Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Help! How Best Can I Answer These Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! How Best Can I Answer These Questions (251 Views)

How Can I Answer These Job Interview Questions / How Best Do I Answer These Interview Questions / How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Best Can I Answer These Questions by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2019
I applied for a job online and these questions were asked.

1. Can you tell us about a time when you overcame a challenge?

2. How would you describe your own working style?

3. What three words would you use to describe your ideal working environment?

4. If hired what is the first thing you would tackle in this position (ICT, Network administrator and Data analyst to be precise)

5. Why are you leaving your current employer?

6. What one skill would you like to improve and what is your plan for doing so?

7. What excites you most about this position?

8. What do you like to do outside of work?

Please, answers to these questions urgently needed. I pray God continue to bless you all as you do.
Re: Help! How Best Can I Answer These Questions by gbengzyzea(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2019
1. Directly talk about the challenges that interest the Ii interviewer like an exam that seem very difficult to pass which ypu prepare adequately for and succeed
2. This is talking about your preference to effectively carried out your highest performance in a simple way
3. Cool calm and collected
4. Propagating your organization to the world to mean, there is no day you will not post some positive things done by the organization to the social media, making sure that your administrative position is firmly taking care of and for data analysis, researching base on the position you acquire to defend your organization to the beat of your knowledge
5. Satisfaction degradation and passion to pursue a career objective, which boil down to acquiring wealth and increase passion to fuel your hustle
6. Digital Marketing Skills for local and international content
7. Depending on the position you apply for e.g financial analyst, base on my career and my personality couple with my passion for social welfare of individual and society at large frame my appetite for this position to correctly research and use my knowledge as a tools to solve problems in the society
8. This is where you state your hobbies as for me reading, social work, playing amd analyzing sport, traveling. I hope with the little time and advice giving I am able to answer these questions of yours mean why I am an economist looking for a placement.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Car For Uber/taxify (abuja) / Do You Know Snail Farming Can Give You Up To 3 Million Within 6 Months? / Prison Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.