rape.

Fatoyinbo took a leave of absence last Monday as senior pastor of the Abuja-based church following outcries and protests that greeted accusation by celebrity photographer, Busola Dakolo, the preacher raped her at 16.

The Kwara-born preacher considers Rev Felix Adejumo, the general overseer of Agape Christian Ministries, Akure and his wife, Funke as spiritual mentors.

There have pressures on them to come out clean on the accusations against their beloved spiritual son, who has invited them countless times to his church.

Reacting on Thursday, Mrs. Felix-Adejumo>> https://thenationonlineng.net/how-we-convinced-pastor-fatoyinbo-to-step-down-by-mentor/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help / In line with my promise to keep my constituency abreast of my daily activities. / A Point Of Note On South Eastern Development Agenda.by Sen.ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.