Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Lady's Reaction As Kizz Daniel Nearly Proposed To Her With N3.5M Rolex (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady's Reaction As Kizz Daniel Nearly Proposed To Her With N3.5M Rolex (Photos) (2361 Views)

Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl / Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar / Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady's Reaction As Kizz Daniel Nearly Proposed To Her With N3.5M Rolex (Photos) by Ritzy10(f): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
See the moment Kizz Daniel nearly proposed to a girl on stage with his ₦3.5M Rolex in Atlanta, US.

The lady who thought it was a real proposal almost fainted but the Nigerian singer had to hold her from collapsing off the MANsion Ellan stage.

According to an IG user who shared the video on her insta story, she described what actually happened with her caption.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/see-ladys-reaction-as-kizz-daniel-nearly-proposed-to-her-with-n3-5m-rolex/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Lady's Reaction As Kizz Daniel Nearly Proposed To Her With N3.5M Rolex (Photos) by Ritzy10(f): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Lady's Reaction As Kizz Daniel Nearly Proposed To Her With N3.5M Rolex (Photos) by MiaB(f): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
You think he would let go of 3million like that. If I hear

1 Like

Re: Lady's Reaction As Kizz Daniel Nearly Proposed To Her With N3.5M Rolex (Photos) by donbachi(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nearly cannot kill a bird

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Reaction As Kizz Daniel Nearly Proposed To Her With N3.5M Rolex (Photos) by Griezwoman: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
donbachi:
Nearly cannot kill a bird

Lol cheesy
Re: Lady's Reaction As Kizz Daniel Nearly Proposed To Her With N3.5M Rolex (Photos) by englishmart(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
I gave my last fuc,k to RUGA. Non left for Kizz and his infantile charade

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Reaction As Kizz Daniel Nearly Proposed To Her With N3.5M Rolex (Photos) by Mrop(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
Oya biggest boi

1 Like

Re: Lady's Reaction As Kizz Daniel Nearly Proposed To Her With N3.5M Rolex (Photos) by Giftedhand92: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lol
Re: Lady's Reaction As Kizz Daniel Nearly Proposed To Her With N3.5M Rolex (Photos) by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
MiaB:
You think he would let go of 3million like that.
If I hear
Really tell me more
Re: Lady's Reaction As Kizz Daniel Nearly Proposed To Her With N3.5M Rolex (Photos) by Ritzy10(f): 7:06am On Jul 05, 2019
undecided
englishmart:
I gave my last fuc,k to RUGA. Non left for Kizz and his infantile charade
Re: Lady's Reaction As Kizz Daniel Nearly Proposed To Her With N3.5M Rolex (Photos) by Ritzy10(f): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

‘just Look At The Perfection And Beauty Of God’s Work’ – Ini Edo Says As She Fla / Anita Joseph Releases Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Ahead Of Wedding On Val's Day / "I'm Here For All The Free Hairstyles - Dorathy Rejoices As Prince Opens A Salon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.