Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG (51657 Views)

Dew Of Hope Hospital Linked To Okorocha Forfeited To Federal Government / Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by Chijeep(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
This woman is so smart.....do you knw what? sheboughtall this items just to hide her money from the public eyes as well as EFCC....if you look at her account you may not find much money, so she bought this items to save n store....if she happens to need money, its a matter of taking one of the items in the store house and sell.,,.
this woman really smart n funny enough she was the minister of petroleum
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
DaddyNimo:

SMH you have a higher chances of going to hell Dan her....who told you all bad people go to hell lolzzzz idiamin died a religious man, he's probably in heaven as we speak....while the niggers he killed and ate are wallowing in hell.

My writings were not meant to be read literally.

No wonder all Christians will be destroyed. You better pray the Creator shows you the right way, if not you will be destroyed right along with all the other Christians and that other religion Islam created by the Vatican Church.
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by Nwadiuto247: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
pmc01:
Who do you think is the real G.O.A.T between Diezani and Abacha?

God is so merciful to have kept this kind of wicked soul alive till now.
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by iamfromlagos(f): 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
AryaSand:
Somebody's Net Worth is her entire jewelry collection. You see that necklace she's wearing in that photo, it is Original Pearls. Very Expensive. Just that necklace alone can empower more than 10 youths.

189 Wristwatches, meanwhile only 2 swatch I have. Two pere that are so precious to me. What do you do with 189 wristwatches?
Was about commenting about the worth of the pearls she's wearing too.
Hmmmm!
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by EduConsults2019: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
WHAT? Are you Serious? Even women are not to be trusted in governance. AISHA Buhari time is coming also. I trust her , she is a very clean woman trained in Sharia principles.

God help Nigeria.
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by uvie66: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
When we say vanity, this is exactly what it means!!!

Her achievements and the smiles she brought to the masses would have last longer!!!
I concur, her name will ever be synonymous with corruption.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by Petacephas: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Try women try women try women! See am now. Sentiments apart most of the women tried so far that have failed are from south. Am from south but will every say it as it is. Look at Patricia Ete, patience Jonathan, Diezani(frog eye), Adeosun, Stella odua....c them naa, just the ones we can mention o. Apart from Dora who served whole hearted none of them we can point . We must rise up against these thieves before its too late. Even in this government just like Jonathan era there are still many thieves in government. Shame on them all.

3 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by olawooro: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Okuda:
this govt and media trial.. tufia!
Are you saying reporters should not report the court's verdict? And of course, people must comment. I do not understand what you mean by 'media trial'.
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by Fuckthamods: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Why couldn't you talk then? Are you deaf and dumb and require us to speak on your behalf?

My friend gerawayhia.. What has the pple fighting for freedom out of Nigeria got to do with the looter? It's only nonsense You know how to talk, igbos always give you nightmare and if they horrible as u claim then support their movement instead of wailing like a kid imbeçile whose candy was snatched away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by AnanseK(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
themonk:
419 Bangles grin

Are they fake ? grin
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by oluwasegun007(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
The total number of bangles shows who she is
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by oluwasegun007(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nobody is listing that ikoyi house man own...Oke to be precised.
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by AnanseK(m): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
This woman is so smart.....do you knw what? sheboughtall this items just to hide her money from the public eyes as well as EFCC....if you look at her account you may not find much money, so she bought this items to save n store....if she happens to need money, its a matter of taking one of the items in the store house and sell.,,.
this woman really smart n funny enough she was the minister of petroleum

She was much much bigger than you think. These jewelry are for her use only and $40 million is too small a saving for Deziani.
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by nextstep(m): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:
She is a Great Ambassador of Biafra Land according to Igbos grin

Only she? Na wah oh! Don't people know the meaning of stealing with moderation? Must you carry everything?

I keep telling people, the problem will not be solved by Biafra... the same criminal elements exist all over Nigeria. I can only point to one or two SE (or SW or NE or whatever) leaders who I can say have done right by their people.
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by Nature8(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
pmc01:
Who do you think is the real G.O.A.T between Diezani and Abacha?

Hmm, nawa oo
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by mexioni(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
She would have made a very good sugar mummy aswear
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by Zorbadezinc: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
sisisioge:
Wow! She's just one heck of a greedy person! Dang!

THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING IN ANAMBRA STATE TODAY WITH THE SECRETARY TURNED WIFE OF THEIR OGOGORO GOVERNOR, EBELECHUKWU OBIANO WHO HAS ROBBED ANAMBRA STATE DRY AND SPENDING THE STATE FUNDS ON BUYING UNCOUNTABLE JEWELRY AND TRIPS TO HER PLASTIC SURGEON IN HOUSTON TEXAS. AS A MATTER OF FACT SHEBIS RIGHT THERE AT THIS MOMENT RECOVERING FROM ANOTHER FACELIFT. THE GOVERNOR HAS USELESS HIMSELF WITH ALCOHOL AND THIS GREEDY WOMAN IS RUNNING RIOT WITH STATE FUNDS BUYING PROPERTIES IN DUBAI, USA AND LONDON.

I PITY ANAMBARA PEOPLE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by Nature8(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
aaaaaahaa:
This Happen In Class Time With Our Teacher

BELOW HERE

DOWNLOAD FULL VIDEO HERE
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by loomer: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
The funny thing be say many of these stuff go be gifts from people wey dey find favour from her when she be minister.

But she no go fit get mouth talk cos the original things she steal dey bank account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
JimohMomoh:
Chai, Diezani na only you Waka come.

EFCC Pls show us image of the Gold iPhone and names of the wristwatches let's validate the price online.
Mompha and Huspuppi will help us too.

I know that $40m valuation is fake.

It is not. I sold 50gram of gold for more than 200k a while back.
Re: Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG by DMerciful(m): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nigerians dull o.....so the same propaganda dey work over and over again? The presidency is really a master strategist! Do nothing about the so-called Diezani but keep feeding the gullibles while their gross incompetence continues!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC, TUC Suspend Strike / Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services / Young Orji Kalu Complained About His Delayed Recognition In 1987 (Throwback Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.