Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Tension As Herdsmen Allegedly Occupy Farmlands In Imo Community, Refuse To Leave - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As Herdsmen Allegedly Occupy Farmlands In Imo Community, Refuse To Leave (2706 Views)

Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities / Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo / Oyo Farmers Flee As Herdsmen Attack Igangan Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension As Herdsmen Allegedly Occupy Farmlands In Imo Community, Refuse To Leave by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
From the comments above I can see why yorubers created this topic, the news of fulani terrorists in their land killing and kidnapping them pained them deep into their oblong skulls.
Re: Tension As Herdsmen Allegedly Occupy Farmlands In Imo Community, Refuse To Leave by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 06, 2019
Frenchkiss564:
Watch as they will start shouting yoruba muslims up and down when their own house is on fire.

MetaPhysical:
Ibos on ground are dodging this topic for fear their comments will offend macban.....

I asked, for how long has this Ibo community remained in possession of Fulani occupiers?

flokii:
The main target of these Herdsmen is SE.. It's so obvious.

Instead of the SEasterners to go home and develop/open up their lands, they prefer running away to drag land in other regions leaving their ancestral lands and parents back home defenseless.

SW remains the most formidable region against external threats and we intend to keep it. that way.

Just look at them, pained mofos

1 Like

Re: Tension As Herdsmen Allegedly Occupy Farmlands In Imo Community, Refuse To Leave by MetaPhysical: 12:23am On Jul 06, 2019
Ardar:
From the comments above I can see why yorubers created this topic, the news of fulani terrorists in their land killing and kidnapping them pained them deep into their oblong skulls.

You see, let me help you see what you dont see.

You can deceive others....when you deceive yourself, you are doomed!

For months Yoruba kept surveillance on movements in SW and collected info from different sources, in cities, in villages, in forests, on highways. Then they studied it. Nobody knew Fulani herders and bandits had infested our land and no one would have known if we had deceived ourselves into believing it should be kept hidden.

Our leaders brought it out and tackled it head on. We put politics aside and attended to ethnic interests first. From Ooni down to minders on the street we stood on same line.

You need something like that in Iboland.

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Herdsmen Allegedly Occupy Farmlands In Imo Community, Refuse To Leave by MetaPhysical: 3:00am On Jul 06, 2019
Whoever produced this video is ignorant.

I tracked whats going on.
This community was occupied in May. They were supposed to vacate the place and were give a deadline. The deadline expired and they refused to leave. They are using this place to send a message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcTFFT0WTf4

1 Like

Re: Tension As Herdsmen Allegedly Occupy Farmlands In Imo Community, Refuse To Leave by Frenchkiss564: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2019
Ardar:

The same way you miserable savage societal misfits were jubilating on the news of fulani herdsmen in the west when they are busy claiming your ancestral land.

Having said that, never in your miserable, pathetic life quote me or I will decimate your savage brain with nuclear missiles.

You have been forewarned.

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Herdsmen Allegedly Occupy Farmlands In Imo Community, Refuse To Leave by MetaPhysical: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
Frenchkiss564:

The same way you miserable savage societal misfits were jubilating on the news of fulani herdsmen in the west when they are busy claiming your ancestral land.

Having said that, never in your miserable, pathetic life quote me or I will decimate your savage brain with nuclear missiles.

You have been forewarned.

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Begs Asari Dokubo To Stop Exposing Him / Serious Revolution Brewing In The North / BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Sack Police From Uzuakoli Station, Set Facility Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.