Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip (29871 Views)

Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded / JUST IN: Sir Abel Omoruyi Ceo/Owner Iyare Motors Is Dead (pics) / Iyare Motors Price List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by sizer07: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
moscobabs:

Thank u sir o, the guy comment just dey vex me, I wish he's experiencing this with us

All of you in that bus have very little tiny balls.iyare drivers, mostly Benin touts are the most arrogant drivers I have ever seen. Gada beat that bastard to stupor, he wont repeat that nonsense tomorrow. Instead you are busy crying for Africa. All of una mumu. Bust his wind screen let him use that extra money he got from that illegal trip to buy another and treat him self of the wound you inflict on him, you are here lamenting like a bitch. Kpata kpata he will just bribe his fellow Benin man at d office if you report him case close. They are fund of that.

3 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by moscobabs(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
ehissi:

All of una for the full bus fvck up..

You will have simply taken the plate number, snapped some pictures and report them at their office, work done end for that driver. Iyare office will, never sanction that kind of garbage.

You guys for just refuse to come down until he drops you off where you paid for, after the driver do small stronghead, he will come and kneel down.

After he kneels down, maintain your ground, then when he eventually agrees, change your destination to their park, save your saliva for their office and report, hold your ticket and never let go of it. That is your right to report.....

That was how one iyare driver wanted to put a dog cage with 2 puppies with us inside AC motor from lagos to benin.

I first kept quiet till the driver drove out of the park, then I asked him to drop me, I no dey go again, the worse part of it was that the owner of puppy enter another vehicle.

So dog will take a shit, urinate and it will be circulating inside AC bus, from Benin to lagos. I let the driver know say he needs to pay me to make that kind of trip, risking my health in the process.....

The driver asked me to come down and give him the ticket, he will give me back my money cash, I said he didnt sell ticket to me, na who collect cash from my hand (office), I go collect my money from - the plan was to report the guy - because the driver felt he was getting rid of me he was feeling important, until 6 other passengers reasons the health implications and offered to come down.

The driver, reversed to the office, hoping to load passengers to fill up our seats, when fellow drivers blocked him and warned him - in benin language - to lose the dog otherwise, if I enter office and report him, "oga" will sack him instantly without letter.

Na there begging start, like 6 different persons dey beg. It was my turn to feel very important, - like baba oloye - re-speak small english, then journey start again.......

Cargo/waybill is between driver and passenger, E no concern iyare. While Iyare tactically permits it, they deal ruthlessly with drivers who use it to inconvenience their passengers.....

Oga we didn't come down from the vehicle, he took us to the park even though its late, check the picture of my receipt there is vehicle number there, it may not complete but its traceable.

I have a complete evidence against the company

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
otokx:
This is Nigeria where most Nigerians are not sensitive to the plight of others. The guy going t international airport did not care what happens to other passengers. The next thing people will say its Buhari.
Absolutely! neither do the driver cares about his other parssengers, becuase of one parssenger he inconvinienced more than 50 other parssengers, maybe the guy paid him some extra cash. Nigeria were money matters more than human feelings.

3 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by Tonycharles79(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
Iyare motors.....
Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by ehissi(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
moscobabs:

Oga we didn't come down from the vehicle, he took us to the park even though its late, check the picture of my receipt there is vehicle number there, it may not complete but its traceable.

Good.....keep it for their office in Benin, demand to see the manager when you get their and report how the driver delayed your journey doing town service....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by moscobabs(m): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
dejisvic:

Imagine this feedback. So so annoying base on my experience on Monday. I left iyare park at iyana ipaja around 9:45am getting to agege pencilima 1:25pm. Though is general traffic. Is now painful when driver take passengers for granted.
Ore thank you jare, we gonna sue this people investigation starts tomorrow. Will call you when I reach home , u see why I dont want to leave Benin late?
Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by thesicilian: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
Taeewo:
So u paid #4,080 to Benin, wen u supposed take Ore bus for like #1,000 and take SOLE in Ore to Benin #400/#500 making #1,500....
It's your type that easily get kidnapped.

12 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by Naanlong01: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
tellwisdom:
My brother, go and make money so u go get choice. Na ur mate dey use helicopter go buy ice cream. Please this is not the kind of news I want to be seeing. sad

Its unfortunate you are not telling ANY wisdom

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by suco01(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Op Iyare go only beg u. You should have make 1 minutes video with other passengers shouting kidnap that the driver is diverting unah destination to somewhere unknown and put it on Twitter and Instagram. Na that time u go know the power of social media.

DE. Modern don do me shege before we paid for AC bus on getting to ibafo the driver off AC. We complain till we reach ore he no ON AC. On getting close to Uniben the idiot ON till we reach the park. The film that day no be small we collect our balance back say he no ON AC for us. We showed video of the shouting at him to ON the AC and video of him saying he is not going to ON it

3 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by francisbarrack(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
tellwisdom:

The age where I could fight for myself rather than seek for shoulders online, to cry On cheesy. Lagos to benin no far na bro, u fit jog am sad

Imagine this smoke coming from this thing head... No tangible reason

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by Jalinco: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
moscobabs:
I have been travelling with Iyare motors since 2011 and I have never had any issue with their way of operating until today.

Around 10:20am it was announced that our first class vehicle is ready for a trip, the first sign I saw was that there are lot of luggages on ground to load on first class Bus, they didn't load the Vehicle till around 11am, everywhere just filled up to the brim and I have to relax on loads before I could seat comfortably.

The motor is heading to Iyana ipaja and we got to Ikeja around 4:30pm, all of a sudden without any permission from the driver or anybody the vehicle just climb Airport Bridge, everybody was surprised that the vehicle was going straight to the International airport that was when one man start begging that he had agreed with the driver before to drop him to the airport, we spent another 45mins bfre we left Airport.

As if that's not enough , he left the airport and enter someone around Oshodi to drop another Passenger (woman) .
Till now we are still in Airport road inside hold up and the driver dont even send us. No even "sorry"

7:32pm the driver is at Cement , says he cannot go again because the traffic is much, he is asking everybody to come down and find their ways.
Cc

Tell him I say you should not come down. What is his problem?
But where are you coming from self?
Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by chimauk(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
moscobabs:

Bro this man didn't tell us, that's reason everybody dey vex, its very simple if we were told, somebody like me that dont have luggage can just enter #100 iyana ipaja bus instead of enter Airport traffic with them. Even ordinary "Sorry" is enough but he just kept quite as if its right. After drive out of the airport he followed somewhere in Oshodi to drop a woman too ( we tot he wanted to follow shortcut) until the woman came down with her luggage and this driver turned back to the traffic.
sorry bro.next time make a video and put it on social media.by the time we start doing this,the management will look into it..God is good is d best for now though expensive

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by cosef: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
Any interstate motor wey dey use Agberoes do drivers, you no go see me inside. God Is Good no fit try this kain nonsense lai lai.
Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
Thank you for drawing our attention. Investigations are being carried out. God bless you for sharing.. However any passenger who goes through this should call our helplines. The numbers are behind our cars. We will look into it tomorrow We are sorry you went through this.

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
chimauk:
sorry bro.next time make a video and put it on social media.by the time we start doing this,the management will look into it..God is good is d best for now though expensive
Am sorry for all you went through. We have the vehicle no and are looking into it . Sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by clemzo101(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
moscobabs:
The driver says is not going again that the traffic is much, he's been fighting everybody.

He asked everybody to come down at Cement.
he can fight everybody but can't beat everybody, make una gather am jare. Nonesense

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by clemzo101(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
God is Good all the way!!!
Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
ehissi:

Good.....keep it for their office in Benin, demand to see the manager when you get their and report how the driver delayed your journey doing town service....
He has seen this an adequate procedures are being followed. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Next time pls call the nos behind the vehicle. Our customers come first.
Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
moscobabs:

Thank you for telling us. We r looking into it. The management doesnt joke with customers.
Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
moscobabs:

That's exactly what I did, we were only 4 as at the time we reach Cement I told him I can't come down and we exchanged words, He took us to Iyare Park but he ran away immediately one of their workers open the door for us. I forget to snap his full plate number but my receipt that shows the vehicle number is attached. Its traceable.

Thanks
Thank you . Management has taken it up
Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by kellyboo: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
This is like a replay, I had exact same experience some months ago.. Same airport burhaha

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by Okoyeebo: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
Your contract is from your point of origin to Iyana Ipaja, not cement.

Get a lawyer to sue Iyare motors for breach of contract. You'll be pleasantly surprised.
Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by moscobabs(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
Jen92:
Thank you for telling us. We r looking into it. The management doesnt joke with customers.

I will only believe you sir when I got a reply from you. So I can create another topic to appreciate your efforts on this
Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by KendrickAyomide: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
tellwisdom:
My brother, go and make money so u go get choice. Na ur mate dey use helicopter go buy ice cream. Please this is not the kind of news I want to be seeing. sad

You are indeed A great Fool.l

3 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by greatstephenho(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sorry bro,at least for the first time experience is the best teacher......next time just save enough and take flight
Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by cosef: 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
adeadekf:
Iyare is the most useless transport company I'v ever seen in this country! Their "mannerlessism" starts from the girls that issue tickets! Then those rogues that load the buses! They are so annoying, rude and without manners! I don't think there's anyone that monitors their activities!

I stopped entering all these glorified interstate Agberoe buses 15 years ago when a hopeless drunk peace mass transit driver abandoned us in the middle of the road in Okada Benin and ran away.

If it's not God is Good, ABC motors or The young motors, I'm taking a flight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by KendrickAyomide: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
Modus operandi
Tonycharles79:
Iyare motors.....that’s their NORMAL modus of operadi. You’ve been lucky prior to today.
Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
thesicilian:
You can call his company in Benin to report the driver. I'm sure he'll be sanctioned for it if he wasn't authorized to take those extra trips.

Sanction in deed, they won't do them shi shi.....The last time I went there to collect my goods,I sat amongst the drivers at their mechanic workshop while waiting for the aboki in charge of waybilled goods.You need to listen to their conversations.The management is less concerned about the warefairs of their drivers,so they in turn have to cut corners.....Imagin a situation where a driver is involved in an accident and lost his limb, all they did was to give him #50,000 and forgot about him in the hospital,then d fellow drivers were even d ones who contributed #500 each just to assist....so wat do u expect from such drivers who's management cares less about them?Sorry about ur experience though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by ehissi(m): 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
adeadekf:
Iyare is the most useless transport company I'v ever seen in this country! Their "mannerlessism" starts from the girls that issue tickets! Then those rogues that load the buses! They are so annoying, rude and without manners! I don't think there's anyone that monitors their activities!

How you take know? Since I was born and now I am getting old, them no dey gree give me my change ever........

It just be like say, its like you even see bus ticket collect from their hand you no happy.

I dey always fight to get exact fare give them, them go dey form fine babe on top my own change like say I toast them before, I no understand all these Esan/Benin Ogbange......

Old layers whey wan pose as turkey, them go first dey form, then them go see my name as an Esan person come dey form home babe, give me my change, I never drop money for coke and plate of rice, like say Iyare motors say make them dey collect morning food from my hand everytime them wan issue me ticket.......

Very Hungry, irritating and ugly set of creatures with make up like ayamatanga.....

I just excuse myself from where them dey once I pay, before my Madam draw Ekpoma rain give them..... angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by Okoroawusa: 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Bros, sebi u don reach house now?

Next time no enter Iyare

3 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by Fabinu(m): 1:19am On Jul 06, 2019
bizhop01:
NEXT TIME MAKE USE OF SPECIAL EDO AIRWAY
from Benin to Lagos na five minutes.
Price?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) / Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt / Accident On Lagos-Ewokoro-Ogun Road, 2 Burnt - Graphic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.