Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others (26798 Views)

Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu / Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Stop making noise.

Ubah beat you silly with YPP and decamped and you nose makers couldn't do anything.

Abi wetin una do Ubah? grin
Well, if it makes you feel happy. I never knew that YPP is APC, tell me something.
Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by maestroferdi: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Do you lack access to any news medium? Have you been under a rock in the last 24 hours? Or you want to start stammering because you've realized how far in left field you're on this issue? See the news reports below

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/reps-pdp-bot-chair-endorses-elumelu-faction/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1247001-minority-leadership-umahi-congratulates-elumelu-others.html

When will Umahi and the PDP BOT members be expelled for endorsing Elumelu and his gang?
This kekere....

If you don't mind I can put you through a short crash tutorial on the workings of a political party...

The BOT plays a mere advisory role unlike a NEC/NWC who run the party and whose decisions are final/binding.

You should be smart enough to know that newspaper accounts/clips do not necessarily qualify as true positions.

1 Like

Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by FarahAideed: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Walenisba confirmed member of the APC
Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

You have come out of hiding with your nkwuobi and ngwongwo analysis abi?

I'm happy for you that you have something to celebrate. After the 1month suspension, what else will Wike and his boys do? Will they expel Umahi, Okowa and Alhaji Walid, the BOT chairman?

Gbajabiamila has named the minority leadership and it'll stay that way
leave these folks same pdp who said apc can't dictate who becomes nass leaders that nass is independent want to appiont leaders from wadata forgetting there are other minority representatives from apga,sdp lp...gbaja already told chinda and his cohorts if care is not taken they will be dealt with should de take the house for granted...like small alhaji from ondo state said elumelu is leader already...if chinda do any how he go chop suspension...those saying gbaja is a dictator should see that dogara suspended jubrin abdulmumunin for six months then heaven didn't fall...
this suspension of elumelu won't hold water...

3 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
maestroferdi:
This kekere....

If you don't mind I can put you through a short crash tutorial on the workings of a political party...

The BOT plays a mere advisory role unlike a NEC/NWC who run the party and whose decisions are final/binding.

You should be smart enough to know that newspaper accounts/clips do not necessarily qualify as true positions.

Nwokem, I watched Alhaji Walid, the BOT chairman, and his team welcome, shake hands with and endorse Elumelu and his gang on channels TV yesterday right after Chinda was asked to mechionu at resumed plenary yesterday

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/07/03/pdp-board-of-trustees-chairman-supports-elumele/amp/

You know nothing about politics. Since you and I started political banter, you've always failed at all your postulations. Which rubbish decision will Wike's boy, Secondus take on Umahi and co? Isn't it queer to you that Wike is the only governor to have spoken against Elumelu?

2 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
leave these folks same pdp who said apc can't dictate who becomes nass leaders that nass is independent want to appiont leaders from wadata forgetting there are other minority representatives from apga,sdp lp...gbaja already told chinda and his cohorts if care is not taken they will be dealt with should de take the house for granted...like small alhaji from ondo state said elumelu is leader already...if chinda do any how he go chop suspension...those saying gbaja is a dictator should see that dogara suspended jubrin abdulmumunin for six months then heaven didn't fall...
this suspension of elumelu won't hold water...

I just tire for them. Just last month, they were screaming that APC should allow NASS chose their leaders. Today, they've turned full circle like the hypocrites and chameleons they're

If Dem get any sense at all sef, they should be asking why Wike is the only governor complaining about Elumelu and why has Umahi already congratulated him

2 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

I just tire for them. Just last month, they were screaming that APC should allow NASS chose their leaders. Today, they've turned full circle like the hypocrites and chameleons they're

If Dem get any sense at all sef, they should be asking why Wike is the only governor complaining about Elumelu and why has Umahi already congratulated him
they don't like due process...elumelu is more intelligent and ll carry all minority guys along which is why majority settled for him...
if na outside influence elumelu get am his elder brother is a top billionaire so he can't shake...kola and secondus should allow those guys be otherwise they would lead chinda to suspension...
make we de watch...

3 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by rummmy: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
PDP played into our hands grin grin grin Now we are going to have a Flawless, Unified and Peaceful, House of Representatives...

Next thing we will do:

Set Delta People Against Wike..

Set South East PDP Governors against South counterparts...

Then finally destroy the PDP from within...

This Useless IPOB Party must die!
.......just as you have been destroying since 2015 till date......... Useless Islamic terrorists party
Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by maestroferdi: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Nwokem, I watched Alhaji Walid, the BOT chairman, and his team welcome, shake hands with and endorse Elumelu and his gang on channels TV yesterday right after Chinda was asked to mechionu at resumed plenary yesterday

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/07/03/pdp-board-of-trustees-chairman-supports-elumele/amp/

You know nothing about politics. Since you and I started political banter, you've always failed at all your postulations. Which rubbish decision will Wike's boy, Secondus take on Umahi and co? Isn't it queer to you that Wike is the only governor to have spoken against Elumelu?
You are wasting my time, this man!

You should have confuted my viewpoints by showing which organs of a political party are responsible for decision making...

The last time I checked Umahi was not a party functionary but a state governor so what is the connection?

Can you muster a scintila of honour by sticking to what you have a clue about instead of giving off sound and fury but signifying nothing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by Nwadiuto247: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Not many people are smart enough to know this. Umahi and co want to put Wike in his place and this is the first step. If Wike and Secondus are not careful, they will smell pepper

maestroferdi, come and learn book o

Yea. Wike should be very careful not to overate himself in PDP national politics. This is the second time he is making that mistake.

He tried it during the PDP presidential primaries in PH where he thought his candidate will win but he ended up losing.

National politics is quite different from Rivers state politics. He should just cool down or lose out. His fellow governors in other regions and even in the south south region will not bow down to his manipulations all the time. It doesnt matter how much money he thinks his state has.

Wike was the governor when the PDP led Rivers state assembly rejected a minority candidate presented by APC and he kept quiet. Now the same thing has happened to his candidate at the national level and he is crying wolf. I hate when people play hypocrisy. Its annoying.

3 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
maestroferdi:

You should have confuted my viewpoints by showing which organs of a political party are responsible for decision making...

The last time I checked Umahi was not a party functionary but a state governor so what is the connection?

Can you muster a scintila of honour by sticking to what you have a clue about instead of giving off accoustics and fury but signifying nothing?

Continue to fool yourself. You're known for dumb verbosity that contain no sense. Continue to practice English. I ask you again, after the 1month suspension, what else?

Will Wike order his rubber-stamp NWC to expel the BOT chairman and Governor Umahi who, in his capacity as SE governors chairman, has congratulated Elumelu?

Elumelu is minority leader because Gbajabiamila said so and he'll remain that until Gbajabiamila announces another

2 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
they don't like due process...elumelu is more intelligent and ll carry all minority guys along which is why majority settled for him...
if na outside influence elumelu get am his elder brother is a top billionaire so he can't shake...kola and secondus should allow those guys be otherwise they would lead chinda to suspension...
make we de watch...

Exactly.

They're just making noise for nothing. Elumelu has been announced as minority leader and there's nothing Wike or Secondus can do about it. The peace in the house at resumed plenary yesterday underscores this fact

2 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Yea. Wike should be very careful not to overate himself in PDP national politics. This is the second time he is making that mistake.

He tried it during the PDP presidential primaries in PH where he thought his candidate will win but he ended up losing.

National politics is quite different from Rivers state politics. He should just cool down or lose out. His fellow governors in other regions and even in the south south region will not bow down to his manipulations all the time. It doesnt matter how much money he thinks his state has.

Wike was the governor when the PDP led Rivers state assembly rejected a minority candidate presented by APC and he kept quiet. Now the same thing has happened to his candidate at the national level and he is crying wolf. I hate when people play hypocrisy. Its annoying.

Exactly.

Elumelu has been announced as minority leader and sensible watchers know it's with the blessings of most of the governors particularly from the SE and SS. They're tired of Wike's overbearing attitude.

They allowed him get away with the presidential primaries and Peter Obi's nomination. Umahi and co are determined to put their foot down this time around

3 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by Nwadiuto247: 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
make we de watch...

Me strongly believe that the South east governors will be behind Elumelu in this matter for obvious reasons. How can three Ikwerre sons be in positions in national politics leaving out the rest of the other tribes that make up Rivers state? Ikwere is just a part of River state. There are other tribes that make up Rivers state why are they being relegated to only local politics? This is unfair. When Wike wants to use the word "fair" he should first judge himself.

Wike's second tenure will make Ikwere to have held the Rivers state governorship position for sixteen un-interrupted years. This was what Amaechi was trying to avoid that made him go for Dakuku Peterside in 2015. Meanwhile Amechi is Ikwere but he saw it as injustice to allow Wike who is also an Ikwerre man to take over from him but people misunderstood Amechi.

Whenever Wike wants to use the word "injustice" he should please check himself first.

3 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by Nwadiuto247: 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
maestroferdi:

Can you muster a scintila of honour by sticking to what you have a clue about instead of giving off sound and fury but signifying nothing?

Why you dey boil yourself like kanda? Pity for yourself na and tell yourself to accept some obvious realities

2 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by NkayStory(f): 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
Okoyeebo:

You are ignorant about politics. Were you in coma when OUK won with APC in Abia? What of Okorocha? Or Omo Agege in Delta?

Tell your sorry tales to Ifeanyi Ubah and Godwin Obaseki cos you clowns have been left high and dry.

Myndd44,Lalasticlala,Dominique, e.t.c..

Rule 2 broken.
Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by NkayStory(f): 12:04am On Jul 06, 2019
Okoyeebo:

You forgot to tag Nnamdi Kanu, Adeleke and Shuku Obuko Eponmalu.

Good,you are learning fast.
Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by Okoyeebo: 12:09am On Jul 06, 2019
NkayStory:

Good,you are learning fast.

1 Like

Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by Nosaghae(m): 12:19am On Jul 06, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
PDP played into our hands grin grin grin Now we are going to have a Flawless, Unified and Peaceful, House of Representatives...

Next thing we will do:

Set Delta People Against Wike..

Set South East PDP Governors against South counterparts...

Then finally destroy the PDP from within...

This Useless IPOB Party must die!
Wike seems to be your greatest nightmare.
It is your Hausa Fulani party that will die.
Efulefu!
Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by Wolfmansion: 3:10am On Jul 06, 2019
Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by maestroferdi: 6:46am On Jul 06, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Continue to fool yourself. You're known for dumb verbosity that contain no sense. Continue to practice English. I ask you again, after the 1month suspension, what else?

Will Wike order his rubber-stamp NWC to expel the BOT chairman and Governor Umahi who, in his capacity as SE governors chairman, has congratulated Elumelu?

Elumelu is minority leader because Gbajabiamila said so and he'll remain that until Gbajabiamila announces another
I will no longer condescend so low to honour your obvious noisemaking with further rejoinders.
Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by maestroferdi: 6:49am On Jul 06, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Why you dey boil yourself like kanda? Pity for yourself na and tell yourself to accept some obvious realities
What exactly do you know?
Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by maestroferdi: 6:54am On Jul 06, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Me strongly believe that the South east governors will be behind Elumelu in this matter for obvious reasons. How can three Ikwerre sons be in positions in national politics leaving out the rest of the other tribes that make up Rivers state? Ikwere is just a part of River state. There are other tribes that make up Rivers state why are they being relegated to only local politics? This is unfair. When Wike wants to use the word "fair" he should first judge himself.

Wike's second tenure will make Ikwere to have held the Rivers state governorship position for sixteen un-interrupted years. This was what Amaechi was trying to avoid that made him go for Dakuku Peterside in 2015. Meanwhile Amechi is Ikwere but he saw it as injustice to allow Wike who is also an Ikwerre man to take over from him but people misunderstood Amechi.

Whenever Wike wants to use the word "injustice" he should please check himself first.
May we know the three Ikwerre son's, who according to you, are playing in national politics?

Must you get this petty?
Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by Afamed: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2019
slivertongue:
When and were was elumelu elected? sudnt d speaker ask dem 2go &fix dia house! gbaja living true to prediction.
From all indications you didn't know how the whole scenario started
Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2019
maestroferdi:
I will no longer condescend so low to honour your obvious noisemaking with further rejoinders.

I hear you running away again. Before you come back, find out where Delta State and PDP under Okowa tilt on the matter. You think Elumelu is that dumb to venture on this without back up?
Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by bilulu(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2019
tunderay:
Shameless people. You are suspending your members because they played by the rules. Gradually, PDP is killing itself, by the time APC finish with them, they won't even have 50 members in the house of representatives again.

Hon Gbajabiamila is too confident for any PDP threat to give him a sleepless night, he's an experience legislator, not only a fifth termer, but a lawyer and have always been a principal officer .
If APC member were forced to play by the party's rule why can't PDP? why re u guys always double standard?

1 Like

Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by hollywater: 7:47am On Jul 06, 2019
seanfer:
Elumelu and others suspended by PDP should decamp to SDP and they will still retain thier Minority principal offices.... Shame on Wike and PDP that wants to take everything... Now it shows that APC is more democratic than PDP... APC didn't suspend Saraki and Dogara when they went against their party orders.... Bad day for wailers
APC is more democratic than PDP really?Atimes i wonder how some of you think. Before presidential election, we all saw APC and their dance of shame.
Misunderstanding is something one can not write off.PDP may have problem now, but APC is worse parry in all angle.
Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by seanfer(m): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2019
hollywater:
APC is more democratic than PDP really?Atimes i wonder how some of you think. Before presidential election, we all saw APC and their dance of shame.
Misunderstanding is something one can not write off.PDP may have problem now, but APC is worse parry in all angle.

You that think straight but can't remember that APC never Suspended Saraki and Dogara when they went against the party orders...
Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by seanfer(m): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2019
maestroferdi:
May we know the three Ikwerre son's, who according to you, are playing in national politics?

Must you get this petty?

Wike, Amaechi and now Kingsley Chinda are all from Ikwerre
Re: PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others by maestroferdi: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2019
seanfer:

Wike, Amaechi and now Kingsley Chinda are all from Ikwerre
Are you joking?

The other nationalities should put their energies in ensuring that Amaechi does not get re-appointed so they can take his slot.

Buhari is yet to choose a cabinet.

I don't see why the leader of the minority in the House has anything to do with your petty considerations, anyway....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application / Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju / Tinubu, APC Leaders Meet Lawmakers-Elect Over National Assembly Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.