Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Kevin-Prince Boateng Releases Music Video For New Song "Bella Vita" (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kevin-Prince Boateng Releases Music Video For New Song "Bella Vita" (Photos) (516 Views)

Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) / Kevin-prince Boateng Hails Messi Despite Being A Ronaldo Worshiper / Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kevin-Prince Boateng Releases Music Video For New Song "Bella Vita" (Photos) by mysportdab: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kevin-Prince Boateng has released a music video for his new song 'Bella Vita', featuring Ty Elliot, MySportDab reports.

The former Barcelona midfielder made just four appearances for Ernesto Valverde last season, so had plenty of time to cook this classic up.

Firstly, the visuals. The visuals are...well, visionary. They're stunning. They encompass all four corners of the world. From the sea, to the desert, to a villa, to a pool, to an avant-garde staircase, it's all there. Everything you need.

Except that's not everything you need, because, obviously, to make the most of these locations you also need a cohort of lady friends, a tattooist, a white horse and a boat.

Obviously. And so to the lyrics. Ahhh, the lyrics.

The sweet, daring, dulcet tones of KPB, or should I say K$$B.

It would be fair to say that the 32-year-old leaves no prisoners, nor stones unturned.

We're talking: "Imma tell you how I feel, no deal, cuz I always been a player in the field.

We're talking:"Get comfortable, cuz tonight won't stay until tomorrow [?!?!?!].

"And - my personal favourite - we're talking:

"One, two, three into the four, Prince Boateng I ain't ballin' on the low, I do itfor the money and the show, I'll be standing like a man till I'm falling like a GOAT."

Watch Video;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/07/kevin-prince-boateng-has-released-music.html

cc Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Kevin-Prince Boateng Releases Music Video For New Song "Bella Vita" (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Messi Given Red Card / Atletico Madrid To Open Legal Proceedings Regarding Griezmann's Barcelona Move / Uzoho To Nigerians: "I Am Going Nowhere, I Will Make You Proud".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.