Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Free Training On Paint Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Training On Paint Production (1546 Views)

A-Z On Paint Production Business (how To Begin Paint Production Business) / Giving Back Free Tutorial On Paint Production / Paint Production procedures, quantity of raw material required and color formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Training On Paint Production by donaustyno(m): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2019
HAVE YOU REGISTERED FOR THE FREE PAINT MANUFACTURING TRAINING?

If you haven't yet registered, then this is for you.

I want to use this opportunity to welcome you all to the free one month paint manufacturing training coming up in Port Harcourt from the 1st of August to the 31st of August.

In this one month intensive practical training, you will be taught everything about the paint business including:

1. Paint Production(Emulsion, satin, Matt, decorative paints. Etc)
2. Colour Mixing
3. Screeding
4. Installation(POP, Wallpaper, and WallPanel)
5.Concrete stamp floor
6. Interior decoration
7. Making of window blinds
...and many more.

Other benefits include:
-Certificate of participation
-Automatic employment with us after training (we retain all our trainees).
-Contacts of suppliers of paint products
-Strategy on how to start your company, produce, package, and market your paints to make over 2million naira monthly
...and many more.

Registration is just #5,000(Five thousand naira only)
Training fee: FREE!!!

For those coming outside Port Harcourt, distance won't be a hindrance as accommodation will be provided for one month for a token of #5,000. So if you are coming from outside, you will pay just #10,000(including accommodation), but if you do not require accommodation, you pay just #5,000 for the registration.

The training location is Ada George, Port Harcourt, Rivers state.

You can also sponsor those young men/women around you, and give them a means of livelihood, thereby making their lives worth living, and our society a better place. Live for others.

Send me a private message for registration details. Or whatsapp me on 08134027126.(WhatsApp only)

Remember, training commences first week of next month, while registration closes on 23rd of this month(July).

Re: Free Training On Paint Production by Mazipaschal27(m): 2:30am On Mar 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A POS Machine? / This Business Will Take Good Care Of You / Verified Wise Account Needed, Paying 25000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.