Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Robert Marawa Launches His Online TV After Being Sacked By Supersport - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Robert Marawa Launches His Online TV After Being Sacked By Supersport (520 Views)

Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak / Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His New Hotel Line At Times Square, New York (Pics) / Supersport Fires Presenter Robert Marawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert Marawa Launches His Online TV After Being Sacked By Supersport by GistConnect: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2019
GistMore.com

Popular SuperSport presenter, Robert Marawa has launched his own online TV channel, barely a month after being sacked by SuperSport.

The former SuperSports presenter made headlines in May, after he revealed that he was fired less than two hours before the start of his show. SuperSports in its statement, also confirmed that they had ended their relationship with the sports presenter.

"SuperSport is in the process of an exciting refresh of its local presenter line-up, which includes us not pursuing our contractual relationship with Robert Marawa" the statement read.

On Thursday however, Robert Marawa took to Twitter to announce the launch of his online TV channel. The channel has so far attracted over 2,700 subscribers.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/robert-marawa-launches-his-online-tv-after-being-sacked-by-supersport

Re: Robert Marawa Launches His Online TV After Being Sacked By Supersport by GistConnect: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Robert Marawa Launches His Online TV After Being Sacked By Supersport by ManspaceBarber(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
smiley Don't let temporary difficulties sink you permanently. This is inspiring. He didn't blame anyone for his misfortune, rather he built castle from the stone life thrre at him. smiley

I wish him the best. I'ld use the opportunity to encourage myself to strive on, in building my empire.

1 Like

Re: Robert Marawa Launches His Online TV After Being Sacked By Supersport by neutralmind: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
Wish him success

(1) (Reply)

Harry Kane Posts Touching Tribute To Late England Mascot Who Has Died Aged Six / Nigeria Vs Tunisia: Reunion As Alain Giresse And Gernot Rohr Were Once Teammates / The maiden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.