Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives (51534 Views)

Reps To Punish Lawmaker, Kingsley Chinda, Over Call For Buhari's Impeachment / Battle For Senate Leader, House Leader,others Hots Up / Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by kahal29: 8:07am On Jun 16, 2023
The supremacy battle between presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, and former governor of Rivers State, Nyensom Wike, over minority leadership of the 10th House of Representatives climaxed yesterday.

Wike’s anointed aspirant emerged minority leader of the House, displacing Atiku’s choice.

LEADERSHIP Friday gathered that Wike’s favourite emerged through a consensus during a meeting of the PDP minority caucus at a prestigious hotel in Abuja yesterday.

LEADERSHIP learnt that Atiku’s choice, Hon. Oluwole Oke, was compelled by the prevailing circumstances at the meeting to pull out of the race.

Wike had favoured Chinda, who represents Obio/Akpor Federal Constituency of Rivers State against Oke, representing Obokun/Oriade federal constituency of Osun State, who was projected by the former vice president.
https://leadership.ng/reps-wike-floors-atiku-as-chinda-emerges-minority-leader/

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Davidgr8(m): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2023
There are no permanent enemies in politics;only permanent interest. They will settle their differences eventually. But Wike game plan got the upper hand. Atiku we will wait and see...

First never follows

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by TemplarLandry: 8:09am On Jun 16, 2023
cool Wike's influence keeps growing by the day.

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Mynd44: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Wike's influence keeps growing by the day.

From the moment Atiku lost the election, Wike became the leader of the party.

Dude legit instigated Ayu's removal

256 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by yifapa: 8:24am On Jun 16, 2023
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by TemplarLandry: 8:24am On Jun 16, 2023
So true.
Mynd44:

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Sorrynovex: 8:26am On Jun 16, 2023
Atiku is a baby politician

#sorrynovex

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by christejames(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2023
Propaganda doesn't run government 😏

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Afamed: 8:29am On Jun 16, 2023
Sorrynovex:
Atiku is a baby politician

#sorrynovex

Atiku does not look like a real politician to me

193 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by yinkus6750(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2023
Wicked Wike has shown Atiku that he knows more about politics than him.
The Turaki should just retire himself.
The humiliation is just too much

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by ATEAMS: 9:00am On Jun 16, 2023
Doings

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by RAND250: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2023
And some wailers believed wike is gone politically lol grin

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by press9jatv: 9:03am On Jun 16, 2023
Veteran Honourable Oluwole Oke will still emerged as the minority leader of the 10th house of Reps

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by seunmsg(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2023
Hon. Wole Oke is my brother from Esa-Oke. I’m hoping he will emerge as the minority leader but if the politics favour Chinda, so be it.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by kokoA(m): 9:08am On Jun 16, 2023
Atiku is quite selfish. He doesn't give a damm who gets what in PDP, all he cares about is being the party flag bearer.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by tesppidd: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2023
Lol, Another Wike hype.

But he couldn't floor him in Two PDP Presidential primaries.
grin grin

It's like winning Carling Cup but losing Champions league to your opponent.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by PussyKing(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2023
This Chinda that his Place still can't get ordinary prepaid meter to have stable light

Internal roads are all bad in his area make ona just dey play

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by vanitybutiwanti: 10:08am On Jun 16, 2023
PussyKing:
This Chinda that his Place still can't get ordinary prepaid meter to have stable light

Internal roads are all bad in his area make ona just dey play

They are doing the internal roads now at Elelenwo. The governor instructed the new administration to do it at a commissioning before he handed over.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by PussyKing(m): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
They are doing the internal roads now at Elelenwo. The governor instructed the new administration to do it at a commissioning before he handed over.

How about prepaid meters?? And stability of light ?

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by vanitybutiwanti: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2023
PussyKing:

How about prepaid meters?? And stability of light ?
There's light in Elelenwo, they have better light than other places in Obioakpor, I don't know about the prepaid meter complaint, I'm not sure he's responsible for procuring prepaid meter for his people

10 Likes

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by PussyKing(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
There's light in Elelenwo, they have better light than other places in Obioakpor, I don't know about the prepaid meter complaint, I'm not sure he's responsible for procuring prepaid meter for his people
Asked sometime ago I was told the kings rejected it.

I was like how can someone reject civilization??

Why reject prepaid meter because you don't want to pay bills?

They don't have any good light bro

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by savcy(m): 10:21am On Jun 16, 2023
Atiku is no match for Wike. I don't like Wike's growing influence, but Atiku and Amaechi politicking tilts towards emotions than pragmatism.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2023
Wike has retired Atiku ambition from politics he's no longer relevant

15 Likes

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by b3llo(m): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2023
Wike - The rise of a powerful South South politician

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2023
Finally, Wike unilaterally retired Atiku.
What a sad tale

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Soulsymbol99: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2023
Even as ex governor this guy still dey deal wit Atiku :Dsure say this Atiku get capacity @all abi na hype dem dey hype d man

18 Likes

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by vanitybutiwanti: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2023
PussyKing:

Asked sometime ago I was told the kings rejected it.

I was like how can someone reject civilization??

Why reject prepaid meter because you don't want to pay bills?

They don't have any good light bro
Elelenwo is big, where I stayed a couple of years ago, they used federal light

5 Likes

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Thisis2raw(m): 11:23am On Jun 16, 2023
Where are those people that said it's over for wike once he leaves office?
The man is just waxing stronger and stronger.

19 Likes

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by Thisis2raw(m): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2023
Mynd44:

funny how I saw some posts here, saying wike is finished once his 2nd tenure elapses

12 Likes

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by fortunez1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
Wike given them wotowoto

11 Likes

Re: Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives by MisterBanny(m): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
Atiku is not a party Man. He is selfish, too desperate and egoistic, reason he has failed time and again

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army / Buhari Will Not Know Peace, If Niger Delta Knows No Peace – Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.