Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show (75922 Views)

5 Most Beautiful Female Housemates On BBNaija 2019 / Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? / Simply Tacha Is A Contestant On BBNaija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2019
that first girl is a hoe see nyash!

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by enemyofprogress: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2019
Poverty is a decease
Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by breathcutter(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2019
Tasha is a poor iwofe girl that only got where she is just by mere distribution of ass, well it paid off, she's counted among the rich, we know her

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by spiceadole: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2019
So Mike is younger than his wife.
He married an evening newspaper and they are happy.
Naira land boys will not like this
Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by KelB(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
I like Mike, ik and the most beautiful face in the house. Her name I can't recall now. Her brain I can attest to.
The girl you talking about is Kim Oprah

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by Celebsnews: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2019
How sure are you OP?
. Meanwhile, Watch all you need to know about SimplyTasha and her secrets doings and plots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4-kXW9JPlU
Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by HumanHairLovers(f): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Sense in what you post, but sad thing is, if you post from now till next year. This same nigerian youths will never learn, same people will still use all their time to watch the show; all their time to argue and post about it online; all their money to vote.

If Nigerias learn, we won't be in the same shiiit we're today. I already learnt that Nigerians don't change. That is why i don't waste my time again posting on NL about bbn or soapy dance or every other thing. People will read your post, like it and still proceed to that very bad thing you corrected them about.
Wise people like you will keep shouting but Nigerians can never change.

As it has always been, so shall it continue to be. Nigerians will keep doing the wrong things, voting the wrong people, watching the wrong shows, hyping the wrong musics, hyping the wrong dances. Nigerians can't change.

You're right.

But we can't change Nigeria all at once.

One seashell cleaned out of a thousand means a lot to that one seashell.

So one person saved is worth all the effort.

If we don't keep saying it one day the new generation would think it is a norm, that it is right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2019
If they appear to be doing so well, what would be the point of them Featuring in BBN?

The so called BBN should be about Ordinary Nigerians, who might in the end Make themselves better, pull themselves out of poverty as a result of BBN.

All these display of Acquisitions is Ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by jubrilELsudan: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2019
All these don't matter. All that matters that viewers wanna see is who gonna hang who on the ceiling and fvck competition style then shoot their hot cum in their mouth.

Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by waley007(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2019
delugajackson:
Almost all contestants are well established. Where's the sense of fairness in this?

Welcome to Nigeria where the rich are competing to get richer while the poor are buying airtime to vote for them.
is BBN a poverty alleviation programme ?
Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by 3RNEST(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2019
waley007:
is BBA a poverty alleviation programme ?
grin Rich Alleviation Programme (RAP) lolz...
I just wish their vote count reduce this season grin

Rich people as housemates.. Una do well.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by Jerkules: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2019
Hmmm can we also know the TOP 5 CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA?
Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by Clifford121(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2019
All I'm reading here is skin skin skin!!! Is that the single determinant of a well to person?? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by whytepawn1(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2019
thats why its called pepper them gang.
delugajackson:
Almost all contestants are well established. Where's the sense of fairness in this?

Welcome to Nigeria where the rich are competing to get richer while the poor are buying airtime to vote for them.
Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by Bukden16(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Erediauwa:
Mike Ezuruonye and Jim Ike should replace Paul Onuachu and Leon Balogun in my opinion.

Different folks different problem.

But own problem ehn....
Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by Rotimi47: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
delugajackson:

shocked
Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
Jh0wsef:
Seyi is a relation of mine.
was even surprised to see him in the house

May the best man win smiley
who is his father among the Awolowo's
Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by damtan(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
AmNuhRegular:
Most expensive keh. Are they up for sale
Truly, you're not regular

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by Isokehn(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Sense in what you post, but sad thing is, if you post from now till next year. This same nigerian youths will never learn. Same people will still use all their precious time to watch the show; all their precious time to argue and post about it online; all their poor money to vote.

If Nigerias learn, we won't be in the same shiiit we're today. I already learnt that Nigerians don't change. That is why i don't waste my time again preaching on NL about bbn or soapy dance or every other thing. People will read your post, like it and still proceed immediately to that very bad thing you corrected them about.
Wise people like you will keep shouting but Nigerians can never change. That's just the sad truth.

As it has always been, so shall it continue to be. Nigerians will keep doing the wrong things, voting the wrong people, watching the wrong shows, hyping the wrong musics, hyping the wrong dances. Nigerians can't change.
Informatin is key. No libraries
Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by lonelydora: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
I like Mike, ik and the most beautiful face in the house. Her name I can't recall now. Her brain I can attest to.

Stage name : Kim Oprah

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by lonelydora: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
delugajackson:

Have you thought about why the name of this season is "Pepper Dem?"
Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by pinkygurl(f): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
jeff1607:
anyone supporting this ,needs to have his head checked especially if you weren't born with a silver spoon
grin
Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by roundface: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
Exactly what is the purpose of this BBNaija sef?? undecided undecided
Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by Nature8(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
delugajackson:

Oil dey your brain bro
Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by Emmizay12(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2019

Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by delishpot: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Sense in what you post, but sad thing is, if you post from now till next year. This same nigerian youths will never learn. Same people will still use all their precious time to watch the show; all their precious time to argue and post about it online; all their poor money to vote.

If Nigerias learn, we won't be in the same shiiit we're today. I already learnt that Nigerians don't change. That is why i don't waste my time again preaching on NL about bbn or soapy dance or every other thing. People will read your post, like it and still proceed immediately to that very bad thing you corrected them about.
Wise people like you will keep shouting but Nigerians can never change. That's just the sad truth.

I remember when I got a tip that the contestants are offered certain amount of money if they win or not to do some things live on the show eg have sex, openly kiss, openly fight or creat drama, finger people etc that is why a married man will deny his family and have sex on national TV in the name of reality show, that is why a woman will allow a man suck her breast on national TV. Its cos win or not they are guaranteed a certain amount when they engage in such acts. If they get eliminated they take home their earned cash, if they win they add their drama cheque to the winning cheque. Everything is staged. They create the drama to elicit views which can be converted to money through credit spent on votes. That is the way they make profit off of reality TV apart from adverts or sponsors.
Nigerians almost had my head for saying that. They never stopped to think why would a sane woman or man do such things when they know that they are not guaranteed to win after doing those things..... Many Nigerians lack reasoning. Still it shouldn't stop you from speaking your truth cos a few who can reason will read it and gain something.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by joeeee240(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
delishpot:

I remember when I got a tip that the contestants are offered certain amount of money if they win or not to do some things live on the show eg have sex, openly kiss, openly fight or creat drama, finger people etc that is why a married man will deny his family and have sex on national TV in the name of reality show, that is why a woman will allow a man suck her breast on national TV. Its cos win or not they are guaranteed a certain amount when they engage in such acts. If they get eliminated they take home their earned cash, if they win they add their drama cheque to the winning cheque. Everything is staged. They create the drama to elicit views which can be converted to money through credit spent on votes. That is the way they make profit off of reality TV apart from adverts or sponsors.
Nigerians almost had my head for saying that. They never stopped to think why would a sane woman or man do such things if they are not guaranteed to win. Many Nigerians lack reasoning. Still it shouldn't stop you from speaking your truth cos a few who can reason will read it and gain something.

You got a tip? Which yeye tip be that?
Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by ChristyB(f): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sad but true...

delugajackson:

Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by HomeOfMe(f): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Watching big brother Nigeria,big brother Africa or big brother Canada are just like watching any other reality show like Keeping up with the kardashians,survival Africa or American idol. They are all for entertainment. Nobody is compelled to watch. They're shown on paid cable tv and not AIT,tvc ir Channels. Every mature adults have the right to whatever they choose to watch to entertain themselves. If the show is innapropriate for you and your family. Dstv/gotv are always ready to deactivate the channels from your decoder.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) / Reps Move To End Dstv Monopoly / Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.