Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) (78001 Views)

Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno / Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics / Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by happybee: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
I watched the video but it doesn't seems like the kick in the chest got the girl dead.
The other lady smashed her head with the leg.
Its crazy, if the other students had intervened that wouldn't have happened.
Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
Jesus Christ!!!
Read my signature
Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
See how someone's daughter died oh!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Jesus

1 Like

Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
happybee:
I watched the video but it doesn't seems like the kick in the chest got the girl dead.
The other lady smashed her head with the leg.
Its crazy, if the other students had intervened that wouldn't have happened.

Yeah, everyone there is an accomplice to murder.

1 Like

Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by Crystalworld(m): 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Fighting may ruin your life me wise
Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
This is why I don’t fight. If you slap me, I go just tell you thank you and quietly walk away

Make e no be me go help your village people accomplish their missions

2 Likes

Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by almakiyyun(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Homeboiy:
Are we police?

wear hijaab they no gree wear, se nyash everywhere
Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by Jerkules: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
That video is older than Marilyn Monroe but fear girls..I broke up with my gal the day she kicked my balls..some are not from this planet

1 Like

Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by almakiyyun(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
Born2Breed:
The cause of death must be from hitting her head on the bench. The kicking was the final blow.

wear hijaab they no gree wear, now see nyash everywhere
Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by mmadu5(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
the teacher needs a bullet to the head , how can you watch your students fight in the class even the fellow students that couldnt stop the fight needs 20 years each in jail

1 Like

Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by almakiyyun(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by vicmac09(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
See the way she's trying to revive her... Someone she's hell bent on harming seconds ago... I've always avoided fights even when I'm very angry cos I feel it's not worth it.....
It doesn't justify anything cos the person that did wrong can beat up the offended person.

2 Likes

Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by almakiyyun(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kylekent59:
I wonder why people fight in this century. Those days of fight are over. We are advancing in life.

The Op is just showing is Nude pics. Correct me if I was wrong.

wear hijaab to school and the school authority no gree, they want to be seeing nyash, now see nyash everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by Aidejay(m): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
Na why 2 separate fight dey good.
And also dangerous

1 Like

Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by freshMallam1122: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
it's looks like Pretoria in South Africa

1 Like

Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by Earthquake3: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
Fake news
Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by Morry10: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
dis one na village pple hand work
Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
A chain of unfortunate events. The hit on the head and stump/kick on the chest
Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by ELVISHOT: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
Jerkules:
That video is older than Marilyn Monroe but fear girls..I broke up with my gal the day she kicked my balls..some are not from this planet

Have you seen it in Nairaland
Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by number2016(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
ELVISHOT:

Lol,this one loud
Lol
Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
Old news, Old video... She is still alive though

1 Like

Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by donfineboi: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
ELVISHOT:
A twitter user @Murjaatu1 shared a very graphic video of two student fighting and one died after being kicked in the chest.

She wrote:

In the video it was seen the girl wearing black jeans with her school uniform overpowered her classmate and match match her before going on to kick her in the chest which laid to the girl dying of heart failure.

Please The Video Is Really Graphic

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/student-died-after-being-kicked-in.html?m=1

Fake news. She did not die, but only fainted.

https://www.iol.co.za/sunday-tribune/news/watch-kzn-pupil-in-school-fight-video-is-not-dead-she-fainted-15395332

1 Like

Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by 1Sharon(f): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
coolesmile:
Very old video.

Did she really die?
Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by Boyooosa(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
Mod, pls come here, let me see u for spreading this old news

Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by Born2Breed(f): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
almakiyyun:

Hijab dey cover yansh?

1 Like

Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by tyup(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
Dpharisee:
Very old video that has been on whatsapp for long. That girl didnt die, just passed out temporarily.
But the fight was really bad.

She didnt die, you can verify the video online

wow thank God.....thank God she wount go to hell coz of fight

was having pity for her earlier sad
Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by jconsulting(f): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Good way to start life imprisonment​ at young age

1 Like

Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by tyup(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
HazzanTazzan:
Fake fake fake
Check my signature for all ecurrency needs
do you mean ur currencies are fake. sad
Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by almakiyyun(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Born2Breed:

Hijab dey cover yansh?
yes na, normal hijaab rich ankle.
Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by Emmizay12(m): 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
some people think say to die hard
Re: Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) by tyup(m): 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Jerkules:

LMAO grin . grin haba tha one to much na I know it wouldn't have been intentional

anyway any loss of balls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics / Male Student Of UNIABUJA Paraded Unclad Publicly For Stealing (photos) / Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.