Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,298 members, 7,867,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To (24538 Views)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax / Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance / Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by ibkayee(f): 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
lexy2014:

She said she wants 2b treated like a Queen. That means she will b expecting 2 marry a king. If she cant cook cos she is a queen, is it d king that will now cook for her?
Kings are born to cook

2 Likes

Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by lexy2014: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
ibkayee:

Kings are born to cook

Tell me one king in Africa that cooks
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by fortunechy(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
Then, be ready to tey for ur fathers house..... Just that u shouldn't steal another girls own.....
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by ufomskylashi: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
that why you will never have your own husband but fuckmate that will spit on your pussy after distroying the hole
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by ibkayee(f): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
lexy2014:

Tell me one king in Africa that cooks
Obilagwa
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by lexy2014: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
ibkayee:

Obilagwa

King of where?
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by Shuaib90(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
God purnish those nails for you, IDIOT !!!
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by ibkayee(f): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
lexy2014:

King of where?
Eyakbiland
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
And you no even fine
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by lexy2014: 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
ibkayee:

Eyakbiland

Really? Where's that?
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by ibkayee(f): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
lexy2014:

Really? Where's that?
I’m just pulling your legs tbh, part of it is my monicker spelt backwards
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by lexy2014: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
ibkayee:

I’m just pulling your legs tbh, part of it is my monicker spelt backwards

And I just was just playing along. U cut short d fun
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by ibkayee(f): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
lexy2014:

And I just was just playing along. U cut short d fun
Hehehe my bad grin
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by Truthbites: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
Well said,just get money. U will be able to afford one
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by Myself2(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

That's the orientation girls are now having these days. Yet they want to be treated like princesses. What they actually want is to be their husband's boss.

All because of what?

I took one look at her witchy looking fingers and nails and I almost puked

Yaawk
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by lexy2014: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
ibkayee:

Hehehe my bad grin

Its all good
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by piagetskinner(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
With those long nails how does she clean her bom bom
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by Charly68: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
May be Ghàna men love to cook for their wives
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by Isoduwa(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
raker300:
And what will she bring to the table?

Money of course are you a learner
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by bigiyaro(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
this is what you will get! b****ch.

Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by bizhop01: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
She only know how to fucck & moan,
shame on her.
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by Angelfrost(m): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
ibkayee:

What’s wrong with my quote?

Don't mind them jor. You are right... By the way, what use is a woman who can't pay the house rent, feed the family, pay the kids school fees, and dole out allowances to her in-laws whenever they demand it? grin
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by ibkayee(f): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
Angelfrost:

Don't mind them jor. You are right... By the way, what use is a woman who can't pay the house rent, feed the family, pay the kids school fees, and dole out allowances to her in-laws whenever they demand it? grin
Lol funny enough you’ll probably find more women doing this than men who cook and clean. Contributing financially and domestically isn’t new to women, can’t say the same for a lot of Nigerian men though grin

1 Like

Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
if u no gud 4 doz 2 tinx u mentiond,at least,u go fit make up in bed
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by meekah: 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
Artzdanielsz:
Story will change in next 4 years
guy u no try at all LOL
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by Fadedvoices2: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
raker300:
And what will she bring to the table?

I can bet with my balls that you won’t say the same thing assuming it was a man who said this

Fvcking hypocrite
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by nuelyoyo(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
ibkayee:
Of what use is a man who can’t cook or clean tbh
the same way women would have their own money and still want to end up with a man that has his own money because women see men as providers, is the same reason why a man that knows how to cook would still want a woman that knows how to cook because men see women as care givers.
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by tolustx(m): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
22 years old fa! She go learn. She still get time well well.
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by poweredcom(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
This one na useless tin
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by MissBN(f): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
Anambra men wee nur like this thread���
Re: Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To by seunfape(m): 4:01am On Jul 06, 2019
Low age ,higher intention vice versa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Baba With His Brilliant Daughert / Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter / Timaya Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.