Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Transfer: Pogba's New Club Finally Confirmed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transfer: Pogba's New Club Finally Confirmed (1580 Views)

Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] / Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey / Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer: Pogba's New Club Finally Confirmed by ExAngel007(f): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
France World Cup winner, Paul Pogba, is set to finally join Real Madrid from Manchester United in a huge swap deal involving winger, Gareth Bale, plus €80million next week.

This was disclosed by respected Spanish journalist and former Head of Marca, Eduardo Inda.

Inda stated this in an interview with Spanish TV station, El Chiringuito, on Thursday.

He said: “The Juventus thing is a trick of Raiola to raise the price.

“The only favorable thing for Pogba to go to Juventus is taxation.

“I think that next week, Pogba will be a new Real Madrid player.

“The issue is very advanced, Madrid offers €80m in cash plus [Gareth] Bale, which they estimate is worth €90m.”

It was reported that Pogba is set to leave Man United in this summer’s transfer window after he told reporters in Tokyo, Japan last month that he wants “a new challenge”.

“I think for me it could be a good time to have a new challenge somewhere else,” Pogba said.

“For me, I have been for three years in Manchester and have been doing great; some good moments and some bad moments, like everybody, like everywhere else.

“After this season and everything that happened this
season, with my season being my best season as well.”

https://www.tori.ng/news/125676/transfer-pogbas-new-club-finally-confirmed.html
Re: Transfer: Pogba's New Club Finally Confirmed by adebayo10977(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
Man Utd will be daft if they don't consider this offer, they should accept the offer with the cash of $90,000 and use the money to buy BRUNO FERNANDES...
Re: Transfer: Pogba's New Club Finally Confirmed by TANID(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
adebayo10977:
Man Utd will be daft if they don't consider this offer, they should accept the offer with the cash of $90,000 and use the money to buy BRUNO FERNANDES...
It's A Good Deal For Both Clubs.
Re: Transfer: Pogba's New Club Finally Confirmed by nellywood700(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
yea man you are absolutely right I don't see anything special in pogba that United can't let go of him.. at this stage if they fail to win any European trophy United will run lost of many things.
the only way for United is to spend in big and massively way
Re: Transfer: Pogba's New Club Finally Confirmed by bisoye11(m): 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
Bale coming to United would be a huge distraction for me considering the position, we have good player in the same position, I prefer pogba been sold to Juventus for dybala and 80 million.
Re: Transfer: Pogba's New Club Finally Confirmed by MasonKendall(m): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
adebayo10977:
Ninety thousand dollars for Pogba grin

You made my day gringrin
Re: Transfer: Pogba's New Club Finally Confirmed by MasonKendall(m): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
bisoye11:
Bale coming to United would be a huge distraction for me considering the position, we have good player in the same position, I prefer pogba been sold to Juventus for dybala and 80 million.
oya clap for your sense

(1) (Reply)

Sure 10 Odds Today ( Bet9ja High Stakers) / Nigeria Vs Ivorycoast By 5.30pm Live From Abu Dhabi Live On Ait And Supersport 5 / What Were The Last Words Of Muhammad Ali?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.