Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing (1791 Views)

I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 / Pls I Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Produce Engine Oil Locally / Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by kontrieman: 1:39pm On May 16, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, please I need help. I have heard a lot about Binary trading over the years but I didn't pick much interest because of the many negative vibes that often goes with it. However, I came across a YouTube video some minutes ago whereby a guy was doing Manual Binary trading using the Binary.com platform and I am beginning to feel there may be some possibilities with the Binary stuff.

Please I need someone who can help me , someone TRUTHFUL with a proven record of successful trading to teach me. My Email address is: togmaach@gmail.com/ WhatsApp no: 08138003806. You may either contact me or simply drop your own details, and I will contact you.

I will really appreciate someone who can coach me free, or at least someone who will not demand so much from me financially. I know this can be hard, and I understand as everyone needs money, but please, help a friend.
Thanks
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:51pm On May 16, 2020
Best advice, Go on YouTube and get a beginners training on it first

1 Like

Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by kontrieman: 2:06pm On May 16, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
Best advice, Go on YouTube and get a beginners training on it first
Thanks for your impute sir. I am already doing what you suggested, but I would still like someone I can interact with and ask questions. I usually learn faster that way.
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:21pm On May 16, 2020
kontrieman:

Thanks for your impute sir. I am already doing what you suggested, but I would still like someone I can interact with and ask questions. I usually learn faster that way.
A mentor will still request you may a certain amount of money. Truth still remains that you will gain more when you put your money into it. Learn well the basics and I might just know someone
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by Jude82: 3:03pm On May 16, 2020
Please i need a volatility indices /binary trader who can teach me how to trade. A person residing in portharcourt will be appreciated. My contact is 08064037817
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by kontrieman: 3:16pm On May 16, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
A mentor will still request you may a certain amount of money. Truth still remains that you will gain more when you put your money into it. Learn well the basics and I might just know someone
Thanks a lot sir. I will apply myself to learning the basics as you said. Please, how do i contact you for the next stage sir?
Also, know that i am willing to pay o because knowledge doesn't just drop from the sky, but I just can't afford so much due to my present financial situations
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by Donsheddy: 3:53pm On May 16, 2020
kontrieman:
Hello Nairalanders, please I need help. I have heard a lot about Binary trading over the years but I didn't pick much interest because of the many negative vibes that often goes with it. However, I came across a YouTube video some minutes ago whereby a guy was doing Manual Binary trading using the Binary.com platform and I am beginning to feel there may be some possibilities with the Binary stuff.

Please I need someone who can help me , someone TRUTHFUL with a proven record of successful trading to teach me. My Email address is: togmaach@gmail.com/ WhatsApp no: 08138003806. You may either contact me or simply drop your own details, and I will contact you.

I will really appreciate someone who can coach me free, or at least someone who will not demand so much from me financially. I know this can be hard, and I understand as everyone needs money, but please, help a friend.
Thanks

I can teach you for a fee...
if you don't mind....
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by Donsheddy: 3:53pm On May 16, 2020
Jude82:
Please i need a volatility indices /binary trader who can teach me how to trade. A person residing in portharcourt will be appreciated. My contact is 08064037817

I reside in ph Ozuoba Precisely...
I don't trade volatility index.. I trade binary options
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by clinton2626: 7:55pm On May 16, 2020
Donsheddy:

I reside in ph Ozuoba Precisely...
I don't trade volatility index.. I trade binary options

Good evening I reside in igwuruta plz can you carry me along on binary Here is my WhatsApp 09011539600

Thanks
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by Samyfemi(m): 8:19pm On May 16, 2020
If you don't mind, I can put you through as long as you already know the basics. Anything you don't understand do well to Contact me on 09021425089 that's my WhatsApp number
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by matsonj3(m): 8:25pm On May 16, 2020
ALABACONNECT:

At least feed am small bad side na.... He must loose ni... No be mouth... Na the plain truth

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2020
matsonj3:

At least feed am small bad side na.... He must loose ni... No be mouth... Na the plain truth
That one na norm. If you don't lose, you won't learn. The losing is the core teacher in the game
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by showafrica(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2020
Jude82:

Volatility indices is scam... U may be lucky to profit few times but they will take all your money if you continue. The digits is run by computer to make profit for the broker. The trend goes where there is less traffic and blow off accounts, avoid it. Learn forex or do forex binary.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by BIODAVY(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2020
Telegram me @BlessedIsaac I trade Volatility Index
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by Criptofxt10: 10:45pm On May 16, 2020
I'm a Forex trader and a trainer, if you want to learn Forex trading effortlessly like the elites do, hit my mail... criptofxt@..gmail.com or WhatsApp... 0901127zero949
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by Criptofxt10: 10:47pm On May 16, 2020
showafrica:

Volatility indices is scam... U may be lucky to profit few times but they will take all your money if you continue. The digits is run by computer to make profit for the broker. The trend goes where there is less traffic and blow off accounts, avoid it. Learn forex or do forex binary.

100% accurate especially when u trade on synthetic pairs ...it's just a virtual simulation.

Pls learn Forex and save your money
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by Neroiam(m): 11:25pm On May 16, 2020
kontrieman:

Thanks

Binary na rubbish.. Learn Forex
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by kontrieman: 7:58pm On May 17, 2020
Criptofxt10:

100% accurate especially when u trade on synthetic pairs ...it's just a virtual simulation.

Pls learn Forex and save your money
Thanks a lot. I will consider Forex, just afraid the learning curve may not be easy
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by kontrieman: 7:59pm On May 17, 2020
Neroiam:

Binary na rubbish.. Learn Forex
Thanks, I will consider Forex
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by Criptofxt10: 8:49pm On May 17, 2020
kontrieman:

Thanks a lot. I will consider Forex, just afraid the learning curve may not be easy
that is what I do ...I could teach you for a little token though...
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by Neroiam(m): 9:12pm On May 17, 2020
kontrieman:

Thanks, I will consider Forex

Be vigilant tho..
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by ElectronicMoney(m): 10:08pm On May 17, 2020
Criptofxt10:
I'm a Forex trader and a trainer, if you want to learn Forex trading effortlessly like the elites do, hit my mail... criptofxt@..gmail.com or WhatsApp... 0901127zero949

Do you know anyone who does oil trading?
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by ElectronicMoney(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2020
Samyfemi:
If you don't mind, I can put you through as long as you already know the basics. Anything you don't understand do well to Contact me on 09021425089 that's my WhatsApp number

How long have you been trading actively?
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by Criptofxt10: 7:28am On May 18, 2020
ElectronicMoney:

Do you know anyone who does oil trading?

you can trade oil or any other pairs so far you can understand chart analysis. so the first thing you need to do is to try and learn chart analysis, then you can trade anything
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by ElectronicMoney(m): 8:28am On May 18, 2020
Criptofxt10:

you can trade oil or any other pairs of you can understand chart analysis. so the first thing you need to do is to try and learn chart analysis, then you can trade anything

OK...thank you
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by efe21: 11:20am On May 18, 2020
kontrieman:

I will teach you FX TA (Forex Technical Analysis) trading for free, only if you stay in Lagos.
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by ElectronicMoney(m): 1:46am On May 19, 2020
efe21:

I will teach you FX TA (Forex Technical Analysis) trading for free, only if you stay in Lagos.

How much do you charge for your time
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by kontrieman: 8:36am On May 19, 2020
efe21:

I don't stay in Lagos sir, any hope for me.
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by efe21: 8:50am On May 19, 2020
kontrieman:

I don't stay in Lagos sir, any hope for me.
No hope, because Forex trading is a practical thing. I would have taught you face to face, taught you how to read and understand FX charts, how to draw support and resistance lines, how to draw trendlines, teach you some secrets on how to identify the trend quickly and easily. Work on your trading psychology, and so many other important stuffs, all for free and practically too.

Just find a selfless Forex coach in your area to teach you practically, and use babypips dot com to update your theoretical knowledge. Finally, it is important you do not trade with real money for now, because as a newbie, you will lose it. Just do all your practices on demo account, no matter how long it takes, forget about time, just focus on gaining experience, and when you are ready to go live into the market, you will know personally, nobody will tell you.

Take care Mate. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by efe21: 9:01am On May 19, 2020
ElectronicMoney:

How much do you charge for your time
I charge nothing Mate, Nobody can actually pay for my experience in the market, it's simply priceless. I teach whoever I feel like, and if they feel like appreciating my effort, after they had learnt and doing well, all good and fine. And if they don't, it is nothing, life go on. The most important thing is I had impact a life, and that too is priceless.
Re: Please, I Urgently Need A Good Person Who Can Teach Me Binary Tradiing by kontrieman: 2:50pm On May 20, 2020
efe21:

No hope, because Forex trading is a practical thing. I would have taught you face to face, taught you how to read and understand FX charts, how to draw support and resistance lines, how to draw trendlines, teach you some secrets on how to identify the trend quickly and easily. Work on your trading psychology, and so many other important stuffs, all for free and practically too.

Just find a selfless Forex coach in your area to teach you practically, and use babypips dot com to update your theoretical knowledge. Finally, it is important you do not trade with real money for now, because as a newbie, you will lose it. Just do all your practices on demo account, no matter how long it takes, forget about time, just focus on gaining experience, and when you are ready to go live into the market, you will know personally, nobody will tell you.

Take care Mate. Bye.
Thank you greatly, sir. I do visit Lagos sometime and I will like to use such a period to meet with you. Please, can you give me your mobile/WhatsApp number, so I can easily link up whenever such opportunities present itself? If you don't want to drop it here I understand, you may simply add me up. Once again, thanks a lot sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Money On Binary.com Using Robot / You Can Make Cool Money From Binary Using Cash And Boom Signal! / Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.