Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

“my Prayer Warrior, My Life My Everything” – Wizkid Celebrates His Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Prayer Warrior, My Life My Everything” – Wizkid Celebrates His Mother (285 Views)

Wizkid Celebrates 33rd Birthday Today / Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Prayer Warrior, My Life My Everything” – Wizkid Celebrates His Mother by correctkidabc(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nigerian Talented singer Ayo Balogun popularly with his stage name as WIZKID has took to his instagram page to celebrate his loving mother who just turn a year older.

The Award winning supper star, took to his page and shared a picture of his beautiful mom with a caption ” My backbone, prayer warrior , my life!! ❤️❤️ I love you. I’ll do anything for you, I do everything for you! ❤️ ❤️❤️ long life ! ”

Source:https://correctkid.com/my-prayer-warrior-my-life-my-everything-wizkid-celebrates-his-mother-as-she-turns-a-year-older/

(1) (Reply)

Idris Abdulkareem’s Protest Against Adeboye, Misguided And Offensive - ISD / I Started Rocktown Studio With 150k - Frank Edwards / Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With’ – Juliet Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.