Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

[Video] Fatoyinbo: Speed Darlington Reacts, Says ‘I Rather Buy Vaseline And... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [Video] Fatoyinbo: Speed Darlington Reacts, Says ‘I Rather Buy Vaseline And... (338 Views)

Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[Video] Fatoyinbo: Speed Darlington Reacts, Says ‘I Rather Buy Vaseline And... by oluwase54: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2019
US-based singer, Speed Darlington has joined other celebrities by reacting to the on-going rape stories in the country.

Nigeria, as even boys are also raped but they refuse to tell anyone because they are afraid of being mocked.

Darlington went on to describe rape as being robbed of one’s dignity and body against his or her will.

He said he would rather buy a magazine alongside a Vaseline and lock himself up in a room than raping anyone.

Watch video and read complete gist>>> https://we9ja.com/blog/2019/07/05/video-fatoyinbo-issue-speed-darlington-reacts-says-i-rather-buy-vaseline-and-lock-myself/

(1) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye Shares How He Was Called By God / Wizkid Baby Mama And Former Staff Jada P Accused Wizkid Of Physical Assault. / UKRAINE Beaches Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.