Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV (5521 Views)

Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
hammerF1:

Igbo actually do not indoctrinate their children and that is a mistake on our own path.

If we did, u get nothing. Zero.

@pazienza ansmedia AmericanQuarter Igboson1 raker300 omanbala1 globemoney oyatz asha80 BeijinDossier Xander85:

You do indoctrinate your children. The problem is that women are different. When they are feeling the boy then indoctrination goes out of the window. It is you ego-driven Igbo men who keep up the beef. Many of your Igbo women just want to be happy and it is likely Femi, Adekunle or Segun will make them happy in an age when women are more emancipated and free to decide who to be with.

Social networking has made Nigerian women more demanding. In this current climate, Yoruba men are numero Uno because we come from a culture of tolerance and live-and-let-live.You Igbos want to control women with money and materialism. Northerners want to control women with an oppressive culture where woman have to be second class to men and must live to serve them. This cannot continue as our women now know they are worth more thanks to social networking that shows them how other women live worldwide. Is it Rocket science to guess who Nigerian women will prioritise , i.e Yoruba men, as the most eligible Bachelors in Nigeria of today?
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by oyatz(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
Eeeyah, Kpele.
I can now understand you better.

Politics and Political office holders have little or nothing to do with the ordinary people on the streets that meet one another and if they find each other suitable enough, may get married to each other.

The VP and the Speaker ,to the best of my knowledge have one wife each and none of them is Igbo, so they couldn't have been the source of your worries.

The Yoruba Political office holders are not the problems of Ndigbo.

1) In the First Republic, the Yoruba didn't hold any position in the topmost echelon of Government.

President= Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe
Senate President= Prince Nnwafor Orizu
Speaker= Rt Hon. Aja Nwachukwu.

2) In the Second Republic, the Yorubas didn't hold any position in the top most echelon of Government.

Vice President= Dr Alex Ekueme
Speaker= Hon Godwin Ume-Ezeoke.

...So Bros, relax and just take three bottles of chilled Hero beer with a plate of Isi-Ewu from Mama Nkechi in your street.
Pass the bill into my account.

hammerF1:
@pazienza ansmedia AmericanQuarter Igboson1 raker300 omanbala1 globemoney oyatz asha80 BeijinDossier Xander85:

We cannot fold our hand and nod our head whilst our women are cherry picked like tomatoes by enemy tribes who dont wish us well.

The reason today, Igbo are not represented at Federal level, has nothing to do with Buhari as u might naively assume.

It is Yoruba that want Igbo marginalized. Y, so they can keep coming to marry our women and even turn us to women.

If you doubt, go and check the Geographical location of the Government office occupants. Only Yoruba SW are occupying Speaker and VP, WHILST iGBO GET NOTHING.

We are still talking about Igbo presidency and they go ahead to remove us completely from governance and now putting themselves forward for a yoruba president to replace Buhari in 2023.

This is a group that have jsut completed 8 years Presidency TENURE between 1999 to 2007

We are men and must do everything within our influence and authority to resist.

I am not against inter-tribal marriage, we have men in SS that stood by US in our darkest hour or better yet Europeans/Isreali.

I am not into the rottenness of Unity in bedroom to release sperm but ever ready to sign for genocide against the same people u enjoy sexing.

I CLOSE BY ASKING YOU, HOW MANY OF YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS HAVE BUHARI KILLED SINCE 2015? THE SAME YORUBA THAT ENTHRONED HIM THEN, RETURNED HIM TO CONTINUE.

THIS NEWS ABOUT "UN Queries Buhari Govt On Killings In Nigeria, Corruption, Biafra" WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY, THEY HAVE ALREADY PLANNED TO HIDE IT. https://www.nairaland.com/5283990/un-queries-buhari-govt-killings

THIS IS THE TYPE OF PEOPLE WE ARE DEALING WITH. PEOPLE WITH OCCULT REASONING.

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by hammerF1: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oshigun:

You do indoctrinate your children. The problem is that women are different. When they are feeling the boy then indoctrination goes out of the window. It is you ego-driven Igbo men who keep up the beef. Many of your Igbo women just want to be happy and it is likely Femi, Adekunle or Segun will make them happy in an age when women are more emancipated and free to decide who to be with.

Social networking has made Nigerian women more demanding. In this current climate, Yoruba men are numero Uno because we come from a culture of tolerance and live-and-let-live.You Igbos want to control women with money and materialism. Northerners want to control women with an oppressive culture where woman have to be second class to men and must live to serve them. This cannot continue as our women now know they are worth more thanks to social networking that shows them how other women live worldwide. Is it Rocket science to guess who Nigerian women will prioritise , i.e Yoruba men, as the most eligible Bachelors in Nigeria of today?

If we indoctrinate our kids, my friend, u will get nothing.

I urge all IGBOS parents to start indoctrinating their kids like the YORUBA DO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe / Wow. I Never Knew Ojukwu And Buhari Were Friends - Pics / NIPC Tracks $8.99 Billion Investment Interests In Q3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.