Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Interested In Mini Importation? This Is For You! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested In Mini Importation? This Is For You! (288 Views)

Maxi-importation: This Is Not "Bend Down Select", This Is "Internet Up Select" / If You Are Into Mini Importation This Is For You / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Mini Importation? This Is For You! by Jh0wsef(m): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
There are several reasons why you may still be struggling to survive in the Mini Importation or Ecommerce Business ranging from making more profits, growing your business, building your own brand, funding your business and sustaining your  business irrespective of the test of time.

The major problem is because your business is likely not to be running in alignment with the '21st century trend'

Mini Importation is a lucrative business that you can start up with your smart phone, data bundle and little or No capital in other to meet up with some of your financial obligations in this 21st century.

The major problem why most people fail in this business is lack of proper orientation and mentorship on what to buy, where to buy, when to buy, how to buy, how to pay, how to ship, where to sell and how to sell.

I know you may have likely lost interest in learning this business due to previous experiences from other trainings or trainers which resulted into scam or regrets but I tell you, give me the opportunity to take your through the business process by sharing with you all my experiences so far on how I got  started in the business without regret as well as to share with you success stories of lots of students that I have personally trained and mentored in this business that are  doing excellently well.

Contact 08146302272 on WhatsApp. let us guide you through a successful and profitable phase.

(1) (Reply)

New Google Adsense Program / Drop Shipping Business Training And Turnkey Site / Export Contract ---seeking Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.