Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

"You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari (26474 Views)

Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria / FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by TheSaxophonist: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2019
Photo- Femi Fani Kayode

The former Aviation minister and Ex PDP spokesman was seen attacking the INEC commissioner via his official twitter handle, be wrote…
“Amina Zakari told @BBCWorld that she is not @MBuhari’s neice. That is a lie from the pit of hell. She is a rogue and a fraud. She is a danger to national security and our unity. Just like she helped Buhari pillage PTF, she wants to help him to rig and steal the coming election.

https://insiderpostonline./2019/01/06/you-are-a-rogue-and-a-fraud-ffk-attacks-amina-zakari/

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by magoo10(m): 8:25am On Jan 06, 2019
But why is she lying na
Shows she has plans of rigging for buhari

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by NessaBoo(f): 8:31am On Jan 06, 2019
Does FFK have any moral standing to call anyone a rogue and a fraud... undecided

Goan take several seats Sir!! You're trying waayy too hard to be noticed by PDP and Atiku, You've been ignored and relegated by your own party, and for good reasons which I actually commend them for! grin

130 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by gare(f): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:
Does FFK have any moral standing to call anyone a rogue and a fraud... undecided

Goan take several seats Sir!! You're trying waayy too hard to be noticed by PDP and Atiku, You've been ignored and relegated by your own party, and for good reasons which I actually commend them for! grin

Do you have any moral standing to even make this comments

242 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by seunmsg(m): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2019
The fact that a character like FFK can still publicly talk down on others is a shame on our judicial system. Apart from stealing billions when he was a federal minister for aviation; crime he’s still standing trial for, he was so incompetent that planes were falling down almost every week under him, and he kept blaming witches for the crashes. Here he is, now attacking an innocent hard working woman simply because of politics.

The good part, however, is that the woman is going no where. Her public service career cannot be dented and halted on the altar of dirty pull her down politics. Jonathan appointed her to supervise elections because of her competence and integrity. She will remain in that position till her tenure ends. PDP should look for other things to blame their floundering campaign, and impending defeat on and leave the woman alone.

95 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by PassingShot(m): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2019
What has FFK's past attacks and hateful rantings achieved for PDP?

cheesy cheesy

Imagine a loquacious crack head fraud calling someone else a fraud!

Just Negodu!

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by NessaBoo(f): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2019
gare:

Do you have any moral standing to even make this comments

Huh?? I dongerrit??

Am I cocaine sniffing addict with obvious dubious and questionable past??

Do I have billions of Naira in money laundering charges hanging over my neck??

He's a hyocrite and Mark twain was right when he observed that “Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits.” Hypocrisy is a form of deception. To be a hypocrite is to be a fraud. Femi Fani-Kayode is a rogue and a Fraud, so he clearly doesn't have the moral standing!

74 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by JasonScoolari: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:

Huh?? I dongerrit??

Am I cocaine sniffing addict with obvious dubious and questionable past??

Do I have billions of Naira in money laundering charges hanging over my neck??

He's a hyocrite and Mark twain was right when he observed that “Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits.” Hypocrisy is a form of deception. To be a hypocrite is to be a fraud. Femi Fani-Kayode is a rogue and a Fraud, so he clearly doesn't have the moral standing!
You are always quick to condemn PDP members. grin

Should I join you in the APC?

15 Likes

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Sirjamo: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2019
This useless junky is a fool, a slave to the flat headers, a bastard Yoruba that has lost his faculties ever since he began to hobnob with those that are naturally bittered all their lives, a servant of cocaine, Igbo, ogogoro, monkey tail, apetesi, fonagau, paraga, kasapreko.....

If anyone attack his own wife or mum or sister like this, will he be happy?

Idiot

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by NessaBoo(f): 9:25am On Jan 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
You are always quick to condemn PDP members. grin

Should I join you in the APC?

Quick to condemn PDP members??

Lool...you funny, am only quick to not let them muddle up history!! Imagine someone like FFK calling someone a fraud and a rogue, its just nauseating na!! angry

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by oderinlewo(m): 9:28am On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:

Why can't you leave the messenger

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by JasonScoolari: 9:29am On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:

Quick to condemn PDP members??

Lool...you funny, am only quick to not let them muddle up history!! Imagine someone like FFK calling someone a fraud and a rogue, its just nauseating na!! angry

As if APC members are not good at name calling. grin

I guess you also know that the foul mouth Lauretta Onochie is also a member of the APC. cheesy

Can I join you at the APC? grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by NessaBoo(f): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
As if APC members are not good at name callings. grin

I guess you also know that the foul mouth Lauretta Onochie is also a member of the APC. cheesy

Can I join you in the APC? grin

Hahaha...I deliberately avoided that part before, you get sense well well... I know what you're trying to do!! Come Jan 19th, we will both know the way forward!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Timatayo1: 9:36am On Jan 06, 2019
That woman must very very dangerous

8 Likes

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:38am On Jan 06, 2019
This guy is madt already.
Well, his father cursed him anyways.
We aren't suprise of all his shenanigans.
That is why he could say the trash below........

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by shachris02: 9:38am On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:

Shut up and attack the message...not the messenger.

APC always shifting the goal post.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Eledan: 9:39am On Jan 06, 2019
oderinlewo:

..and focus on what this time ?

Truth is FFK is a loud-mouthed coward that finds it easier to attack people mostly based on primordial sentiments like religion and tribal and now adding gender to it.

PDP always enjoy attacking women in INEC like they did to Ayoka Adebayo, a former INEC REC

15 Likes

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:

He is just so lucky that the President is just too lenient.
He and his ilks should be in prison at this time.
But look at them still blabbing.
Baba, should start using the Iron hand after this coming election.....

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by JasonScoolari: 9:41am On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:

Hahaha...I deliberately avoided that part before, you get sense well well... I know what you're trying to do!! Come Jan 19th, we will both know the way forward!
Lol, I also want to have a feel of the "happiness" you recently found in the APC. Don't deny me that Vanny. cheesy

Is your church observing a public holiday?

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:41am On Jan 06, 2019
shachris02:

Shut up and attack the message...not the messenger.

APC always shifting the goal post.

Kindly ignore this Nessa.
Don't do gutter language with them please.
Keep remaining civil and ignore all their insults.
Ignoring them, kills them more.
Silence is the best answer.........

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by NessaBoo(f): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2019
oderinlewo:

What message can someone like FFK pass across that should be taken serious... Okay, let's leave that out of this for a minute.

The woman has reiterated several times she's not related to Buhari, instead of FFK to bring evidence forth to dispute her claims, he's busy throwing aspersions and expects us to swallow it hook, line and sinker. Who does that?? A mischief maker and propagandist!!

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2019
seunmsg:
The fact that a character like FFK can still publicly talk down on others is a shame on our judicial system. Apart from stealing billions when he was a federal minister for aviation; crime he’s still standing trial for, he was so incompetent that planes were falling down almost every week under him, and he kept blaming witches for the crashes. Here he is now attacking an innocent hard working woman simply because of politics.

The good part, however, is that the woman is going no where. Her public service career cannot be dented and halted on the altar of dirty pull her down politics. Jonathan appointed her to supervise elections because of her competence and integrity. She will remain in that position till her tenure ends. PDP should look for other things to blame their floundering campaign and impending defeat on and leave the woman alone.
You've said it all bro.
Its always relieving to see that we still have reasonable people among us.
This gives us the hope that the future of our nation is bright afterall.
God bless you real good Mr Seun!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:

What message can someone like FFK pass across that should be taken serious... Okay, let's clear him out of this for a minute.

The woman has reiterated several times she's not related to Buhari, instead of FFK to bring evidence forth to dispute her claims, he's busy throwing aspersions and expects us to swallow it hook, line and sinker. Who does that?? A mischief maker and propagandist!!
GBAM!!!
END OF DISCUSSION.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by tunjijones(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Cownu: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2019
Ffk
You’re a pig

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Shawlambivert(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2019
It takes a Fraud and a Rogue to identify another.
A known prolific Fraud and Rogue that you are

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by NessaBoo(f): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2019
post=74496300:

Kindly ignore this Nessa.
Don't do gutter language with them please.
Ignoring them, kills them more.
Silence is the best answer....

Lol, I was never going to reply sef! cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by Denikayan: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2019
On a Sunday again!

FFK has started doing cocaine early morning

This is how he used his drug life to finish GEJ's re-election and glad he is doing it again.

His health am just worried about cos dude might likely run mad soon with this rate of cocaine intake

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:

Lol, I was never going to reply sef! cheesy
GREAT.
Correct bae!
Denikayan:
On a Sunday again!
FFK has started doing cocaine early morning
This is how he used his drug life to finish GEJ's re-election and glad he is doing it again.
His health am just worried about cos dude might likely run mad soon with this rate of cocaine intake
Hahaha wink cheesy.
You know him damn too well man!

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) / Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge / Iyorchia Ayu: What PDP Will Do To IPOB When We Take-Over In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.