Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Opera News 200 Million Prize Expires On The 19th Of July, Join Now! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opera News 200 Million Prize Expires On The 19th Of July, Join Now! (682 Views)

29 Million SIMs Not Yet Linked To NINs As Deadline Expires Today / Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS / Mi Max 3 Launching On 19th Of July As Xiaomi Sends Out Official Invites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opera News 200 Million Prize Expires On The 19th Of July, Join Now! by olukiesy(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2019
If you really want to read daily news in Nigeria that encompasses politics, gossips and trending updates you would love to see every time on your news feed, you should download Opera News.
Opera news has once done similar offer in 2018 and everyone can attest that they enjoy the shake and win campaign.
But this time, Opera news is sharing a
whopping 200 Million to its users.
You cannot deny that you don’t know the Opera browser you use everyday along with your UC browser. That Opera browser is the one promoting this giveaway.
Now that I have cleared your doubt, let’s see what the giveaway is all about.

HOW DOES OPERA NEWS 200 MILLION CAMPAIGN WORKS?
The N200 million has been deposited there for everyone who can take part in it. A single person cannot withdraw it all.
All you need to do is to SHAKE and WIN from the 200 million money.

There are lot of things to win and they are:
1. PUZZLE: When you collect 9 Pieces to fill puzzle, you will be given 45 million as first round winner. Cool right?
2. SUPABET VOUCHER: Those that loves betting can make use of this for free and can luckily win their bet.
3. ORIDE VOUCHER: For transportation in Lagos, you can get free money to any destination of your choice.
4. REAL MONEY: You can shake and win money that can be transfered to your bank account or for airtime or data.

WHAT ARE THE WAYS TO MAKE MONEY FROM OPERA NEWS APP?
You can refer or share Opera news app to earn more shakes. On daily basis, you can have up to 15-20 free shakes.
This shakes are designed to earn you more money and everything concerning money on the app.

HOW CAN I GET STARTED ON THE APP?
STEP 1: Firstly download Opera News app from
HERE via http://lucky-activity-ams.op-mobile.opera.com/activities/afconshake/shareinvitecode?rW=eyJhY3RpZCI6InMwODI4ODYyMzciLCJjb2RlIjoiTD­lYN0JaIn0%3D&sharetype=more , Then, register on the app using username or password, or use Facebook.
STEP 2: After that, tap on “ME” tab and tap on “MY PRIZES” to cash out your earnings you earned from shaking.
HOW CAN I CASH OUT MY EARNINGS?
If is Supabet voucher and other stuffs, you can use them as coupon on their various websites to get free access to things.
But if is real money, you can withdraw the money by submitting your Opay account number. They will instantly transfer the money to your Opay account.
Then, you can now decide to use the money to buy data, airtime, or withdraw it to your bank account in Nigeria.

Isn’t that awesome? Note that the minimum withdrawal is N100. So get started while you still can.
This campaign or offer will end on July 19th, 2019.

If you have anymore questions, kindly ask. Thanks.

Netwyz Blog

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Huawei To Release First 5G Smartphone In 2 Weeks / How To Reduce Data Usage On Instagram / Nokia 6 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.