Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Little Girl Beaten Up Mercilessly By Her Aunt For Crying Out After A Family Memb - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Girl Beaten Up Mercilessly By Her Aunt For Crying Out After A Family Memb (2017 Views)

Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Lotto Player Kills Aunt For "Using Spiritual Powers To Stop Him From Winning" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Beaten Up Mercilessly By Her Aunt For Crying Out After A Family Memb by Happiigist: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
A little girl was beaten up mercilessly by her aunt after she stopped a family member from trying to rape her. Facebook user, Agatha Ayerite, who shared the story online, wrote

”Pls admin I need these pictures to go viral, this is what an Aunty did to a child that leaves with her. The child was almost raped by the aunt’s brother that came to visit them, because the child cried out she was beaten beyond recognition........continue reading and see more photos on https://www.happigist.com/little-girl-beaten-up-mercilessly-by-her-aunt-for-crying-out-after-a-family-member-tried-raping-herphotos/

Re: Little Girl Beaten Up Mercilessly By Her Aunt For Crying Out After A Family Memb by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
another Nigerian DEMON spotted!
Re: Little Girl Beaten Up Mercilessly By Her Aunt For Crying Out After A Family Memb by Kekenapep: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Where's the photo of the said Aunty?
Re: Little Girl Beaten Up Mercilessly By Her Aunt For Crying Out After A Family Memb by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
This is babaric...give details of the location like state, city or neighborhood
Re: Little Girl Beaten Up Mercilessly By Her Aunt For Crying Out After A Family Memb by Lionessza6(f): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
4koff are you seeing what I've been telling you about your own backyard ?. When are you going to be concerned about the suffering Nigerian women are going through at the hands of your fellow nigerian men ?.
Re: Little Girl Beaten Up Mercilessly By Her Aunt For Crying Out After A Family Memb by 4koff: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2019
Lionessza6:
4koff are you seeing what I've been telling you about your own backyard ?. When are you going to be concerned about the suffering Nigerian women are going through at the hands of your fellow nigerian men ?.

Babes they are crying out. In your situation they present them to uncles and cousins to be raped while they keep it in the family.
Re: Little Girl Beaten Up Mercilessly By Her Aunt For Crying Out After A Family Memb by Lionessza6(f): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
4koff:

Babes they are crying out. In your situation they present them to uncles and cousins to be raped while they keep it in the family.

Show me the cases of such incidents from my side and I will do the same . Challenge accepted?. Go back home and start that hashtag my friend , nigerian women need your help more than us. Look at this poor girl being bullied by scum.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Beaten Up Mercilessly By Her Aunt For Crying Out After A Family Memb by 4koff: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lionessza6:

Show me the cases of such incidents from my side and I will do the same . Challenge accepted?. Go back home and start that hashtag my friend , nigerian women need your help more than us. Look at this poor girl being bullied by scum.
i am not saying no scums. but ur scums are worse. after raping as if that's not enough, they go on to kill and then burn the bodies.
Re: Little Girl Beaten Up Mercilessly By Her Aunt For Crying Out After A Family Memb by Lionessza6(f): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
4koff:
i am not saying no scums. but ur scums are worse. after raping as if that's not enough, they go on to kill and then burn the bodies.

The rapes , ritual murders etc taking place in the zoo are not scay enough for you?Who is not scared of Nigeria , the citizens and foreign visitors see it as a no go zone unless they have heavily armed security men. Now , show me the worst of our scum i will educate you about the zoolike creatures you left back home . Challenge accepted?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officer, Sparks Protests (Video) / Video: See Wicked Thing Fulani Herdsmen Did To This Man / Soldiers Invade Rivers Community Over Murder Of Colleague By Oil Thieves (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.