Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

"I'm Here For All The Free Hairstyles - Dorathy Rejoices As Prince Opens A Salon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Here For All The Free Hairstyles - Dorathy Rejoices As Prince Opens A Salon (2380 Views)

Kaisha Opens A Provision Warehouse / Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island / Linda Ikeji's Sister Vera Opens A Salon In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Here For All The Free Hairstyles - Dorathy Rejoices As Prince Opens A Salon by Okoyeaniche(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
Big Brother 2020 lockdown runner-up, Dorathy Bachor has taken to her social media account to rejoice over the news that her bestie, Prince Nelson Enwerem has just opened a new salon.

Recall that their relationship is presently sitting on the balance, since Dorathy disclosed that they are no longer dating due to his hidden secret affair with Tolanibaj.

However, the reality TV star and CEO of MFC lingerie seem to have let go as she congratulated Prince saying she’s ready for the free hairstyles.

Responding to Dorathy's tweet, Prince jokingly told her to come along with...READ MORE

2 Shares

Re: "I'm Here For All The Free Hairstyles - Dorathy Rejoices As Prince Opens A Salon by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
See how make-up transformed and made her look chicky but her actual look is like Wizkids.

Make-up is deceptive and I've learnt to rock my natural look to avoid giving a false impression.
Re: "I'm Here For All The Free Hairstyles - Dorathy Rejoices As Prince Opens A Salon by Rahkman: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
After sucking and inflaming brightos penis with pus
Re: "I'm Here For All The Free Hairstyles - Dorathy Rejoices As Prince Opens A Salon by phemmyfour: 5:22am On Jul 06, 2021
Dick sucker....Prince, protect your thing

(1) (Reply)

2022 Best Dance Videos Of Lil Smart / “why I Love To Expose My Body” Actress Bakare Zainab Spills (video) / Nkiru Anumudu Vs Chimamanda Adichie's Hairstyle. Which Would You Rock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.