Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted (21959 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by TrashDetective: 4:45am On Apr 05, 2019
Dust rising:

In reference to a post here on Nairaland...

https://www.nairaland.com/5117076/tonto-dikeh-face-police-ig

Tonto Dikeh has come out to deny this claim on her Instagram handle, she responded to a comment that neither she nor her lawyer received any law suit or were contacted by the police, that she only got to know this on Nairaland.

Last bullet:

Responding to claims why she was parading her ex-husband Olakunle Churchill as a wealthy man and a son of a former President, Tonto Dikeh fired that she was lied to all along that she only got to know the truth when Obansanjo himself denied being the father of Churchill on the day of her introduction.

1 Like

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by prospero5(m): 4:55am On Apr 05, 2019
@topic is called memorandum of understanding between Tonto and Nairaland.
The way Nairaland been dey carry Tonto matter for head like Cossy and B***, I knew it.

PS: See as Nairaland change the initial topic so tey my comment come look mumu mumu for my eyes sef. I tire o!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Pestero: 5:06am On Apr 05, 2019
No b lie

N* ked Lady’s Corpse Dumped On The Road After Being Killed >> See Graphic Photos Here

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by itspzpics(m): 5:14am On Apr 05, 2019
wink
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Harrymig1(m): 6:00am On Apr 05, 2019
They take this issue off the media. It's not helping anybody either offline or online

4 Likes

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by nicotoons: 6:05am On Apr 05, 2019
this is interesting
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by BLESSMME: 6:07am On Apr 05, 2019
Most Celebrities come to this forum. Even if they are not members, dey visit to know what's popping

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by IamD18: 6:20am On Apr 05, 2019
Why will Tonto even think an ex-president's son will be foolish enough to marry her.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:10am On Apr 05, 2019
I knew this would happen!!
The way Nairaland carry this Tonto dike matter for head like persin wey dey hawk Gala...
I tire for the mods wey dey push am go front page undecided

15 Likes

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by nairamaniac: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2019
lawaljuliuss:
Nairaland is a major forum... many celebs are here

U didn't even say it well enough.

Nairaland is bigger than most of these celebrities.

They need Nairaland more than Nairaland needs them.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by KingstonDome: 8:16am On Apr 05, 2019
nairamaniac:

U didn't even say it well enough.

Nairaland is bigger than most of these celebrities.

They need Nairaland more than Nairaland needs them.

I swear

You can give us a trial and you won't regret it. Pada Cards has been redeeming for a very long time and there is no where you'd hear that we have ripped people off their money.

We have redeemed cards worth $500, $1000, $3000 and as low as $100.
Bring any of your cards, be it Amazon, iTunes and others. We are not scammers and we do not accept scammers.

We have heard complaint of many of our clients that tried others but were ripped but they eventually came back to us. Try us and you won't regret it.

Click the link below, to get more information such as our contact, since it is against Nairaland rules to post such here.

Click the link below, and you'd be convinced with the testimonials from different people.

https://pada.com.ng/how-to-sell-gift-cards-to-naira-online-in-nigeria-itunes-amazon-steam-and-googleplay/

1 Like

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by benson1411: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2019
When Tonto was ranting up and down, she didn't give a f***k.. Now the question is did she sell the car? Did she forge it's papers? The guy has not even said she should return the car....Tonto, did you sell that car

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by HolyFuckXXX: 8:26am On Apr 05, 2019
lawaljuliuss:
Nairaland is a major forum... many celebs are here
Many celebs you say?
Lol bro, 99.9% of all our celebs are on Nairaland.
100% of all our footballers that plays outside Africa are on Nairaland, That is how they keep up on the things happening in their motherland.

As a Nigerian, you cannot leave Nigeria to stay in Europe, Asia or America and not be on Nairaland, except if you want to erase your heritage.

Sometimes i look at Nairaland and i shake my head at Seun, Nairaland is not even 30% of what its supposed to be.

Just like China has wechat, Nairaland is supposed to be our own wechat, but i wonder what Seun is thinking.

This is greatness in his hands but he is Underutilizing it.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by newproject(m): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2019
grin
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Blamtom(f): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2019
Hi
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by ictjobber: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2019
Following

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Xisnin(m): 8:43am On Apr 05, 2019
Tonto Dikeh fired that she was lied to all along that she only got to know the truth when Obansanjo himself denied being the father of Churchill on the day of her introduction
So what stop her from canceling the wedding upon discovering the "truth".

8 Likes

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Kendumazy(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2019
Tonto dike and her social media lives. Why won't you be reading it on social media when they know that's the best place you can see it faster as your live is social media based.

6 Likes

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2019
HolyFuckXXX:
Many celebs you say?
100% of all our footballers that plays outside Africa are on Nairaland, That is how they keep up on the things happening in their motherland.

As a Nigerian, you cannot leave Nigeria to stay in Europe, Asia or America and not be on Nairaland, except if you want to erase your heritage.

Sometimes i look at Nairaland and i shake my head at Seun, Nairaland is not even 30% of what its supposed to be.

Just like China has wechat, Nairaland is supposed to be our own wechat, but i wonder what Seun is thinking.

1000likes.

The fastest place to get Nigerian news is nairaland.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 05, 2019
Did u sell the car or not Ole

8 Likes

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by WhoBeThisMan: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2019
So Tonto Dike was here grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by wellmax(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2019
Tonto is a big idiot.

We all knew Obasanjo isn't Churchill biological father. So no news.
As a Yoruba man, he can call any elderly person in the family Father. If Obasanjo was present at the introduction, it tells you how close they are.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Jaqenhghar: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2019
prospero5:
@topic is called memorandum of understanding between Tonto and Nairaland.

The way Nairaland been dey carry Tonto matter for head like malu and seasonal birds, I knew it
I just tire
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by superlanny(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2019
This type of women are the reason, I have almost given up on getting married, because I can't stand women like this, make I no go commit murder. Baby mama seems the second best option. My peace of mind is non negotiable. So she even knows Nairaland, even better, Tonto if you are reading this, want you to know that you are falling your hand and your behaviour is not womanlike at all. In other words, craze dey worry you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by 1stola: 8:49am On Apr 05, 2019
grin
Re: Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted by Kendumazy(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2019
HolyFuckXXX:
Many celebs you say?

This is the best way he can do it. He can only do little adjustments. Most people are on Nairaland because it didn't affect their securities. Remove that from Nairaland and see how the forum will go down. Direct messaging and all that, Nairaland isn't ripe for that yet because of the kidnapping stuffs and all that. Seun knows what he is doing.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide / Burna Boy Replies Man Who Claims He Is 'Overrated' / Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.