Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Musician Seun Bankole Survives Auto Accident In Lagos (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Musician Seun Bankole Survives Auto Accident In Lagos (photo) (442 Views)

Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash / Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) / Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musician Seun Bankole Survives Auto Accident In Lagos (photo) by teexlcusive1: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
Musician Seun Bankole survives auto accident in Lagos (Photo)
Contemporary live band musician, David Seun Bankole aka 'SB Live' is lucky to have escaped with minor injuries from an auto crash that left his car completely totalled.

The accident occured at Berger, along the Ibadan Expressway when a towing vehicle rammed into his car, Lexus Toyota. The engine and front of his car was damaged beyond recognition. He was immediately rushed to a hospital and has been responding to treatment.

http://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2019/07/musician-seun-bankole-survives-auto.html

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Believe It When My Cousin Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido – Peruzz / See The Reply Toke Makinwa Got On Her Tweet About Marriage / Speed Darlington And Teni Reconcile Months After He Questioned Her Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.