Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Pereira Pens New Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pereira Pens New Deal (241 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 / BREAKING : Pereira Knocks Out Adesanya In Fifth Round For Upset / Israel Vs. Pereira 3. Verdict: Stylebender LOST! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pereira Pens New Deal by jattofestus(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
Manchester United have announced that Andreas Pereira has signed a new contract, which will keep him at the club until June 2023, with the option to extend for a further year.

The 23-year-old joined United’s academy in 2011 and has gone on to make 35 appearances for the first team.

Andreas Pereira said: “I have spent so long in Manchester that I now regard the city and the club as my home and I’m extremely happy to continue my career here. The manager has shown great faith in me and I can’t wait to get this campaign started under him.

“We know that we all have to work hard and that started on day one of pre-season. I will be doing everything I can to help us perform the way we need to, this season and beyond. I also want to thank my family for the trust they have in me and God for the opportunity he has given me.”

Re: Pereira Pens New Deal by ManspaceBarber(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
smiley I wish you the best, young man.

(1) (Reply)

Real And Legit Manipulated Games Available For Payafter / Chelsea Agrees Morata's Atletico Madrid Permanent Move / Ighalo The Lion-tamer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.