Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG (51660 Views)

Dew Of Hope Hospital Linked To Okorocha Forfeited To Federal Government / Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by charispersnifid: 7:59am On Jul 06, 2019
AryaSand:
Somebody's Net Worth is her entire jewelry collection. You see that necklace she's wearing in that photo, it is Original Pearls. Very Expensive. Just that necklace alone can empower more than 10 youths.

189 Wristwatches, meanwhile only 2 swatch I have. Two pere that are so precious to me. What do you do with 189 wristwatches?
She wears one in the morning, one in the afternoon, one in the evening
Then, she wears again, one in the kitchen, one in the bedroom, one in the restroom, one when she's entering her car, one when she's eating, one when she's bathing grin grin grin grin ati be be lo

Onyeoshi woman

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by NkayStory(f): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2019
Bolustical:
That all these happened under their hero (of corruption) shows that the man is a disaster.

Stella -> Patience -> Diezani. All shades of corruption.

I'm sure if the FG digs deeper. We'd know that Okonjo Iweala too isn't clean.

You lots are just deceiving yourselves..Your masters in APC are looting twice as much as anyone,yet you folks are crying like bush-babies everwhere over your fellow looters.

..Your 2015 tactics will not work cos many have seen through your B.s. and knows APC-led admin are twice as criminalky-minded as PDP

....Thiefnubbu's criminal enterprise trumps that of Dieziani,Patience and co combined..Ganduje,Goje and co are balling with their loot in APC and you are talking crap.

Unserious folks ,when you APC are done looting Nigeria,her carcass will be fed to the birds

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by NkayStory(f): 8:07am On Jul 06, 2019
Okoyeebo:
The money used to buy this jewellery would provide drinking water and scholarships for all students in Otueke.
This money would construct 10 health centres in each state of the 11 states in the SE and SS.
This money would considerably aid the construction of the Second Niger bridge.

It is unfortunate that GEJ was more interested in licking this woman's plate than providing amenities for his supporters.

Now that they have seized funds and assets from GEJ's wife and his concubine, he's gonna be needing a fresh supply of Unilag girls. grin

I can see your subsequent posts have been hidden...like i said it is a matter of time before the sledge-hammer lands on you again...

I laugh in 'Husbandofigbos'..haq haq haq

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by RichBoy247: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2019
The money the thief used for jewelries would have built 2nd and 3rd Niger Bridges but Biafran still thinks that Buhari is their problem.
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by madridsta007(m): 8:16am On Jul 06, 2019
pmc01:

I get your point.

But can we simply demand good governance, regardless of party affiliations.

Till when do we keep running around in circles?

Do you watch the English Premiership? Can you demand that Huddersfield FC win the premiership? Or demand that it snows in Sahara desert? No we don’t. Because doing so is deceiving oneself, an exercise in futility. Same with APC; demanding or expecting any kind of “good governance”, is a waste of time. It’s led by someone who asides being a proven incompetent individual, is a Fulani feudalist. I’m not someone that likes to deceive myself. I think it’s evil.

I’m not sure demanding good governance from someone who is unable to provide such is a good strategy. Resisting the individual, like resisting things like the colonialist RUGA plan, should be what Nigerians should be doing.
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by pmc01(m): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2019
madridsta007:

Do you watch the English Premiership? Can you demand that Huddersfield FC win the premiership? Or demand that it snows in Sahara desert? No we don’t. Because doing so is deceiving oneself, an exercise in futility. Same with APC; demanding or expecting any kind of “good governance”, is a waste of time. It’s led by someone who asides being a proven incompetent individual, is a Fulani feudalist. I’m not someone that likes to deceive myself. I think it’s evil.

I’m not sure demanding good governance from someone who is unable to provide such is a good strategy. Resisting the individual, like resisting things like the colonialist RUGA plan, should be what Nigerians should be doing.

Before the current man there, did you demand/get good governance?

My point is stop being partisan.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2019
AryaSand:
Somebody's Net Worth is her entire jewelry collection. You see that necklace she's wearing in that photo, it is Original Pearls. Very Expensive. Just that necklace alone can empower more than 10 youths.

189 Wristwatches, meanwhile only 2 swatch I have. Two pere that are so precious to me. What do you do with 189 wristwatches?
What are u doing with two wrist watches? Two!!!, vanity! Pls quickly give one to the poor.
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2019
babz11:

Foolish DIEzaeni my brother I beg how much you by the swatch wrist watch jare

15k.
The other was my mom's
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2019
quirus:

What are u doing with two wrist watches? Two!!!, vanity! Pls quickly give one to the poor.

One is mine and the other used to belong to my mom. She's late btw.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2019
thedio:
what r u doing with two wrist watch? The money spent on the other one can empower that woman selling ogi beside ur house

At least I didn't steal a country's money to buy them.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by GMbuharii: 11:46am On Jul 06, 2019
Bolustical:

I'm sure if the FG digs deeper. We'd know that Okonjo Iweala too isn't clean. [/b][/color]

Such a bitter soul
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by madridsta007(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2019
pmc01:

Before the current man there, did you demand/get good governance?

My point is stop being partisan.

I did demand good governance.
We did get a governance much better than the current one. Admittedly, as all data and recent statistics has shown- the Saharareporters one being the most recent- this regime is actually the worst in Nigeria's history.

Partisan? Let us stop throwing rhetorics about, bro. What exactly is "being partisan"?
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by slowice(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
This country is finished undecided cry
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by VICTOR4LYF(m): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
AryaSand:

Maybe she is the Time Keeper of our world or a WatchMan or rather a WatchWoman cheesy
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by tinsel: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
Okuda:
this govt and media trial.. tufia!
What do you mean? We're they not seized from her ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Orji Kalu Complained About His Delayed Recognition In 1987 (Throwback Pix) / Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services / Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.