Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Pls I Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Produce Engine Oil Locally - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls I Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Produce Engine Oil Locally (1211 Views)

I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 / Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing / Learn How To Produce Different Types Of High Grade Quality Paints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Produce Engine Oil Locally by Campusmyguy: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2019
Anybody in the house that knws how to produce engine oil locally should pls drop his contact
Re: Pls I Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Produce Engine Oil Locally by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Put red oil inside drum..

Heat it till e turn ororo...

Then add coloring and thickener.. That all!
Re: Pls I Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Produce Engine Oil Locally by Campusmyguy: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2019
Funny guy
Re: Pls I Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Produce Engine Oil Locally by NairalandAngel(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
Campusmyguy:
Anybody in the house that knws how to produce engine oil locally should pls drop his contact

Do you have the financial wherewithal to also set up a lab so your products will meet minimum standards?

No reasonable person will put poorly produced engine oil in his car
Re: Pls I Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Produce Engine Oil Locally by Campusmyguy: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
Why nt
Re: Pls I Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Produce Engine Oil Locally by melodyboy(m): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2021
A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
i can teach you its very easy.....

(1) (Reply)

Invest In A Blockchain Startup / Is Making 250k To 750k Possible In Nigeria? / CLAOUDFMT Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.