Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) (40422 Views)

Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) / Reps Minority Caucus Passes Vote-of -Confidence On Ndudi Elumelu & Others / PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Tony Elumelu, Others Stunned As Yemi Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior' Song At A Summit (Video)

Nigeria’s vice president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, had people talking on social media after he was seen singing Ruger‘s popular anthem ‘Dior’, IGBERETV reports.

In the video shared online, the vice president surprised his audience at the 2022 UBA’s Group Chairman’s Forum by singing “Bad man looking good in Dior.”

The song titled ‘Dior’ was released by Ruger in 2021 and has been a hit song all over the country.

The vice president was on the podium to address guests at the summit and he took a moment to entertain them with one of the current hit songs in Nigeria.

Osinbajo mouthed the lyrics of singer Ruger’s Dior song and his action spurred different reactions from members of the audience at the summit who didn't have expect it.

Businessman Tony Elumelu who was captured laughing at the vice president's performance.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNqvN340Lv8

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ4U5bSrgYU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Nairalandhotboy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
His media boys are doing a good job... But I don't see osinbajo as someone who can lead Nigeria. Maybe just as a minister. Ntin to show as a VP. Well what do I know Am just a damn nigga looking for a good life kiss

Modified: to those quoting me and saying trash- Osibanjo will be never make a good president. He is weak.. If you are been paid to support him online. No problem, do your job, I understand, malami self understands.. I don't have time to argue. I gat chase this paper

149 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Rugaria: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
He's atleast smart and up to date with what is happening around. Not his Oga that's only yapping about grazing routes..
Tinubu Internet Urchins won't even try to sell his candidacy because he is not criminal enough. They are fixated on making a drug Lord and commander of Awawa boys the president of Nigeria..

175 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by SwissMass: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
What constitutional power does he has as vice president? you are judging him base on his limitations, even house of assembly are literarily subjective to buhari, hope you are not an IPOB member because I know the criteria for being a member is to submit your brain to kanu.
Nairalandhotboy:
His media boys are doing a good job... But I don't see osinbajo as someone who can lead Nigeria. Maybe just as a minister. Ntin to show as a VP. Well what do I know Am just a damn nigga looking for a good life kiss

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Ogamysamo: 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
why they shock na? what is funny? what is strange? he no be human?

human being de sing song sang by human being and other human beings are shock. mtchew

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Mogajunior(m): 1:25am On Feb 13, 2022
cool

Yemi Osinbajo. The only man I find worthy to lead this country but he doesn't seem to have the balls.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by TheRareGem1(f): 5:19am On Feb 13, 2022
Man wey Sabi. grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:15am On Feb 13, 2022
Osin for president 2023 grin

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 6:45am On Feb 13, 2022
One of the the must useless Vice president Nigeria ever had after Atiku and Sambo

36 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by AntiBMC(m): 6:52am On Feb 13, 2022
Osinbanjo is completely vseless as a VP. If he can't hold his own now, he will definitely not be able to as President. Come 2023, we don't want any figurehead, who can be easily controlled in that seat.

26 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 7:42am On Feb 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by TotoGame(m): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2022
Mogajunior:
cool

Yemi Osinbajo. The only man I find worthy to lead this country but he doesn't seem to have the balls.

Osinbajo's presidency will be a total failure cus he's weak and without balls ...the north will fuvk him up without condom

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Joyce95: 8:25am On Feb 13, 2022
The Man that always know the Best

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Penguin2: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2022
His usual gimmick

If any young person lets this fool him or her then the person is a fool.

That’s how he used Lasisi Elenu’s catch phrase, “something just happened right now”, around 2015 to sway the young people.

Now after his fau pax in Benue, he went to Lagos and started singing “Bad man looking good in Dior”.

How does that song relate to the theme of the Bank’s Summit?

An unintelligent nonsense if you asked me.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by voiceless1(m): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2022
This man.
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2022
SwissMass:
What constitutional power does he has as vice president? you are judging him base on his limitations, even house of assembly are literarily subjective to buhari, hope you are not an IPOB member because I know the criteria for being a member is to submit your brain to kanu.
When it's good news we praise Osinbajo, when the govt fails, you guys remember constitutional power.Same you guys that have been insulting Atiku as vp.I thought Buhari would take care of Security and Osibanjo Economy

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Blackfire(m): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2022
House boy feeling funky

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by frugal(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2022
AntiBMC:
Osinbanjo is completely vseless as a VP. If he can't hold his own now, he will definitely not be able to as President. Come 2023, we don't want any figurehead, who can be easily controlled in that seat.
What do you expect of him as a vp? Let's discuss it.
Before you answer tho, remember that the vp position anywhere is like a PA position, even in almighty America. You can only do what the president asks you to do. Either that or you resign. And we both know resigning is not a very smart thing to do, besides being highly unnecessary.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Elvictor: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2022
SwissMass:

I thought he is in charge of the economy?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Elvictor: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2022
frugal:

What do you expect of him as a vp? Let's discuss it.
Before you answer tho, remember that the vp position anywhere is like a PA position, even in almighty America. You can only do what the president asks you to do.

Do you know what Personal Assistant entails?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Nairalandhotboy(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2022
SwissMass:
must everything be KANU? No be everybody get such time abeg

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by frugal(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2022
Elvictor:

Do you know what Personal Assistant entails?
Please educate me.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by SwissMass: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2022
Why was mpower taken from him, his economic decisions are subjected to ratification by Buhari, he is in charge of economy but was he allowed to decide the fate of cryptocurrency in Nigeria, he was against cryptocurrency ban
Elvictor:

I thought he is in charge of the economy?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Elvictor: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2022
SwissMass:
Why was mpower taken from him, his economic decisions are subjected to ratification by Buhari, he is in charge of economy but was he allowed to decide the fate of cryptocurrency in Nigeria, he was against cryptocurrency ban

He was against what, oga?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by SwissMass: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2022
Elvictor:

He was against what, oga?
I guess google is free

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Elvictor: 10:38am On Feb 13, 2022
frugal:

Please educate me.

I can't waste my time, political illiterate interlopers think everyone is like them.

Snippet below.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Elvictor: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2022
SwissMass:
I guess google is free

Of course is free, dictionary is also free.

Why don't you check the meaning of regulation if Nigeria can regulate bitcoin, you lie to yourself a lot.

Does crypto currency ban stop Nigerians from trading it?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Elvictor: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2022
SwissMass:

You are yet to say anything to counter me, is he not in charge of Nigeria economy?

Or, I should goggle the duties of the Vice president and show you?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Elvictor: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2022
SwissMass:

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by SwissMass: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2022
What are you saying, hope you are not IPOB member? because IPOB members have submitted their brain to kanu, is there no difference between ban and regulation, did you use the dictionary you spoke about? common don't be mischievous
Elvictor:

Of course is free, dictionary is also free.

Why don't you check the meaning of regulation if Nigeria can regulate bitcoin, you lie to yourself a lot.

Does crypto currency ban stop Nigerians from trading it?

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by frugal(m): 10:51am On Feb 13, 2022
Elvictor:

I can't waste my time, political illiterate interlopers think everyone is like them.

Snippet below.
No need for insults.

So in summary, the PA takes care of the low level stuffs, freeing up the boss' time to handle the high level stuffs.
No much difference in a President/Vice President relationship.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by SwissMass: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=Elvictor post=110188774][/quote]Did you even read before posting haaaaaaaaaa, who did this to you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo / Senator Yayi's House Marked For Demolition. Photos / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If……

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.