Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Google Ad Nairaland VS Nairaland Ad Based Which Is PROFITABLE .....be The Judge - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Ad Nairaland VS Nairaland Ad Based Which Is PROFITABLE .....be The Judge (810 Views)

Adsense Vs Nairaland Ads / Nairaland Vs Quora What's Your Take ?? / Posting Full Article On Nairaland Vs Posting Just Link & Summary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Ad Nairaland VS Nairaland Ad Based Which Is PROFITABLE .....be The Judge by chingle5(m): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Upon starting my journey in the world of web development, I can't help but to think which one would have been profitable in the income revenue for nairaland ............... will it be more profitable if nairaland was running on Google Ad or just the Nairaland Ad ..but in my opinion, I think the Google ad will be more profitable since they have the number but what do I know .................... I would love to hear other nairalanders opinion................ you be the judge of this argument ..........
Re: Google Ad Nairaland VS Nairaland Ad Based Which Is PROFITABLE .....be The Judge by chingle5(m): 12:11am On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Google Ad Nairaland VS Nairaland Ad Based Which Is PROFITABLE .....be The Judge by NNFORUM(m): 5:59am On Mar 19, 2020
Follow follow
chingle5:
Upon starting my journey in the world of web development, I can't help but to think which one would have been profitable in the income revenue for nairaland ............... will it be more profitable if nairaland was running on Google Ad or just the Nairaland Ad ..but in my opinion, I think the Google ad will be more profitable since they have the number but what do I know .................... I would love to hear other nairalanders opinion................ you be the judge of this argument ..........
Re: Google Ad Nairaland VS Nairaland Ad Based Which Is PROFITABLE .....be The Judge by chingle5(m): 8:15am On Mar 19, 2020
NNFORUM:
Follow follow

what are you saying
Re: Google Ad Nairaland VS Nairaland Ad Based Which Is PROFITABLE .....be The Judge by NNFORUM(m): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2020
That I'm following the thread, wanna know too
chingle5:

what are you saying
Re: Google Ad Nairaland VS Nairaland Ad Based Which Is PROFITABLE .....be The Judge by chingle5(m): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2020
NNFORUM:
That I'm following the thread, wanna know too

okkk me too i am waiting for the guru with a better answer to the question
Re: Google Ad Nairaland VS Nairaland Ad Based Which Is PROFITABLE .....be The Judge by liltee123(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nairaland is also running Google AdSense as well, check towards the footer section of Nairaland home page

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Here Use Elementor? I Need Help Fixing An Issue. / What Hinders Nigerians From Having A Website? / Webserver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.