Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia (55218 Views)

Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana / Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons / Picture Of Wizkid Performing In Botswana Despite News Of A Poor Turnout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Mrexcell(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
newsynews:
Nigerians on social media have reacted to the news that Nicki Minaj will be performing at a music festival in Saudi Arabia.

The news has angered many Muslims who feel such should never take place in the ultra-conservative kingdom because of the revealing outfits usually worn by Nicki Minaj when she performs.

See screenshots below.

https://www.purplefeel.com/2019/07/nigerians-kick-against-nicki-minaj-performing-saudi-arabia.html?m=1

This is why northern nigeria is the most backward and poor region in the whole world they are now trying to be more holier than even the original owners of the Islamic religion.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Ostrogoth(m): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
darqly:
Not Nigerians oh, Nigerians association of Hypocrites, Northern Nigeria branch, these are the ones complaining. Please.
Someone asked if Nicki will wear Hijabi before performing!! grin grin I can't deal with our fake morality and virtue signaling.
MURIC should send out a strongly worded email to MBS if they born him well too.

I dare them to, they'll learn that African blacks are nothing but slaves to Arabs and only useful for increasing tourism revenue

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Skmoda360(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
This is trash ......next, please lalasticlala ....do something about this trash.....it's a bill of trash that add no value to nairaland ....capiche

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by BigBrother9ja: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
SEGLIZ:
................. extremist.
wetin concern Nigerians with wetin dey happen arabia?
shut up and face your jews
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Ostrogoth(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
darqly:
Not Nigerians oh, Nigerians association of Hypocrites, Northern Nigeria branch, these are the ones complaining. Please.
Someone asked if Nicki will wear Hijabi before performing!! grin grin I can't deal with our fake morality and virtue signaling.
MURIC should send out a strongly worded email to MBS if they born him well too.

I dare them to! Blacks are nothing but slaves to Arabs and a means to increase tourism revenue!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Ostrogoth(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
almakiyyun:

mum, Saudi Arabia is a sacred and general place for all Muslims so a nudist is not welcome there.
I know u want to see her free books, u can invite her to Israel and watch her strip naked there.
We are Muslims, we have rules and regulations guiding our religion

Why dont you go and shout this in Saudi, you are nothing but a kaffir slave to them, a descendant of their zanj slaves who are definitely not worthy of any consideration.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Ostrogoth(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
Chikelue2000:
which east?....u mean eastern isreal?
Eastern kano mumu
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by SEGLIZ: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
almakiyyun:

mum, Saudi Arabia is a sacred and general place for all Muslims so a nudist is not welcome there.
I know u want to see her free books, u can invite her to Israel and watch her strip naked there.
We are Muslims, we have rules and regulations guiding our religion

can you please talk freely without sentiment!?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Ostrogoth(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
almakiyyun:

one day, the infidel king will die and meet his doomsday. Hell is waiting for him.

While you a zanj will get buxumous virgins? While your caliph goes to hell? Wake up and smell the coffee friend!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by SEGLIZ: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
BigBrother9ja:

shut up and face your jews

I believed you're schooled and learned, point of correction I'm a bona fide citizen of Nigeria I no Jew.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Ostrogoth(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
sulasa07:
I've being saying this to Muslims around me all the time,We Muslims in Nigeria /other parts of the world,we beta pass those in Saudi.They are just hiding their true nature until it bursts totally, I hear say clubs and bars don dey Saudi Arabia.But I know its a sign of the end time.ALLAH bless and shower HIS Mercy upon us and save us from being A Munafiq(Like the Saudis and other Arab countries)

Tell that to the king the day you win pilgrimage board's lottery to go there!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by thunderbabs: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
So na u Nigerian go tell Saudis that their land is sacred? Always told frinds that this holy land thing is just for tourism. Nothing holy about those sites...

The only argument here is same Saudi that Northern Muslims hold in high esteem especially rgards Sharia that Northern muslims kill pple for is now hosting ass ass ass... Lol

See that some pple dont have sense... You kill urselves hia while Holy land Saudi is popping to Nicki's ass

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by King44(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Pepperoniq:
What is Sacred in that country?
Men behind closed door committing the highest type of Sin.
I wonder what is sacred about there even isreal is not sacred, northern Muslims they always pretend to be just watin concern una herds men problems the kept mute they didn't say a thing they are not complaining u guys are doing the complaining for them

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by kayalla(f): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
wetin concern us if Saudi wants her to perform.

nonsense and ingrigent

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Ostrogoth(m): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
abuhlawal:
Islam is Islam and Muslims are one while Saudi is our sacred land. it is totally wrong for her to even enter Saudi with the quality she posses with respect to Divinity.
يا أيها ال ذين آمنوا لا تتخذو عدوي و عدوكم أولياء ...الى آخر الآية
Was it not the Saudi people that said their land is holy, if they say its no longer holy, is it your land, is it your holy and is it your Arabic?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Ostrogoth(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
habzee1:
hmm this king is going too far pray for him.

I pray he has some quality private time with minaj so that his life will never remain the same!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by McRhymesman: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hmmmm.... Nigerians react or what?
I think Nigerians should find a way to deal with artist like Naira Marley that teach their children bad morals instead of meddling with Saudi affairs.
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
HOLLY PEOPLE OF NAIJA SMH
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by ThePreachersSon: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
Delusional hypocrites.
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Jaqenhghar: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
Niggers have an opinion.
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Glycosunde: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hypocrite should be replaced with Nigeria. Imagine ur house is burning n all u can do is to go help ur friend to start trying to kill d mosquito in his house. If she likes let her perform in mecca, in Medina is it ur business. A third world country who is d capital of poverty thinks his opinion matters. Can u tell me what is holy about d place. If d pope likes tomorrow he invite her to perform in Vatican city that is his business. Very stupid most useless set of people in d world
And u people should be ashamed for defending a people n place that have turned most of ur girls mouth
to their personal toilet. U all are fools n u can take this to the bank n cash it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
The Illiterate Brainwashed Ignorant Gullibles are concerned about nicki minaj performing in Arab country. while the rich Arabs are busy fu cking white girls and some American musicians and smoking dope with them.

well if they don't like nicki they can blow themselves up as ussual.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by owoshuyi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
NIGERIANS WILL NEVER MIND THEIR BUSINESS. ALWAYS TAKING PANADOL FOR ANOTHER PERSON HEADACHE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by donvicky2007: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
SEGLIZ:

don't let forget history.
nude, pole and lap dance all started from the east.

Middle East abi North East.
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by IvoryFever: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
Is it you peoples saudi Arabia Abeg jare, make we hear word
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Funkybabee(f): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
I'm tired of this people self haven't they heard whattheir rich man are doing to their maids, chisos
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by greggng: 12:12am On Jul 06, 2019
What is sacred about that country? Is not there that our yoruba sisters head was cut off? So there God always only want incomplete human for last day judgement?
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:18am On Jul 06, 2019
I Pray May She No Spoil Holy Land For Us
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by oluwaahmed: 1:49am On Jul 06, 2019
OP, its Afonjas or Zoogerians that kick against it.
Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 06, 2019
NIGERIANS ARE CHASING SHADOW

Re: Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia by Banmeallday: 5:22am On Jul 06, 2019
Charelsz:
You mean Nigeria Muslim

The truth is the A-rabs dont give 2 phucks about Black Muslims, especially Nigerians, because they know Nigerians still answer a slave name and as a result are nothing more than.......yep you guessed it.

The Saudis gave a robot citizenship while stampeding on you BLACKS or denying you visa to go to their country as miscreants lol...

A Danish cartoon will publish on Muhammed, Saudis are making money, Emirates are making money, but Arewa and their Oduduwa subjects will be fighting and plundering the shythole places that they have and think they are big boys....

PITY FOR AFRICANS because the world is controlled by the West-A-rabs-Chinese, while you are outside thinking you are in....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years / 'I Am Not In My 20s' - Timaya Shades Davido For Showing Off Chioma / See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.