Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot (86714 Views)

Free Photoshoot For Models And Aspiring / Cheap E-fliers That Attracts Customers.. / Christmas / New Year Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by piagetskinner(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
ledaman:
40k if u r willing?

Ah that’s a small na... add 5k
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Starz825(m): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
SageMK:
...And he got a Job!

Folks, that's all on attention seeking 101.
grin this Korean president na one bastard..the way he dey take control all this elderly officers dey always make me laff....just too charismatic
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by meobizy(f): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
They might have rejected him via DM.
One can never know.
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by ledaman: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
piagetskinner:

Ah that’s a small na... add 5k
Nop! which part of the country are u?
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by seangy4konji: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
Always a pay day for a husstler.
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by AnthonyAk(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
damn should do the same thing with my benz, that light package tho embarassed
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Flashlaundry(m): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
we take care of your laundry needs. We offer Home Service and pick up and delivery in Lagos. >08081154939
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Boyooosa(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
SageMK:
...And he got a Job!

Dey there, your mates don dey ride their own cars, don buy their own moto, don build house, don marry...ish

1 Like

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Damicares(f): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
winkPatronize me too
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
nobsalis:

Pls tell me d website name??

Use google for the reseach

There are numerous sites there
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Rhea(f): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
SageMK:
...And he got a Job!

Kim Chinchin is holding his own umbrella. Somebody is facing the firing squad tomorrow
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Nature8(m): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
SageMK:
...And he got a Job!
Na so cheesy
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Chrisus(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
kingxsamz:
Nice...
The guy luck don shine...
My own luck will shine too one day.

Oya DM to get yours for #500
WhatsApp: 09022501306

Bro wtf is this? Better go improve and stop dishing out crap in the name of art
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by kingxsamz(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Chrisus:

Bro wtf is this? Better go improve and stop dishing out crap in the name of art

Okay, I will improve, thanks.
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by piagetskinner(m): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
ledaman:

Lagos... surulere
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by nobsalis: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Use google for the reseach

There are numerous sites there

Can't find one.

Kindly list one for me
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2019

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by nobsalis: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nice work! if it were Nigerians they will lock him up for taking pictures or senator will slap him for just walking past him with camera. sad
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by tealaw(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
I'm sure they sent him a DM, ' stop tagging us, we already have our in-house photographer, hungry man'.
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by IvoryFever: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
To think I was seriously discouraging my brother who is an artist from making a celebrity's portrait

1 Like

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Wolfmansion: 3:14am On Jul 06, 2019
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 06, 2019
Dope shots and perfect timing with the sunset. Oluwa continue to bless this photographer and take him to higher places.
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by piagetskinner(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
ledaman:

Dm me on whatsapp
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by folake4u(f): 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
Amuocha:
Kasope is a Nigerian

Yes and a final year Uniben student smiley
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by ledaman: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
piagetskinner:

Dm me on whatsapp
OK
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Alejobs: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall / NL Pictures Album / Pause Before You Share - 16 Fake Viral Photos People Believed Were Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.