Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Whats Obj Stand On Ibb( Independence Bomb blast) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats Obj Stand On Ibb( Independence Bomb blast) (1019 Views)

History Is Made As Audu Ogbe Blamed The Dwindling Economy On IBB! / My Thought On Ibb, Atiku And Buhari Bid And Next Generation Of Northerner / Abiola's Daughter's Letter On Ibb's Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Obj Stand On Ibb( Independence Bomb blast) by odukoko(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2010
Has anyone hear obj's comment on the bomb blast?or baba is purposely not saying anything?i wonder whats going on in his 'politically correct' mind![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Whats Obj Stand On Ibb( Independence Bomb blast) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2010
am sure he wil speak at the right time
Re: Whats Obj Stand On Ibb( Independence Bomb blast) by MetalGong4: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2010
Why should he speak? . . . Does the ape man have the moral authority to do so? . . angry angry
Re: Whats Obj Stand On Ibb( Independence Bomb blast) by ajani68: 10:45am On Oct 09, 2010
You lack home training 4 calling ur papa mate ''APE'' that is unfair to the man personallity. do u think its easy to control ordinary house fellowship? Not to talk 150 million people. better appologise
Re: Whats Obj Stand On Ibb( Independence Bomb blast) by odukoko(m): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2010
Am sure he is bidding his time on when to speak,aside all his faults i think he is one of the best brain in tactics naija get!
Re: Whats Obj Stand On Ibb( Independence Bomb blast) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2010
This is a very ridiculous question. A bomb blast is not a policy and OBJ simply can not have an opinion of it other than asking the police and SSS to conduct an unbiased investigation and bringing those responsible to book.
Re: Whats Obj Stand On Ibb( Independence Bomb blast) by odukoko(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2010
Mikeansy,u have a myopic way of reasoning,the man is a public figure an ex president for crying out loud,he has the right to speak but me personal would love to hear him condemned the despicable act.
Re: Whats Obj Stand On Ibb( Independence Bomb blast) by odukoko(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2010
Mikeansy,u have a myopic way of reasoning,who is talking about policy now?the man is a public figure an ex president for crying out loud,he has more than the right to speak but me personal would love to hear him condemned the despicable act.or maybe baba just want to sit back and enjoy the show from the side wall!

(1) (Reply)

Crisis In The Enugu State Chapter Of The Pdp / Benin-lagos Road To Be Completed December – Minister / Sss Arrests Notorious Internet Blogger For Blackmail Of Female Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.