Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP (23285 Views)

Brace Up To Defend Our Democracy - PDP Charges Nigerians On New Year / Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives / President Buhari Running Despotic Democracy - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by keeptick: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
Jobac:
This House of Rep is going to be interesting than Senate because it has been drawn our attention to one issue or the other since.
Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by Ultimatezlant: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
PDP

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by ridbell01(m): 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
See this mad man called kola Werediran your senator slapped innocent citizen like a criminal you didn't say anything but you are saying nonsense now

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by Boyooosa(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
netpro:
Whenever it does not favour PDP, "Democracy Is Under Threat". grin

PDP is not just a minority party, they just one of the Minority Parties in the House. When they understand that, their current condition will dawn on them.
I just dey imagine what their lives will look like by 2023 cos it's miserable already grin

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by Flashlaundry(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Crazy demo

we take care of your laundry needs. We offer Home Service and pick up and delivery in Lagos. >08081154939
Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by seanfer(m): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
jaxxy:
Did dagora treat Gbaga who has a corruption case in the us like this?

Did Dogara have any reason not to read the letter from APC who was the majority party at that time and no other contestant for the post.. This is different issue. Even many PDP Reps don’t want Chinda as the Minority leader and that’s the problem I think PDP should have solve before things turn sour. If the house should suspend Chinda nothing the PDP NWC can do.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by Balkan(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
Rubber Stamp Speaker
Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by tuniski: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
seanfer:
During the 8th senate when Saraki refused to grant Remi Tinubu and Kabir Morafa audience during the plenary. You PDP were hailing Saraki as the best thing to happen to Democracy after Slice bread?... Yeye party
It is still democracy at play. The House of reps will provide excitement in a rather lull next level govt. It was the senate in the 8th assembly now the reps have taken over.
I love Legislative dramas.
Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by tuniski: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Boyooosa:

I just dey imagine what their lives will look like by 2023 cos it's miserable already grin
2023 ain't far before then the off season elections and court cases will be the fun cos next level will be very dry.
Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by jaxxy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
seanfer:

Did Dogara have any reason not to read the letter from APC who was the majority party at that time and no other contestant for the post.. This is different issue. Even many PDP Reps don’t want Chinda as the Minority leader and that’s the problem I think PDP should have solve before things turn sour. If the house should suspend Chinda nothing the PDP NWC can do.

Why are u speaking for Pdp. Did many Apc reps want imposes candidates like Apc did or the party threatened with party indiscipline.
Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by seanfer(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
jaxxy:

Why are u speaking for Pdp. Did many Apc reps want imposes candidates like Apc did or the party threatened with party indiscipline.

The party can threaten fire and brimstone but if they choose to go against the party they have the right. Dogara won with less than 10 votes in 2015 and that shows that some APC members voted against the party and nothing happened to them. Why is it different now that it’s happening to PDP? I’m sure if it’s put to voting on the floor of the house Chinda will lose with a wide margin because He is not the choice of the members.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by seanfer(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
tuniski:

It is still democracy at play. The House of reps will provide excitement in a rather lull next level govt. It was the senate in the 8th assembly now the reps have taken over.
I love Legislative dramas.

As a PDP supporter please I want to know your opinion about the crack in the PDP Camp. I think the Members don’t want Chinda as the Minority leader

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by jaxxy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
seanfer:

The party can threaten fire and brimstone but if they choose to go against the party they have the right. Dogara won with less than 10 votes in 2015 and that shows that some APC members voted against the party and nothing happened to them. Why is it different now that it’s happening to PDP? I’m sure if it’s put to voting on the floor of the house Chinda will lose with a wide margin because He is not the choice of the members.

Didn’t u see the threats nobody dared especially because Buhari was forced to back the party imposition stand it wud have been a different ball game not what we have now at senate and house of reps
Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by Legendguru: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
hmmm
Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by Dchampion65: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
It is now clear

PDP slogan or motto is now THREAT TO DEMOCRACY
Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by tuniski: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
seanfer:

As a PDP supporter please I want to know your opinion about the crack in the PDP Camp. I think the Members don’t want Chinda as the Minority leader

It is obvious the PDP reps prefer Elumelu. For me the party should reconcile with him and move on. There will be plenty battles ahead. In politics there are unforgivable offenses and time to remedy or punish such.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by modupe2: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Thank you. Shey be we told them they will regret his choice as The Speaker of HoR......this is just the beginning.

odomanis:

You are not ashamed that the Speaker could make such utterances in the chamber. Anyway,what do you expect from a tout who was among those that climbed the fence of the National assembly to gain access. Its only in Nigeria that a tout becomes a Speaker.
Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
tuniski:

It is obvious the PDP reps prefer Elumelu. For me the party should reconcile with him and move on. There will be plenty battles ahead. In politics there are unforgivable offenses and time to remedy or punish such.

Exactly!! Even the governors and BOT are behind Elumelu as evidenced by BOT chairman's televised endorsement and Umahi's felicitations.

Wike and Secondus have lost this one and should plan for another
Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
That Chinda guy must be a druggie
Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by FarahAideed: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
deomelo:
Silly PDP.

Even if I sneeze, na end of democracy and if I cough, democracy is in danger..

Clowns and losers

grin grin grin

Shut up there !!! Anything APC is in charge of they must destroy it completely , our economy, our security , our electric , our human rights , our elections and now the NASS
Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by Exponental(m): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
Some people will ruin APC. 1. Oshiomhole. 2. Gbajabiamila. 3. .......
Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by Sunday40: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
PDP you people started it in 2015,is not threat to democracy,PDP die by fire.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by Globalistic(f): 6:38am On Jul 06, 2019
PDP ur days are numbered.
Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by durangokid: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2019
Jobac:
PDP is a useless party with miserable members.
. Hon. Chinda is from obio akpo don't raise hostility for Hon Gbaja
Re: Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP by Jobac: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2019
durangokid:
. Hon. Chinda is from obio akpo don't raise hostility for Hon Gbaja
What nonsense are you talking about? We care less about his LGA. Bring it on and you have yourself to blame. You people worship them and celebrate militancy and cultism, but they are nothing to us. I repeat, PDP is a useless party with miserable members.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Governors Forum, Reps To Buhari: Sack Service Chiefs Now / Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court / South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.