Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Google Ad Expert Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Ad Expert Needed (761 Views)

Google Ad Nairaland VS Nairaland Ad Based Which Is PROFITABLE .....be The Judge / Newly Trending Google Whatsapp Forum [google Ad-rena] / Google Ad-sense Is Frustrating Me..........please Guidance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Ad Expert Needed by VAPatrick: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
I need someone who's an expert in Google Ads to do keyword research for me.

You'll use google tools to search for hot keywords like business plan writers in Nigeria, Business proposal writers in Nigeria that capture the type of services we offer at www.vapatrick.com

After-which, you'll send us a report with the monthly search volume, etc.

Email info@vapatrick.com if you're interested.

NO CV required, just tell how good you are and how you've been doing it in the past with good results.

Don't forget to include your fee.

Regards,
Re: Google Ad Expert Needed by Etsyl: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
I can help but how much abeg
Re: Google Ad Expert Needed by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
VAPatrick:

You'll use google tools to search for hot keywords like business plan writers in Nigeria, Business proposal writers in Nigeria that capture the type of services we offer at www.vapatrick.com

NO CV required, just tell how good you are and how you've been doing it in the past with good results.

Regards,

We have a team of seo and digital marketing expert and we are versatile with google ads..

We can work with you on your project.
Re: Google Ad Expert Needed by VAPatrick: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Open.
Re: Google Ad Expert Needed by VAPatrick: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Google Ad Expert Needed by Kcee624: 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
VAPatrick:

Go and work on your site.. Imagine site taking almost 1min to load. Very bad

Don't forget to include your fee.

Regards,

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Web Programmer For A Project Asap. / Top 22 Free Magento 2 Themes In 2019 | Best Templates For Ecommerce Websites / I Need Help With My Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.