Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) (50238 Views)

Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs / Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) / Investorzillion Brushes His Teeth With Oral B And Ciroc After Zlatan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by Lawson081(m): 6:56am On Jul 05, 2019
nothing musa no go See for gate undecidednothing musa no go See for gate
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by AMI3(m): 6:56am On Jul 05, 2019
come, I don't understand any more. which kind rubbish be did.
this op Don smoke some kind bad weed.
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by olowococoa: 6:58am On Jul 05, 2019
Bloda Bloda hmm,you can lie oo!
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by Geedy: 6:59am On Jul 05, 2019
Abeg how dis one take be news, Nairaland and it shit
Anyway weytin konsine me Hey! Bar man give one bottle of Crest ma take wage my conscience jarey
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by Geedy: 6:59am On Jul 05, 2019
Abeg how dis one take be news, Nairaland and it shit
Anyway weytin konsine me Hey! Bar man give one bottle of Crest ma take wage my conscience jarey
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by bjbjbj: 6:59am On Jul 05, 2019
Baby daddy's league.
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by OTayobami(m): 7:01am On Jul 05, 2019
9jayes:
This one is also a news? Wetin concern us with dis trash for God's sake

Manny! you could have just ignored the post na! nawa for nairalanders o!
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2019
saheedbadmus:
how small girl wey never sabi brush go teach you how to brush
bros ask the sicko blogger / op.....were ni sha
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 05, 2019
H
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 7:14am On Jul 05, 2019
nairalee:
Nice misleading headline OP

You achieved your aim by making me open this post thereby wasting 2.39 seconds of my lifetime.

I proceeded to commenting and wasted an accumulated 52.118 seconds.

After all these I didn't see girlfriend, any semblance of boobs n ass.

OP your name just entered my black book for life

grin

Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by Jahskid24(m): 7:14am On Jul 05, 2019
na which kind of news be this again na
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by adecz: 7:18am On Jul 05, 2019
. cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by Abfinest007(m): 7:22am On Jul 05, 2019
I swear I knew it was something like this
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by Bet9ja22001: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]See Below

Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 05, 2019
That's how I thought my guy how to brush when I was 2
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by nobisgod: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2019
Who is patorankin, is he a house mate in bbn
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:33am On Jul 05, 2019
Misleading and stupid news.... Just waking our time and data
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by MorganCrypto: 7:35am On Jul 05, 2019
Lol! Too early for this Nairaland!�
Anyway!��

MorganCrypto!
Exchange your valid GiftCards and BITCOIN to naira at unbeatable market rate, we loading GIFTCARDS directly, FAST LOADING, FAST PAYMENT....WhatsApp via 08062399834! And let’s talk business!
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2019
angry

Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by Joeade1988: 7:44am On Jul 05, 2019
Irrelevant post cry
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by Tosdam(m): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2019
How is this news worthy? Nairaland they fall my hand
..... Well, it's for traffic strength though...
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by Autotech312(m): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2019
Who be girlfriend and who be boyfriend. Misleading, I just waste my data.
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by Celebsnews: 7:55am On Jul 05, 2019
nairalee:
Nice misleading headline OP

You achieved your aim by making me open this post thereby wasting 2.39 seconds of my lifetime.

I proceeded to commenting and wasted an accumulated 52.118 seconds.

After all these I didn't see girlfriend, any semblance of boobs n ass.

OP your name just entered my black book for life

Lol... You eh. This is funny.

Watch all you need to know about SimplyTasha and her secrets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4-kXW9JPlU

1 Like

Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by Victorisoni3(m): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2019
Some people seeing girlfriend

Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by erimmy(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2019
post=79954550:
Babies are just so cute..... kiss kiss kiss
The Only sensible thing that you've typed in a long while. You're still an hypocrite though.
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by Emmygezie594: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2019
saheedbadmus:
shocked

Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 9:22am On Jul 05, 2019
some people won't understand when someone cracked jokes. He's just being sarcastic.
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2019
saheedbadmus:
influence of next lebul dey worry ur reasoning. Receive sense for once.
Re: Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) by DarlingEmojist(m): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
Up and Down make teeth clean ....Brush that corner side
In the Last music video you did,the top corner of your teeth is Pink (When you are not pink lady)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Reveals Kidnappers' New Trick As His Friend’s Mum Escapes Abduction / Juliet Ibrahim's Eid Mubarak Outfit (Photos) / Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.