Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

FFK To Arewa Youths, “30 Days Is Too Long, We Are Waiting For You” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK To Arewa Youths, “30 Days Is Too Long, We Are Waiting For You” (896 Views)

Ruga: Igbos Won’t Succumb To Arewa’s 30-day Ultimatum – IPOB / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria / "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK To Arewa Youths, “30 Days Is Too Long, We Are Waiting For You” by Dorischuks: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2019
Former Aviation Minister Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to purported threat by the Arewa Youth Assembly, in response to the suspension of RUGA settlement by the Federal Government.

The umbrella body of northern youths was reported to have allegedly threatened to evict all southerners in the north within 30 days if the federal government doesn’t rescind its decision to suspend the RUGA settlements of Fulani herders in selected states of the federation.

The FG had announced the RUGA – Rural Grazing Area- initiative in a bid to curb the incessant clashes between Fulani herders and host communities. The idea was to establish a grazing settlement for the herders in selected locations in the states to avoid indiscriminate pastoral activities.

But the government was forced to suspend the decision after it was greeted by a widespread criticism.

Angered by the news of its suspension, the Arewa youths then purportedly issued a 30-day Ultimatum to every southerner residing in the north to vacate unless RUGA is implemented.

Reacting to purported threat, Chief Fani-Kayode warned the group the south was ready for them and even charged them to save the 30 days grace it had given and carry out their threat now.

According to him, a 30-day period was too long; “the sooner the dance begins the better, while warning the group they will “reap the whirlwind that you have sown”

“To the arewa youths who dared to say that every southerner must leave the north within 30 days unless. “RUGA” is implemented i say, stop the threats and just do it! the sooner this dance begins the better! 30 days is too long! you will reap the whirlwind that you have sown!

we are waiting for you!this time around we are ready.there will be no settlement and there will be no turning back!

macbeth said “i shall fight till the flesh be hacked from my bones and damned be he who first cries hold!”

between us,i say damned be he who first cries hold!”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/ffk-arewa-youths-30-days-long-waiting-group-purportedly-issues-southerners-quit-notice-ruga/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Arewa Youths, “30 Days Is Too Long, We Are Waiting For You” by Propsvilla(m): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2019
Do we still have Government in this country
Re: FFK To Arewa Youths, “30 Days Is Too Long, We Are Waiting For You” by ojun50(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2019
Arewa Youths have being making threat since 2015, what happen to nextweek
Re: FFK To Arewa Youths, “30 Days Is Too Long, We Are Waiting For You” by proeast(m): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2019
Bosnia, Rwanda, Yugoslavia all started like this before all hell was let loose.... These northerners don't know what they are doing but if care is not taking it will consume them beyond imagination.

4 Likes

Re: FFK To Arewa Youths, “30 Days Is Too Long, We Are Waiting For You” by respect80(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2019
ojun50:
Arewa Youths have being making threat since 2015, what happen to nextweek

Next week too far.

How about tomorrow sef...
They keep talking as if there's monopoly to violence.

Every tribe has a fair share of violence in them. The only difference is that some tribes only showcase it when dared.

Let them bring it on ASAP

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK To Arewa Youths, “30 Days Is Too Long, We Are Waiting For You” by QueenSekxy(f): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2019
Hope you aren't relying on your people cos, most of them think like almajiri and some have started welcoming the idea of ruga just like the ooni.

3 Likes

Re: FFK To Arewa Youths, “30 Days Is Too Long, We Are Waiting For You” by slimfit1(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2019
The fact that I support Uncle FFK shows me what Buhari has turned this country into.
Re: FFK To Arewa Youths, “30 Days Is Too Long, We Are Waiting For You” by nijabazaar: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2019
Plz, can they make this ultimatum 24 hrs from now?
Tired of Nigeria already.

If they carry on with this threat, which i seriously hope they do, Nigeria will divide for the better.

North Nigeria Vs South Nigeria.

Maybe then North Nigeria will start developing Nuclear weapons while South Nigeria becomes South Korea grin grin

4 Likes

Re: FFK To Arewa Youths, “30 Days Is Too Long, We Are Waiting For You” by lastmessenger: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2019
A group of people keeping threatening a whole nation and then federal government ignores them. This shows you who buhari is.

Now like FFK said,30 days is damn too much. We need your action as soon as possible. It is appointed for a man to die once and its Bette to die fighting for freedom.

Common let them help us divide Nigeria.
Re: FFK To Arewa Youths, “30 Days Is Too Long, We Are Waiting For You” by Mayor08: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Hope you aren't relying on your people cos, most of them think like almajiri and some have started welcoming the idea of ruga just like the ooni.

You are so dumb and unintelligent.. The war coming isn't for the west but the whole south.. I have never liked FFK but i support him on this. A westerner says something to lift others and make things known to the Northerners and the only thing you can say is abuse his people

1 Like

Re: FFK To Arewa Youths, “30 Days Is Too Long, We Are Waiting For You” by TooMuchStuff: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2019
Tools..... ...checked

Targets... .....checked

Strike....... Waiting

If dem born dem well.....make dem try kpimmm!

Hauka ba Gadon Yan Arewa kawai ba ne....!

1 Like

Re: FFK To Arewa Youths, “30 Days Is Too Long, We Are Waiting For You” by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=Mayor08 post=79962928]
You are so dumb and unintelligent.. The war coming isn't for the west but the whole south.. I have never liked FFK but i support him on this. A westerner says something to lift others and make things known to the Northerners and the only thing you can say is abuse his people[/quo

Don't mind her. She's OYO. She's minority here. The South must unite and stand together against this menace.
Remember some countries that fought on the side the Axis (Germany & co) in WW1 turned around and fought against Germany in WW2. Alliances are built on the bases of current mutual interests. It is to the advantage of the whole south of we unite against this tyranny. Leaders like Fanny, Kanu & Sowore as well as cultural groups like Ohaneze and Afenifere are needed now because the have no fear in them. Many of us online are just noise makers. When kasala go bust now, many won't go near the front lines.

Where are the old Aba and Onitsha Bakassi boys when you need them??
Re: FFK To Arewa Youths, “30 Days Is Too Long, We Are Waiting For You” by NkayStory(f): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
FFK you are on point,but your people are to be blamed for the empowerment of these folks

..30days is too far,they should make it one week.

Bunch of land-grabbing savages...,I dont blame them,it is the myopic clowns with oblong skulls in the South who enabled buhari their Grand-patron i blame squarely
Re: FFK To Arewa Youths, “30 Days Is Too Long, We Are Waiting For You” by Ultimatezlant: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
I
Re: FFK To Arewa Youths, “30 Days Is Too Long, We Are Waiting For You” by delpee(f): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
Meanwhile FFK is in Abuja. Who's fighting the battle he's stoking from afar?

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Chieftain Rejects Dickson's Appointment,decamps To Apc / Miyetti Allah Apologize To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings / BREAKING: Malam Nasiru El-rufai To Be Returned As Governor By Lawful Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.