Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

How To Get A Blue Batch Verification On Facebook - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get A Blue Batch Verification On Facebook (714 Views)

Top Ways To Bypass OTP Verification On Android / Pls Help Me How Do I Bypass Google Account Verification On Tecno W4 / How To Create Gmail Account Without Phone Verification On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Blue Batch Verification On Facebook by Talkativedotng(m): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Having a blue mark on your Facebook page isn't just and advantage over your friend's or a partners page but also a mark of genuineness.

Every day, bulks of questions has been asked about this. But is it worth it and will it transform your business? and what are the steps to apply?

Getting verified on Facebook (whether it is a personal profile or a page) is actually very simple.

The process requires two things:

Great press and
A compelling reason.

In this post I list the steps that you need to follow to get that highly sought-after blue verification badge to your name.
Read More: https://www.myguideout.com/2019/07/how-to-get-facebook-page-verification.html

(1) (Reply)

Creativity With Unique AR On The Infinix Note 6 / Whatsapp Adds Feature That Shares Your Status To Facebook And Other Apps / Whatsapp Fingerprint Authentication Feature Now Rolling Out To Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.