Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

The Stonerz Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Stonerz Thread (364 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stonerz Thread by sleepking(m): 7:38am On Jul 05, 2019
Hey you lovers a the great herb come in and share your memorable joint experiences and noble tales and words of wisdom. It's a no judgment zone....

1 Like

Re: The Stonerz Thread by sleepking(m): 12:47am On Jul 06, 2019
I remember how I made my first lucky million in sport betting, the predictions came during one of my intensive indica sessions, the blunt was so good at relaxing my spiked nerves sending me into realms of deep meditation ...so inspiring was the experience that it spurred me into daring to predict the unpredictable. Bottom line is in ended up a member of high villas of wealth. I believe whole heartedly that the herb saved my life...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Stonerz Thread by Romeo3(m): 2:02am On Jul 06, 2019
Herbal refreshment
Re: The Stonerz Thread by Tejiriseth(m): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2019
Bro Hook me up na.
Even if na weekend game..
Which type of selection you make that day.?
sleepking:
I remember how I made my first lucky million in sport betting, the predictions came during one of my intensive indica sessions, the blunt was so good at relaxing my spiked nerves sending me into realms of deep meditation ...so inspiring was the experience that it spurred me into daring to predict the unpredictable. Bottom line is in ended up a member of high villas of wealth. I believe whole heartedly that the herb saved my life...
Re: The Stonerz Thread by theunnamed: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2019
Me, I'm just looking for where to get a joint in giwa.

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday!! / Married Couples Only.!!! / I Will Never Love Any Man Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.