Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Investment Is The Key - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Is The Key (667 Views)

Who Has Heard And Invested In Or Her Money On DW Arerben Investment, Is It SCAM / Activecode Investment Is Real - Investment / 4 Dangerous Signs Revealing Your Investment Is At Great Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Is The Key by Akinh: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
WHY MUST I MAKE SURE THAT I STAND OUT FINANCIALLY?

�Many lives have been lost to sickness because of lack of money.

�Dreams have been overlooked because of lack of money.

�Love have become questionable in families because of lack of money.

�Most Jealousy, envy, hatred ,diabolism is traceable to lack of money.

�Insults get at you because of lack of money.

�Marriages have broken because of lack of money... (Disrespect, Cheating) Don't you know that money can settle heated quarrel?�

�A lot can easily achieved when you are financially stable.

This list can go on and on...

LACK IS ONE OF THE WORST THINGS THAT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE... AND IT TAKES CONSCIOUS ACTIONS TO ELIMINATE IT OFF OUR LIVES.

CREATE MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME... INVEST...THAT'S ONE OF THE WAYS OUT OF LACK.

#THINKMULTIPLEINVESTMENTS, Check My Signature For My No, Invest Little And Enjoy Ur Now And Future

(1) (Reply)

The News Media That Pays / Trade For Your Self Or Take Signals; Which Is Better? / Urgent Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.