Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia (55220 Views)

Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana / Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons / Picture Of Wizkid Performing In Botswana Despite News Of A Poor Turnout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Flashlaundry(m): 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
we take care of your laundry needs. We offer Home Service and pick up and delivery in Lagos. >08081154939
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by harryjunior17(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

The King of Saudi probably wants some lap dance in the Holy Land. I just pray this doesn't result in some bloodshed somewhere far away, like in Northern Nigeria.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Legendguru: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
oh
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by jrusky(m): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
Pls did Saudi authority complain Did Saudi authority hired Nigerians to complain or cry for them Hell No. Then pls all of you hypocrites taken medicine for someone else headache should kindly feck off.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Ostrogoth(m): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ayatollah Khomeini probably arranged this; he needs a lapdance to ease off the Trump war tension. The king just needs a historical three some, free the man small. Nicki minaj+king+Khomeini=perfect three some!
Let the Muslim leaders get their deeks wet !!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Brightest04(m): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nigerians and their stupidity.I wonder why that should be our problem or is Saudi Arabia part of Nigeria?
Please I just want to know is Saudi Arabia different from other nations on earth?
This same Saudi there're prositutes,druggist,thieves, rapist, kidnappers,armdrobber,etc and so,what so special about Saudi Arabia.
The authorities there OKed it Nigerians are kicking is this not madness.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by adecz: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nigerian Muslim,

Make una Kontinu to drink
Alabukun™ for another person headache.. sad sad sad sad

Busy bodies.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Shalommy(f): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
Those complaining are not Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by colestephan86: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
newsynews:
Nigerians on social media have reacted to the news that Nicki Minaj will be performing at a music festival in Saudi Arabia.

The news has angered many Muslims who feel such should never take place in the ultra-conservative kingdom because of the revealing outfits usually worn by Nicki Minaj when she performs.

See screenshots below.

https://www.purplefeel.com/2019/07/nigerians-kick-against-nicki-minaj-performing-saudi-arabia.html?m=1

Nonsense, best believe Nicki na learner where Saudi girls dey.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Zuriel100(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
holy city indeed.....so them no d commit sin there?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Ewedegubbler: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
soon Nigerians will start kicking againt me having sex with my wife...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Donpenny(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
But they will gladly allow shakau and other Isis commanders to pray in Medina and mekah. cooland they won't protest somewhere in west Africa

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by TommyAnthem(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
What about the mumuric prof, has he given any press statement, has he told us that it is unacceptable and as such they will take action against SAUDI ARABIA.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Studyinchina200(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
In Saudi Arabia,they don’t like black people especially Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by darqly(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
Not Nigerians oh, Nigerians association of Hypocrites, Northern Nigeria branch, these are the ones complaining. Please.
Someone asked if Nicki will wear Hijabi before performing!! grin grin I can't deal with our fake morality and virtue signaling.
MURIC should send out a strongly worded email to MBS if they born him well too.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by almakiyyun(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
SEGLIZ:
................. extremist.
wetin concern Nigerians with wetin dey happen arabia?

mum, Saudi Arabia is a sacred and general place for all Muslims so a nudist is not welcome there.
I know u want to see her free books, u can invite her to Israel and watch her strip naked there.
We are Muslims, we have rules and regulations guiding our religion
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

The King of Saudi probably wants some lap dance in the Holy Land. I just pray this doesn't result in some bloodshed somewhere far away, like in Northern Nigeria.
I hope so
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by 2mch(m): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
almakiyyun:

mum, Saudi Arabia is a sacred and general place for all Muslims so a nudist is not welcome there.
I know u want to see her free books, u can invite her to Israel and watch her strip naked there.
We are Muslims, we have rules and regulations guiding our religion
Lol. Go and tell this to the Saudis. They will first call you slave and the behead you for disrespecting their king.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by daddytime(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:

More catholic than the Pope .

Mine is 'Poper".. grin

Someone else coined the first...a little tweak by me is called modification..
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Chikelue2000(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
SEGLIZ:

don't let forget history.
nude, pole and lap dance all started from the east.
which east?....u mean eastern isreal?
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by chomaloo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
Can we use our data to protest suspension of RUGA which is supposed to be scrappef than lamenting about people whom choose the way the wana do their things
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by jonnathaniheme: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
Typical nigerians
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by lathrowinger: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
And am sure. Na aboki go raise this kind news...
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by dapadawee: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
Islam is a big hypocrisy mediocre and all the sys and cres.
you listen to her song but you don't want her to perform in your prophet village. when will we begin to understand that religion is of the heart

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by almakiyyun(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
2mch:

Lol. Go and tell this to the Saudis. They will first call you slave and the behead you for disrespecting their king.

one day, the infidel king will die and meet his doomsday. Hell is waiting for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Nature8(m): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
newsynews:
Nigerians on social media have reacted to the news that Nicki Minaj will be performing at a music festival in Saudi Arabia.

The news has angered many Muslims who feel such should never take place in the ultra-conservative kingdom because of the revealing outfits usually worn by Nicki Minaj when she performs.

See screenshots below.

https://www.purplefeel.com/2019/07/nigerians-kick-against-nicki-minaj-performing-saudi-arabia.html?m=1

Wetin concern Nigerians and Saudi Arabia Ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by SEGLIZ: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
mightyhaze:
while book haram,almajeri and killings over flimsy things like cartoons on far away danish tabloids started in the north..

I just don't know, at the time the world is seeking liberation from primitiveness and religious bondage and some would come tell you it's all they want.
like that is not not enough they would want to enforce it on others to tag along foolishly at this age and time.
in as much as there are some values and way of life that are not worthy of importing into our culture, cannibalism snd extremism shouldn't be the way to curb it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by poweredcom(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hahaha all dem sultan's and shield want some lap dance

Konji wan wire dem finish hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by sulasa07(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
I've being saying this to Muslims around me all the time,We Muslims in Nigeria /other parts of the world,we beta pass those in Saudi.They are just hiding their true nature until it bursts totally, I hear say clubs and bars don dey Saudi Arabia.But I know its a sign of the end time.ALLAH bless and shower HIS Mercy upon us and save us from being A Munafiq(Like the Saudis and other Arab countries)
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Ostrogoth(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
Let the arabs get their deeks wet whenever they want! Am sure they'll soon want to invite Marley for his soapy! Nigerian Muslims will do well to follow the Arab leading after all the king of Saudi is now the caliph and a man can get bored with seeing so little booty juice hidden under whatever when some inflated semi-black booty is up for rent! This may be the way to make their religion more interesting: a slice of Paradise right here on earth!!���

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years / 'I Am Not In My 20s' - Timaya Shades Davido For Showing Off Chioma / See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.